Old 02-04-2012, 09:31 PM   #1  
fake it till you make IT!

S/C/G: 312/264/199

Height: 5'6

Default Whats your plan for the superbowl tommorow!?!?

I should say whats your plan for eating tommorow.

Its gonna be just me & my boyfriend so I'm in charge of snacks :-)

I'm on Weight Watchers and 'making the chili dip that was featured in this weeks weekly, its only 1 points+ for 1/4 cup & theres 10 servings! So me & my bf split it thats only 5 points +!!

& I'll be dipping celery I'm gonna chop up to make celery sticks and baby carrots

We're gonna get 1 bag of baked tostitos and its 4 points+ per serving so Ill have 2-3 servings.

& im getting these lean gourmet buffalo chicken bites, a box come with bout 18 bites and its 5 points for the whole thing!

& me & my bf both don't really drink so Im just gonna get some diet raspberry ginger ale & put some frozen strawberries in it

So thats only 22 points that Im gonna be "splurging" & I still have 19 points left for the day (my target is 41)

So im all set & feel good that I have things in control

so how about u????

Last edited by tinkerbelll; 02-04-2012 at 09:31 PM.
tinkerbelll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 12:28 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 250/256.3/160

Height: 5'10"

I'm not going to watch..... Nor going to any super bowl parties...

Mainly because I hate football, secondly for the food

I guess I am no help! Good luck sticking to your plan! It is always better to have one going in and it looks like you are set
KatTheAmazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 01:17 AM   #3  
Leveling Up

S/C/G: 200+/115/115

Height: 5'3"

No plan. I don't eat that late at night. Plus half the stuff at the party I'm going to is just going to be processed stuff I'm not going to want anyway.

I'm eating dinner before I head out to the party. There will be pizza, but I had pizza yesterday and I find that once every week or so is more than enough

Last edited by sontaikle; 02-05-2012 at 01:18 AM.
sontaikle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 02:38 PM   #4  

S/C/G: Ticker.

:|
My neighbors are bbq'ng & it isn't helping.
I didn't plan on grilling until later & now I'm so tempted to start early. Lol

We're just doing some grilled chicken breasts with veggies on the side.
MissGuided is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 10:48 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 300+/Ticker!/140 lbs

Height: 5'8" Age: 27

I really, really wanted pizza so found the best frozen one I could. It was a thin multigrain crust with chicken and actually somewhat low in calories so I was happy! Now I have a pizza to go to when I'm really craving it!

For snacks I grabbed baby carrots and celery with a tray of different flavors of hummus.

I went a couple hundred calories over my usual amount but still ended with a deficit and enjoyed the fun snacks and the game! Great night
Riesz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 08:31 AM   #6  
Leveling Up

S/C/G: 200+/115/115

Height: 5'3"

My day went ok I guess. I actually ended up eating far less than I wanted to!

I slept in since the gym was closed due to renovations and in waking up late (which for me is 9am, lol) I found I wasn't hungry so I had a banana. I planned on having tuna for lunch but my mom made eggplant and well...I had to have that for lunch instead because yum, eggplant.

By the end of lunch I only had about 500 calories. I didn't want to be starving at the party so I made myself a protein shake since I did some weight training (300 cals) and found that dinner would not be ready in time for me to leave. Made a quick dinner (300 cals) and grabbed a fiber one bar on the way out (90 cals). I figured since I was so low in calories I could eat something at the party. I wasn't hungry though and didn't eat anything...whoops!

1200 calories. Ah well. I wanted to be a little lower today (although I was aiming for like 1700) since I had higher calorie days on Friday and Saturday.
sontaikle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 11:05 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 133.4/123.2/115

My mom and I decided to cook basically every appetizer that we love.
We made:
Turkey sausage stuffed mushrooms (from an old WW cookbook)
Spinach Artichoke dip with homemade pita chips
Buffalo chicken dip with celery
Kale chips
Asian meatballs
Caprese salad with my homegrown basil
Shrimp cocktail

For dessert,No Bake "Cheesecake"

Everything was delicious

Last edited by Munchy; 02-06-2012 at 11:41 AM.
Munchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 05:59 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 155/155/130

Height: 5'4

I was such a super bowl fail. Congrats to everyone who stayed on plan though!!!

My super bowl looked like this. (Hopefully someone at least gets a laugh out of it):

- Chlli - not bad, about 1.5 servings, but I put some sour cream and cheese in it. THEN..................

- I ended up having 5 bottles of Sam Adams Black Lager. FAIL! It was supposed to be like, 3. My boyfriend was supposed to help me with the 6 pack I bought. Then he decided he didn't want to drink them and I just felt obligated to bahahaha! THEN......................

- I got the drunk munchies and wanted an oreo mcflurry from mcdonalds. Mcdonalds is accross the street from my apt complex. BAD!

- For my grand finale, I had some jalepeno kettle chips and some peanut butter M & Ms.

I'm guessing my super bowl meal was like, 2,500 calories. 1,000 in beer alone. So much failure. but i've been perfectly on plan today! lol
lifehouseluver is offline   Reply With Quote