Old 11-07-2011, 09:16 AM   #1  
HijabiMommaBear

S/C/G: 335/ticker/316

Height: 5' 8"

Default am I going crazy?

I feel like im going crazy!

my weight is being so weird. yesterday I was at 216. and today i wake up at 217.6! I dont understand it. i dont think its water weight? i just cant see that being right. i have been stuck in the 216-219 for a month and a half. I am so tired of being stuck here.
jessica2231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 09:31 AM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having these fluctuations for a month and a half. Very frustrating!

Being down one day and up the next doesn't really "mean" anything. Weight fluctuates naturally from day to day. However, being up and down for a month and a half can mean a plateau.

How are your eating and exercising habits lately? Have you been as diligent in following your plans? This is the most important thing. If you've noticed yourself slipping in habits, then it comes down to re-committing yourself.

However, if you're being honest with yourself, and have been vigilant. Then, it could simply be time to adjust your calories or intensify your exercise routine.
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote