Lets get to Onederland!

You're on Page 3 of 18
Go to
  • I would like to join this thread as well. I have been above 200 for the last 6 years. My highest weight was 279, I was 37 weeks pregnant with my son at the time. I gained less with my daughter, but the lowest I have been was 8 months ago when I was nursing her. My journey started 2 weeks ago at 256lbs. I am done having children and I want to be at my goal weight by May 2013, when I turn 30. I am currently 244, still a long way to go. Getting to Onederland will feel like such an accomplishment, I can't wait
  • Quote: I would like to join this thread as well. I have been above 200 for the last 6 years. My highest weight was 279, I was 37 weeks pregnant with my son at the time. I gained less with my daughter, but the lowest I have been was 8 months ago when I was nursing her. My journey started 2 weeks ago at 256lbs. I am done having children and I want to be at my goal weight by May 2013, when I turn 30. I am currently 244, still a long way to go. Getting to Onederland will feel like such an accomplishment, I can't wait
    totally your completely welcome. I like to update everyday just to vent our to get out what i need to get out so i dont go off plan.

You can do it!!
  • ok today i am going so crazy! day 11 on plan and yesterday i lost .8. Today its back. So im back at 207.4! I think i might go nuts someone help me!
  • WE CAN MAKE IT. WE CAN DO IT.

This is the closest I've been to my goal to get to 199 in years. Just trying to stay positive and take this one day at a time.
  • Quote: ok today i am going so crazy! day 11 on plan and yesterday i lost .8. Today its back. So im back at 207.4! I think i might go nuts someone help me!
    One of the things that you (hopefully) get used to when you weigh daily is the fluctuations. Don't let it bother you. As long as you're on plan, your weight should come off(baring medical problems).

I'm in a little whoosh right now, so I'm happy. I lost a pound last month and I already double that this month so to that. I'm hoping to be in onederland by my birthday this June, so I'm hoping to keep this going.
  • Quote: One of the things that you (hopefully) get used to when you weigh daily is the fluctuations. Don't let it bother you. As long as you're on plan, your weight should come off(baring medical problems).

I'm in a little whoosh right now, so I'm happy. I lost a pound last month and I already double that this month so to that. I'm hoping to be in onederland by my birthday this June, so I'm hoping to keep this going.
    i know about the fluctuations and stuff but for my body this isnt normal its been over a week of the same weight. so if there no loss by the end of this week im gonna change somethning up lol.
  • today i am going crazy. there is alot of stuff going on in my family. i overate a litte bit on sunday. and a little bit last night. my stress level is so high! my apetite is really high to! i weighed in at 207.8 this morning. i have been working so hard and i just feel horrible today. i know i have to keep going but i kind of feel like saying F*** this.
  • im still 207.8 today but im not giving up. no matter what is going on in life. i will keep working hard and doing this and acheiving all my goals in life.
  • WOO HOO! finally! 206.8 this morning! i hope it sticks.
  • yay! it is real~! im at 206.2! inching toward Onederland!
  • Quote: yay! it is real~! im at 206.2! inching toward Onederland!
    Yay... Congrats!!!! Whoop Whoop!!! Only 3.8lbs to go!!! Wow! Keep up the good work!
  • I started this journey off weighing in at 232lbs, towards the end of Jan. As of this morning, I am 222.8lbs. So 10 pounds down since Jan. 26th I believe.I hope that I am able to get to my first goal weight of 215lbs by the end of this month. I haven't been doing absolutely nothing except eating differently. I really don't have the energy to exercise like I need to. I'm quite sure that I will possibly be able to lose more if I did move my body. Maybe as I lose the weight, I'll become more motivated to do so and try to reach my goal sooner (which is to lose 100 or so pounds, wanna range between 125-120).
  • Woo everyone's looking good.
    I'm down to around 219 (ish?). Only downside of a dial scale is sometimes unless it's on the bold line you can't tell haha. Not to shabby since I got sick and couldn't really do much for myself. Just glad to be back on track and apparently everyone around me has been noticing.
  • Good job everyone!! And GOOD JOB Jessica for not giving up..look where it brought you!! It would have been so easy to give up and get off track! I started at 218 Jan. 8th, this morning I weighed in at 202.2!! So close I can taste it!!! Keep going hard girls!! We will get there!!
  • I'm at 211 as of 2 days ago! yay! everyones doing great!