Lets get to Onederland!

You're on Page 4 of 18
Go to
  • Everyone is doing great!!! Congrats! I can't wait until I reach below 210lbs... One day at a time though
  • I have 3 to 4 more lbs to go... So excited
  • Ive got 5lbs left and the scale is really moving again!

206 even now!

your doing great guys! lets keep it up!
  • 1 more pound and I will be 199.8...come on!!!!! I cannot wait!!
  • Quote: 1 more pound and I will be 199.8...come on!!!!! I cannot wait!!
    your so close!!! WOOHOO! you can do it!!!

today i am 205.6! 5.6 lbs away!
  • Wow.. You all are doing awesome!!!! I'm not making much progress.. but then again I haven't gained ANYTHING. So I am so thankful. I have been at 222 for awhile now. And maybe it's because my monthly visitor is making its way here.

blaaaah... whatever!
  • Quote: Wow.. You all are doing awesome!!!! I'm not making much progress.. but then again I haven't gained ANYTHING. So I am so thankful. I have been at 222 for awhile now. And maybe it's because my monthly visitor is making its way here.

blaaaah... whatever!
    lol i know how you feel my monthly visitor came today lol!
    its ok hold on tight and it'll happen.
  • My weigh in 205.2! Woohoo inching closer and closer!
  • Quote: lol i know how you feel my monthly visitor came today lol!
    its ok hold on tight and it'll happen.
    Yeah... My came today as well... So hopefully we'll see a decrease on the scale.
  • ya i am up a bit because of TOM. so not weighing till i dont feel bloated or constipated anymore. Ill stick to plan but dont know my weight till im feeling better. Its better for my mentality.
  • No budge in the scale today. Actually... I went up slightly. I'm 223lbs. I know I could possibly make better food choices. I am determined not to give up or get discouraged because I am not seeing any real changes in the scale. I have been working out for the past 3 days, and I don't know if that is possibly effecting my weight loss. If anything, I thought that I would be at least 2 to 3 pounds lighter. But nevertheless... I am proud of myself for the diligence. I know I don't never wanna be 232lbs again.
  • This morning I weighed in at (drum roll please)............ 221 (and some change)
  • Wait, I wasn't finish... I got so excited I mistakenly pressed the enter key....
    But back to what I was typing. I haven't been this close to 219 in a very long time. At least a year or so. So this is most definitely motivation for me to keep it going.

Okay... I'm finished now...
  • I'm still 40lbs from Wonderland but I got the 1st 20 down so I'm excited. Way to go everyone else for keeping it up even when the scale isn't moving or you a bit more then you should at a meal.
  • Quote: I'm still 40lbs from Wonderland but I got the 1st 20 down so I'm excited. Way to go everyone else for keeping it up even when the scale isn't moving or you a bit more then you should at a meal.
    Congrats.. Those 40 pounds will be off in no time!!! And then some!!! it's going to come a time when you look back and realize you finally made it to your goal weight. Especially with your positive outlook. I me and quite a few others, kinda get discouraged when the number are moving or ate too much in a day or at a meal. But I'm learning not to give up and say oh well.. I'll start at another day.