Adios to the 150s and 140s - 5

You're on Page 5 of 35
Go to
  • hey girlies... i started a 12 week TEAM challenge if anyone is interested. http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chic...n-up-here.html
    i think it will be fun
  • *dances*
    159.6! I'm officially the he1l out of the 160s thread, because this numbah's ONLY going down! *more dancing*
  • 151 today! just 2 more pounds and I'll be in the 40's!
  • I did something really horrible....yesterday I was craving donuts.....so I bought a box to share with my family and my dinner ended up consisting of 2 donuts and a bowl of strawberries Lately Ive been craving sugar a lot and I don't really have a sweet tooth so I don't know whats going on
  • I'm still at 146, but interestingly enough I've dropped about two dress sizes during this time. I was a pretty solid 8, sometimes 6 over two weeks ago when I first hit this weight. Now I'm easily fitting into 6s and 4s. People have been commenting left and right that I lost weight. They don't believe me when I say I haven't!

I'm at my goal size, so I'm actually pretty confused now! I guess all of that strength training pays off.
  • I hope to be outta the 140s in the morning (good day of fiber haha!) I was flickering between 139-140 this morning, so fingers crossed.
  • Still 158.8 lbs this week, but I guess that's due to Shark Week. It's not what I'd hoped for, but I'll take it.

Happy Halloween everyone! Hope you all have a great day!
  • Welcome and congrats to everyone outta the 160's!
    I'm still at 141..so close!!
  • I hit 144 yesterday, but I was at 145 today. I guess jumping from 146 straight to 144 was a bit too much for my body

Still, I'm not complaining! I was stuck at 146 for so long!!

This also means I've hit 55 pounds lost! I'm so happy!

I also am super thrilled with my haul at Old Navy. I had a 25% off coupon on Sunday and my mother and I went since I desperately need new clothes. Apparently they were also having a HALF OFF CLEARANCE sale! I GOT SO MANY CLOTHES. I spend $98 and I got four pairs of jeans, a jacket, exercise pants, and 10 tops. I think I'm set for a while...

I also got rid of some of my old pants in my old size (14/16/18). It's been hard for me to do, but I finally accepted that I had to do it.
  • I hope nobody minds me posting again

144 today! I guess 145 yesterday was a little blip!

I can almost see the 130s...

I found some Diet Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate at Target! I was so happy! I need a hot drink to keep me warm and I hate coffee and tea and all of the hot chocolates are just too many calories to justify drinking more than once in a while. This stuff is 25 calories a serving! And it tastes great! Awesome!
  • 152 as of this morning... hopefully eating ribs today won't set me back too much. I had been thinking about eating them for a few weeks now. I think as long as I up my fiber for the week I should be alright!! Woot! It feels good to have some of my clothes from my first weight loss starting to feel loose! So cool! I'm only 8 more pounds away from being the thinnest I've ever been as an adult!!
  • My scale was hovering between 142 and 143.

I am so close to a healthy BMI that I could really cry. I don't think I've EVER been at a healthy weight (I was underweight for the first few years of my life and then went into overweight )

I feel like I'm almost done too. I like how I look. I love the curves I have and I need to learn to show them off! I think I'm going to stop around 135, but I'm not sure need to see what happens when I get there.
  • im really not moving, i'm 155... haha thats about all she wrote.
  • Today i weighed in at 140.4!! so close to the 130's--here's to hoping it'll happen for me within the next few days!!

sontaikle: you seem like you are on such a roll!! you are so close to your goal of a healthy BMI--way to go!!

Lisa: we're both SO SO CLOSE!! I can't even wait to see those 130's! How've you been doing this past week?
  • Hey cmwelp - I'm also down to 140 this morning, I don't know how really because I feel like I've been stress eating all week..but I guess it balanced out.
    Between maintaining basically a long distance relationship, working three jobs and applying for grad school i'm feeling totally overwhelmed! We should both be down to 139 this week! Fingers crossed for you.