Old 10-13-2011, 05:03 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 239/see ticker/110

Height: 4ft 11inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrix83 View Post
Lol. My son is starting to teeth too, I feel your pain. And don't worry, I too have done the 'dancing like an idiot' thing, most often in the kitchen as I put away dishes, etc, to keep my son from crying about being in his chair while I try to get things done. I'm sure the neighbours think I'm nuts, and I KNOW my baby does, because he just stares at me like I've lost my mind! Keeps his attention, though!

omg its like were the same person!!! bahaha i do also do it while in the kitchen i put him in his high chair and when im in the bedroom or living toom i stick him in his exersaucer hahah and i KNOW my neighbours do i live in an apartment with like this really old man next door and these reallly young kids next door hahaha and ya aiden does too but after awhile he laughs at me.. which is more conforting
candice1022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 05:08 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 239/see ticker/110

Height: 4ft 11inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashfacts View Post
For me this was really important, especially in the long run. Taking stock of what your habits currently are, both good and bad, can help you figure out what plan is best for you. Look at what food you eat, when you eat it, and why you eat it. For example, I used to eat a lot at night because I had trouble sleeping. I wasn't really hungry, but I ate because I was bored and part of me wanted to stay awake. Almost all of that food was sweets and high calorie snacks as well, so I worked on ways to eliminate them by (1) recognizing if I was hungry, thirsty or just bored and (2) eating healthier snacks if I was actually hungry.

Your life will of course be different from mine and everyone else's, so figuring out the little details in your life's patterns can help you know what advise from others applies best to you.

I also want to second having small mini-goals. For me, each 10lbs felt like an an achievement and so I let myself really feel it. I feel like we deserve the pleasure of meeting mini goals and they provide motivation for reaching the next.

You can do it

i hear ya there... i usually get up in the middle of night because of my son needing to bed fed still and lately cause of his teeth so i am also up all hours of the night and find myself munching on garbage ... cookies, chips etc. but since ive decided to cut that stuff out of my home all together i wont have to worry bout snacking on those things but rather snacking at night now :S

Mini Goal

Main Goal
candice1022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 05:31 PM   #18  
Started IP 8.02.11

S/C/G: 317/TICKER/160

Height: 5' 3

I think that the best thing to do.. is to not think of it as 100lbs... go 10lbs at a time... also reward yourself often! but don't reward your self with food!
JellyMae87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 02:15 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 312/ticker/150

Height: 5' 6"

Don't think, just do. I once had 100 lbs to lose (and a lot heavier than you) and I am now down 114 pounds. It did not happen overnight. H***, it didn't even happen over an entire year. But, it did happen and it (weight loss) continues to happen. Pick a plan you know you can stick to and proceed to stick to it. As others have recommended, I would also recommend you keep a food diary and limit your calorie intake to 1800-2000/day. And be positive about your weight and your weight loss. No one likes a sad or whiny b****, skinny or fat.
princessgina00 is offline   Reply With Quote