Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2012, 09:07 AM   #511  

S/C/G: 185/139/120

Height: 5'4"

Good job everyone resisting (or restricting) cake! I personally find it easier to resist the sweets in my own home. And I know it makes no sense, because it's a constant temptation. My husband refuses to give up junk, so I still buy it, and I know it's there, and I even watch him eat it beside me in bed sometimes. I guess I just know that I would fail if I gave into the junk food in the house. But usually when my family does their monthly potluck, I always have some dessert, and have a tough time avoiding it. Maybe it's just the social eating, or whatever that's harder to resist, or maybe it's because I figure if it's just once a month it won't do that much damage.

I hate wasting food too though. I finished my toddler's hotdog yesterday because I didn't want to throw it out (but in all honesty, I was hungrier than usual too, and if I had felt more satisfied, I probably would have thrown it out).
Old 06-05-2012, 09:59 AM   #512  

S/C/G: 215/149/135

Height: 5'4

Hi everyone,

Sorry to not be checking in as often. I am ending my pracitcum(internship) in a week and I have a ton of things to finish up. I am also doing a ton of wedding crafts......ok my marine husband is doing a ton of wedding crafts and I am supervising while I get my work donw. Nothing like outsourcing and nothing is hotten than a man in uniform with a glue gun and some ribbon
Congrats to Leila and Caramel Kitty for reaching the 140's and getting to a normal BMI. I am totally jealous but super happy for you both.

Jessica you took the words right out of my mouth. I told my hubby the same thing and he thinks I look better (one pound smaller than when he met me) but I feel like my body is nowhere near the same after having my son. I'm flabbier and the hips have definitely changed. But with all that aside, I listened to an amazing sermon on loving yourself. It was exactly what I needed to hear after last week. I hope I am not preaching but just thought I would share what helped me appreciate the amazing things my body can do heavy or not heavy.

I weighed in at 153.2 so 4 lbs until a healthy BMI. I should be there is 2 weeks max! Pretty excited that I will not be an "overweight BMI" bride....would that be an OBB? I hope that wasn't offensive just a personal goal I have had since I was 8 and an overweight child. I think I deserve to be healthy that day (so I can pig the heck out at dinner at the wedding )
Old 06-05-2012, 04:25 PM   #513  
keep going

S/C/G: 176/ticker/140

Height: 5'6

Jessica that's totally the opposite of me! It's great that you can do it though, fair play. And if you're hungry, you're hungry.. it happens.

cierranevada Thanks You'll be here with us very soon, don't worry. Aww congratulations on your wedding, when is it? That must be a great feeling! I just made it to the 'normal' range for my birthday and that was great for me so I can only imagine how you will feel! Haha, I'd love to see a man in uniform with a glue gun.. that rocks.

--------

I had such a crappy day, I feel totally deflated.. you know that saying about putting all of your eggs in one basket? Well I did that and they all got smashed .. had to drive home (took around 4 hours) today and I kept crying.. I felt so silly. Bleh, anyway.. will deal with it tomorrow. Definitely over ate today but I don't care.

Sorry for whining.

Hope you're all doing great!
Old 06-05-2012, 04:32 PM   #514  

S/C/G: 215/149/135

Height: 5'4

Leila,

It is actually a vow renewal. He got deployed earlier than we thought three years ago so we have a civil ceremony. It is on july 6th of this year. We all have days when we overeat. No biggie. Just don't let it get you down tomorrow. It is when we go days and days with bad eating that it makes a difference. I hope things turn around today for you
Old 06-05-2012, 04:40 PM   #515  
keep going

Oh, that's nice well I'm happy you'll be in the 140s for it!

Yeah I'm not sad about over eating, I don't really care today.. just a bad day in general..
Old 06-05-2012, 04:48 PM   #516  
Move over Kim Kardashian!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/135

Height: 5'5"

Well I gave in to ground beef last night, for no apparent reason, I guess I was just bored and saw food and ate it, but I had too much. I'm now at 149.4 hahahaha it's only a 0.2 increase from yesterday but meh... I'm going bike riding now.

Oh and I also had general tao chicken today for lunch... biiiiggg mistake, so I'm going to make sure I burn that off lol

Leilajey I guess our weights meet again. lol <3 Good job on staying in the 149....!!! Make me proud, don't make the same mistakes I'm making
Old 06-05-2012, 05:14 PM   #517  
keep going

Beef's delicious so don't feel bad about that haha

Actually yeah our weights do seem to be matching a lot these days.. and you got taller.. planning on getting any taller or should I shrink an inch? :P
Old 06-05-2012, 06:26 PM   #518  
Move over Kim Kardashian!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/135

Height: 5'5"

LOL!!! I know right. Nahhh I don't think I'll be getting any taller. In reality, I always remember being about 5'4.5 but I never knew the real amount was 5'4.8 hahahaha so I guess I "have" to consider myself 5'5... saying I'm 5'4 felt like a lie.

I just did 43 minutes of bike riding at about 20mph... meaning I burnt about 750 calories :| BUH BYE general tao chicken!! lol

I'm hoping I see the 148's tomorrow, I think it'll secure my escaping the 150s lol

I saw a bunch of old co workers today, I went by just to say hey, and everyone freaked... I MEAN FREAKED. They were shocked. It made me feel so good about myself lol I haven't seen them in a year, and I was about 210 when I quit there lol

Life is good when you're the center of attention lol
Old 06-06-2012, 10:02 AM   #519  
keep going

caramelkitty I think I'm 5'6 and a bit... I swear my height fluctuates as wildly as my weight though.. which is silly I know but it seems to be different every time!

Nice job on the cycling, you're doing awesome! I was thinking about doing that today but I hear there's rain on the way so **** it. I'll work out inside later.. gonna go into town and pick up some things.

aww, that must have been a lovely feeling! you've lost so much weight!

I was 149.4 again this morning! I'm surprised after over eating yesterday. I didn't over eat by a huge amount I guess so that's cool. Eating clean today anyway and drinking lots of water, feeling good. Gonna do a good workout later

Hey to everyone else!
Old 06-06-2012, 10:42 AM   #520  
Let's do this!

S/C/G: 210/149/140

Height: 5'6.5

We have hit 500+ posts, so it's time to start a new thread. Thanks ladies!
Closed Thread