Adios to the 150s and 140s - 5

You're on Page 4 of 35
Go to
  • Yesterday I was at 141.5, but today I weighed in at 139! How weird. It's probably just water weight, and I won't be surprised to weigh in at 140+ again tomorrow (yes, I'm a daily weigh-er). But it's a small victory, so I thought I'd say ~ this just MAY be goodbye 140's! For good! (Crosses fingers)
  • Ugh... Haven't lost any weight in almost two weeks. It's very frustrating as I have not strayed off plan at all.

I blew through the 150s so i guess I was bound to get stuck here for a while....

Bah. Maybe it's time to bump up the calories to 1400 for a while.
  • I feel you sontaikle! I was stuck for 2 weeks, I just got down to 143 this morning though!!
    Hopefully I'lll get to 139 soon!!
  • Congrats! I'm hoping I start dropping soon I'm getting tired of seeing 146 on the scale.

I lost some inches (which probably explains why I've been fitting into more 6s lately) so I have some hope that I'll see scale results soon.

Looking at my data (oh sontaikle, you geek) I see I've been stuck like this before. Hopefully I follow that pattern and start dropping again.
  • Hi everyone,

I've been lurking for a couple of months now, this is my very first post! My highest weight ever was 180, and I saw 139.2 on the scales this morning! I'm 21, and I believe the last time I was this weight was when I was 12 (I was quite a chubby kid) Hoping it isn't just water weight, I've been aiming too get below 140 for months!
  • congrats on the 139 Spain!

I'm still stuck at 146. I've decided that I'm not going to stress over it though. I've made amazing progress over these last few months and I'm just going to keep continuing on plan and hope that the weight comes off eventually. I'm planning on slowly reintroducing jogging into my routine as the last time I was stuck (back at 180) it got the scale moving, but my knees started to hurt which is why I stopped about two months ago (I'm about 15 pounds or so lighter now, so I wonder if that will make a difference).

I'm removing myself from challenges to avoid pressure of making a time-related goal. They're usually fun but I find myself getting obsessive over whether or not I'm going to make goal (it just sucks though because my Halloween goal was 145 ARGGGHHHH!).

I need to take my own advice. It doesn't matter how long it takes for me to get to my goal—just that I get there in the first place.
  • Quote: congrats on the 139 Spain!

I'm still stuck at 146. I've decided that I'm not going to stress over it though. I've made amazing progress over these last few months and I'm just going to keep continuing on plan and hope that the weight comes off eventually. I'm planning on slowly reintroducing jogging into my routine as the last time I was stuck (back at 180) it got the scale moving, but my knees started to hurt which is why I stopped about two months ago (I'm about 15 pounds or so lighter now, so I wonder if that will make a difference).

I'm removing myself from challenges to avoid pressure of making a time-related goal. They're usually fun but I find myself getting obsessive over whether or not I'm going to make goal (it just sucks though because my Halloween goal was 145 ARGGGHHHH!).

I need to take my own advice. It doesn't matter how long it takes for me to get to my goal—just that I get there in the first place.
    Hang in there girlie! I was stuck at 148 for like two months. I probably drove my husband CRAZY. You and I have come a long way! I remember jogging at 180 lbs as well. It is definitely a lot easier now that we're lighter. hehehe...you should be so proud of yourself, and you probably are. The scale will move. I remember I woke up one morning and it was like it had all just decided to come off! Totally weird.
  • Congrats on 139 Spain..I was a chubby kids too..but I was more like 175 at 12 years old Ugh, terrible times.

Sontaikle - I think jogging is a great idea, it is hard on the knees but you should try it again and see how it goes. Don't worry, you'll drop in no time
  • damascho Thanks for the support and you have made awesome progress too! I can't wait to get where you are right now!

I remember suddenly dropping weights when I got stuck at other points. I dropped down to 178 suddenly after being stuck at 180 for nearly a month and when I was stuck at 154 for a while I suddenly dropped to 152...I never even saw 153 on the scale! I was hoping that would happen now, but that doesn't seem to be the case, unfortunately.

LisaTcan Thanks, I think I'm definitely going to try again. I have some new sneakers that are probably better for me so I hope that the new sneakers + less weight will help me avoid the knee pain.
  • Wow I thought I did so good this past week. It was TOM, but I journaled, exercised, and ate within my calorie goal...and I gained. I plan on stepping it up this week, but this is such a bummer
  • Hi ladies; it has been three days and I'm still at 139 so, no further loss, but also no re-gain. I am officially saying goodbye! See you in the next thread!
  • I'm down 3 pounds, now 145 Can't wait to be in the 130's!!!!!!!!
  • I stayed away for a little out of fear that I'll bounce right into the 60's again, but at 155, I'm confident I'll never see that number again. I'm ready to hit the 40's!
  • Quote: congrats on the 139 Spain!

Your body is just adjusting to being smaller, any day now you'll wake up to a nice loss. It's sucks when you're mind is racing ahead but your body seems stuck, but just try to enjoy the moment. You're 146! That's a long way from where you started!

• Hey 140s and 50s!! I was 160.6 this mornin.
    IM COMING FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!