Old 08-17-2011, 07:58 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

Height: 5'4"

guys, wtf is wrong with me? seriously? can going off the pill really give me such crazy mood swings? I feel so horrible this morning. like I just wanna cry. last night I didn’t work out, and my food wasn’t exactly on plan either, although I don’t think I topped 1800 calories. meh. I didn’t work out, mostly, because I received my birthday present from my mom in the mail: a kindle! and so I spent all evening playing on it, and before I knew it it was my “bedtime” and I know I get really cranky if I go to bed too late, so I just decided to not wok out. and now I’m cranky anyways. not only that, but I worried about it as I slept! I DREAMT about it! lol. I was like “oh no! I didn’t work out!!” and slept horribly, hence the tiredness, and possibly, the cranky mood. meh. oh yeah and the scale said 80.8. up from yesterday. wtf. I don’t understand. my weight is going up instead of down, regardless of it I eat or not, workout or not, it’s just going up. wtf. I am thinking of removing my ticker because it’s just depressing. so anyways. in this foul mood now. gonna try to be good and work out today, but honestly I just don’t see the point of bothering anymore. *sigh*

honestly though, I don’t know what happened. yesterday I was in this super awesome mood, met up with my best friend for the first time in weeks and had fun convo, I unexpectedly found this huge hello kitty pillow for only about 5$ (I’m a big baby), saw these 4 super hot guys get off the bus on the way to my house and one of them went “hey~” at me then I got home and my kindle package was sitting there for me in my mailbox and I just got so excited! what happened to that mood of super awesomeness?! I want it back!!

Rainbow, hey, I hear you on the bad weekend thing… right up there with you. at this point, I’m thinking that I should probably become a recluse if I want this diet thing to work… after this weekend, of course, since it’s my b-day omg, snow! I can’t even imagine snow right now… it’s so hot here!! oooh, but you need to get rid of those treats girl… they’re dangerous! that said, I’ve seen pictures of you in the photo thread the other day, and omg, you are TINY now!! how much more do you want to lose? maybe, at this point, just maintaining would be fine?

HH4L: haha, thanks! glad to see you being so positive and doing good

chanti: oh yay! makeup stuff!! it kinda makes me happy that you took our suggestions to heart! you won’t be disappointed! haha… oooh, don’t feel too bad though, I know what “orientation month” is like… it’s full of parties and binge-drinking and new food that you’ve never seen before and want to try. depriving yourself of all of it would definitely suck, but just make sure you show a little restraint, you know ganbatte!! ooh! we need to hang out when you come to Tokyo!! especially if you are a j-boy lover! haha… are they really taller in Hokkaido? I’ve only been there once before, but I can’t remember, it was ages ago

Rie: congrats on the loss! it doesn’t sound lame, that’s great! I’d be amazed too if it was me! go for the shorts! haha, there are some photos of me floating around this forum somewhere… I’m pretty confident with myself in the sense that I know I look cute (ok, let’s not lie… I am vain as f*ck) but I just wish I could get this damn weight off!!! you know!

FPSJ: lol. it seems we are just twins of each other these days, eh? wtf is wrong with us?!! hang in there, and I’ll try to do it too!! we must get rid of these bad coping behaviors!!

munster: oh noes! sorry to hear about your bad morning! but it’s good that you can laugh about it now! awww… and thank you for taking the time to write those words to me. I think I need to hear that to trudge on and not give up!! you’re so right!! “the carb queen”! lol… I could be the carb princess then… cuz I totally know what you mean! can’t have any in the house either!! and wow! your pics! I can definitely see the toning in your stomach! that’s insane!!!

bamagirl: how’s school? congrats on doing ok and your positive attitude! I hope you get a loss soon! oooh, and yay for the medium shirt nsv! that’s cool! I know, right, I’ve been wearing L’s and XL’s so long that if I get into a medium I just kinda think “wtf?!” hahaha… men shortage… actually, there is one in my TOWN, but I go to Tokyo a lot… no men shortage there also, being foreign in this country gives me a HUGE advantage… they think I’m exotic… lol. also sometimes they tell me I look like famous people, which cracks me up… I get Avril Lavigne ALL the time, even though I look nothing like her, and I also used to get a lot of … wait for it.. Paris Hilton. *dies laughing* yeah, give or take 200lbs I guess I could see the resemblance!!! but it’s funny. some people get uncomfortable with all the attention, but I love it. mwaha. as for the scale… yeah, I know. it’s just that I’m still at the beginning, you know? I’m not at the point where it’s supposed to be hard yet… and I’ve lost weight in the past with a lot less effort, so it pisses me off. but I’ve come to realize that my partying weekend ways need to go if I want to succeed this time… *sigh* so I am gonna have one last hurrah (my friend’s words, lol) for my b-day this weekend and then, hermit mode! lol. as for the calories, I’m not really counting these days… I guess that’s not good either. the thing is that I pretty much eat the same thing every day though. plus it’s hard to know exactly cuz food is weird here. but usually, I eat between 1200 and 1600, mostly averaging around 1400… I think that’s fine.
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 08:01 PM   #32  

Kim, sorry! i didn't forget you, we posted at the same time! man, that sounds no fun at all... but don't despair! and certainly don't run to food!!! find something that would cheer you up and DO IT! get a manicure or do your makeup or something! and once you start getting into the swing of things with your diet, you will see weight come off in no time and you will be so happy when you finally get healthier!! good luck!
Old 08-17-2011, 09:32 PM   #33  

Height: 5'9"

Hey girls...first day back at the gym in over 2 months. Hope everyone is doing good.
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 10:38 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 238/227/150

Height: 5'6"

Hello, ladies! I am so tired. I did 30 Day Shred early this morning and I am still very sore. I have a feeling laying in the bed overnight will just make it worse. So, I'm going to take an 800mg Ibuprofen and suck it up. Ha! It feels good to be sore though. I know I got a good workout in. I've also been under my calories for the past 2 days because of the dinners I've been making. I found some great recipes on allrecipes.com and they were both under 200 calories a serving! Oh, and my friend that I worked out with today gave me some of her veggies from her garden! Okra, banana peppers, and corn! I'm so excited about my veggies. I think that's when you know you are officially an adult...you are excited about getting free VERY FRESH veggies.
Water intake is still going good. I crave it now. And still using a straw to suck it down...sooo much easier to drink that way.

luvja...how was the gym? did you get a good workout?

Kawaii... on your gain. But on getting a kindle! And I'm the same way about dreaming about stuff like that. I can never sleep good the day before my weigh-in. It's sooo frustrating. I may have to move my day to Saturday after I get back in school. Just so I can have my bad night of sleep Friday night instead of Monday night.

Kim...I'm sorry about your dr's appt. Things will get better...they HAVE to.

Bama...got that 30ds done today. And yes, every muscle in my body hurts too. Haha! Also, congrats on getting into a medium!!! That's so great! The lowest I've been in is a large, so it will be a great day when I get into a medium. Oh, and yes, I observed 2nd graders one semester and there was one that shrugged his shoulders at everything. It was so sad to see a kid so young that did not care about school and learning. I found out that I will have 3rd graders for my senior year...we start observing Sept. 7th and I'll be student teaching the same class next semester. I'm excited and so ready to get done with all this.

munster...I can really tell a difference in those pics!! You go, girl!!

FPSJ...what about those mini rice cakes that quaker puts out. I just had a small bowl full for only 120 calories and I think they are yummy. I like the chocolate ones when I'm feeling snacky. What about coming up with a good reward for a day you don't over-snack? Just take it one day at a time. And yes, I can't keep a bunch of snacks in the house or I'll be eating them too...or craving them.

Riestrella...I know the feeling about drinking. I'm just so over it now. I'm sure that has a lot to do with me having 2 kids right now, but still, even if I have the chance, I just don't want all that sugar and liquid in me. It's always great to have friends that you can go out with and not have to get drunk and still be able to have fun. And good job on losing that weight!! You are doing great...keep it up!!

chanti...don't worry about your weekend. You can always start over on a fresh day. Hang in there!

HH4L...I tried logging in too and it wouldn't let me, so I don't know what was up with that.

Rainbow...yeah, i think we did. I found out I was preggo at the very end of August 2010 and so I just quit checking in since I wasn't actively trying to lose weight then. And then had baby girl in April and I just got back in the groove this month. I know what you mean about the snow. I live in the southern USA and it's rare for us to get snow that sticks. However, it was a crazy year this year. We had snow to stick for a week!! We were all tired of it by the end of the week though. Haha! About setting a date to start...do it and stick with it!! If setting a date helps you then that's what you need to do. Do whatever it takes to get you started on the right foot. You can do it!

Okay, that's enough personals for now. I spent 30 minutes typing this!

Last edited by sgregg; 08-17-2011 at 10:39 PM.
sgregg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 02:56 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

Hey ladies I just wanted to check in super super quick to try to keep myself accountable, but I don't have time for personals right now. I am going to try to come back in a couple of hours to do some as I'm going out for dinner with my parents - but I'm not sure how late I'll be out so will have to see. Otherwise I will be back on Saturday to do some I promise! Or even in 24 hours. I'm not sure though...but I will be back!
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 05:04 AM   #36  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Hello my beauties!

Yesterday was a good day - did my 3 mile run and went out with my friends. We just went to a pub and had a few sodas, which was my little cheat but I enjoyed it. We talked for hours and it was lovely - happy that it wasn't a night out like I thought it could have been! I much prefer to sit and talk in a pub than get sweaty and horrible in a night club.

My run was a bit slow, my legs were a bit stiff from the 10k but I made it! Did it in 37:47, which eerily enough is the EXACT same time as I did it in 2 weeks ago! Going on another 3 mile run tomorrow so I might try and beat that time even if it's by 10 seconds ;p.

Today is a gym day, 30 minutes and strength. WHY CAN'T I KEEP TO MY STRENGTH EXERCISES?! I'm like a cardio Queen but when it comes to strength I bail. I used to LOVE doing abs because I loved to feel the burn but now I just get lazy! Grrr...must kick myself and just do it!!

This morning I weighed in at 175 lbs!! What?! Where did this loss come from?!! Very very happy but a bit suspicious...haha! We'll see what happens next!

--

FatPants - We're both excited about it, I just hope we can get jobs there now, haha! I think you need to figure out why you turn to those treats and then be consciously aware of it when you head to the kitchen. I think the more you realise what you're doing the more you'll think it's stupid and to not do it. But if you're going into auto pilot then you need to change your mindset so every food choice is a big decision, no matter what time of the day and what situation. Perhaps get some chewing gum? It's something to "eat" so to speak and the minty feeling will make food taste horrible! That's what I did when I was having snacking problems!

munstermommy - I'm so happy I joined this forum, it's been such a good source of support and without all the little challenges and encouragement I don't think I would have got this far so soon. We're super awesome - the end ;p. Amazing time on your run, you're so fast like a NINJA!! And OH MY GOOSE! Your stomach looks so frickin FLAT! I'm jealous! Shaun T has sculpted a fine body in you!

bamagirl - I love it when you drop a clothes size!! Happened to me recently, and I was loving it!

KimL - Sorry about your trip to the doctors, I would hate to be prodded and poked for so long ;_;. This forum is an amazing source of encouragement, you should try one of the many challenges that are happening - it helps you stay on track!

Kawaii - You're having mood swings because your hormones are changing once again. I personally don't like the pill - I don't like having something that changes my natural hormonal balance. I had bad experiences with the pill too, including a massive weight gain after being on one for a while. When I came off it, it took a while for my body to adjust but you do get used to it. I think the more conscious you are about it then the more you can try and move on by blaming it on the change! But it sounds like you had a great day, yay for being checked out by hotties and yay for presents! Your lack of energy is probably due to that change too, so just try your best to fight it! You can do ittt!

sgregg - Well done on sticking to your exercise! And I love it when I crave water too, this time last year I would have laughed in your face if I said that! And tell me about it, my alcohol days are over, I just don't see the point any more!! God I feel old haha.
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 12:56 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 238/227/150

Good morning, everyone!

Well, it's almost afternoon now. 8 minutes from it where I am. Still feels like morning since I have done absolutely nothing today. I really need to work on this. I think I'm going to have to start limiting myself on the computer. I've been on it extra today though because I'm shopping for a good laptop. Any suggestions will be helpful! I was going to get a Macbook, but they have taken them off the apple website and I don't want a Macbook Air. I'm taking that as a sign that I don't need to spend that much on a laptop. I'm thinking about going to best buy today or tomorrow and finding something there. I'm leaning toward HP's. Anyway, no exercise today except for walking around Walmart getting things I needed. I am still very sore from the 30DS workout yesterday.

Riestrella...glad you had a good time with your friends and good for you for getting that 3 mile run in! Woohoo on your weight-loss!!
sgregg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 01:42 PM   #38  
Insanity Round 3!!!!

S/C/G: 168/134/138

Good Morning Ladies!

Well, today is Thursday, which means just a little bit until Friday! That means that hubby will be home for 2.5 days yay! Haha, I miss having the help with the LOs during the day during summer vacation . Today has been good so far, I wanted to "cheat" weigh in, but I didn't want to get disappointed so I stayed off the scale. If I don't weigh first thing, I don't so I just stayed away from the front bathroom haha! Did Insanity Pure Cardio, that one is a killer because after the stretch THERE ARE NO BREAKS!!!!! Seriously???!!!! That was definitely one of those snorting, puffing, moaning, cursing workouts lol! Shaun T got the "I swear if you tell me to go faster one more time I am going to kick you in the ***!!!!!!!!!!!!" hahahahahahaha. Grrrrr Shaun T brings out the violence in me lol! Went to the gym and did strength+treadmill and had a good conversation with another girl whose LOs are also in the kids club! That definitely made the cardio go by faster lol! So now I am getting ready to take the kids on some errands after nap and then preschool again for DS! Yay break time for me! Haha, hope you all have a good day, mine is definitely better than this time yesterday!

bama-No gain is always a good thing, generally for me that means some lbs are going to come off soon! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY on the medium! That is great! I am so excited for you . Thanks for the kind words about the results so far...I feel so proud of how hard I worked, but taking those pics was really scary for me lol! I haven't had that brutal of honesty with my body for a long time lol! I would definitely recommend doing Insanity at some point, once you feel comfortable because it really gets you into crazy good shape for sure! Keep working you can do it!

Kim-I am so sorry that your doctor's appointment was hard . I know that some appointment are definitely worse than others for being poked, prodded, and left to wait (hubby had A LOT of that with all of his visits, 9 surgeries, and many other things dealing with his cancer). So hang in there, you can beat this, and you WILL feel better I promise! Hopefully they will be able to figure out what is going on so that you can be done with all of this yucky stuff! Keep us posted and just keep working!

Kawaii-Okay you can totally be the carb princess lol! I know it's like a total addiction to yummy, starchy goodness lol! DO NOT GIVE UP. Okay here is my suggestion-DO NOT WEIGH YOURSELF FOR AN ENTIRE WEEK. I know that might be hard, but seriously right now your mood/day is so affected by the number you see first thing that you are just making yourself miserable. So stay off the scale, hunker down, and kick food and exercise a$$ for 7 days, log cals like a maniac, AND THEN WEIGH IN. If you don't see a difference after that (no TOM coming, and you KNOW you are under cals, etc.) then I would say reevaluate the situation. Giving up will NOT make you feel better, only worse. I believe in you, YOU CAN DO IT! You have done so well so far, keep going!!!!!!!!!

Luvja-Hope the gym excursion went well, and I hope you are doing good-let us know how weigh ins and other things are going too!

sgregg-BOO for soreness lol! That is exactly how I felt about 2 months ago! It is totally killer. You are right though, just do what you need to do to suck it up and keep after it, you can do it! Great job on the water front, it is weird how hard it is at first and then you don't realize how much you drink in a day once it becomes habit lol! As far as laptops go, I have a great Toshiba, which I love. The last two laptops I have had are Toshibas and they are amazing. Thanks on the pics, I am glad there is a noticeable difference or I would have just cried from all that work lol!

Rainbow-Have a great day and keep posting!

Rie-OMG 175!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are the incredible shrinking woman seriously! That is so great . I am super proud of you ! Great job on the run, I know how it feels coming off of a long race, things are stiff and sore where they normally wouldn't be lol! Keep at it, half marathon training will get you into amazing shape! I did surprise myself on the mile time, haven't done that for a long time. I am happy with how much better my tummy looks-hopefully I will be able to see my abs again after this round of Insanity/working out + losing the last lbs .

Okay ladies nap time is almost over and I am going to read DS a story, feed DD, then go run errands before lunch and getting DS to preschool, phew! Oh boy for some time to just relax before 8pm lol! Hope you all have a great day, make it strong, and fun!

Last edited by munstermommy; 08-18-2011 at 01:43 PM.
munstermommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 10:23 PM   #39  

hey guys! just checking in so no time for personals (i hate being one of those people who say that, but you guys KNOW that i usually do them, so please bear with me, eheh), i'm leaving for Tokyo (again!) for my birthday weekend and will be gone til monday night!

but i wanted to pop-in and say thanks for your advice and kind words, i love you all. and i decided that from next week (after the birthday, lol) i'm gonna start doing the low-carb diet. i just got this book that's talking about it and i think that it could really work for me, so i'm gonna give it a try! plus, no calorie-counting!!! i hate that soooo much...

anyhow, i did my workouts both last night and today so i feel pretty peppy. now i'm off to get ma nails done!! yay! ^_^ hope everyone has a good weekend!!
Old 08-19-2011, 05:22 AM   #40  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Did my workout yesterday, 30 minutes at the gym + Strength = WOOHOO! Today is a 3 mile run, then tomorrow which happily coincides with my day off from work is a rest day! Reaaaallly looking forward to that!

Scales are still having a laugh and saying I'm 175 lbs. Oh, scales, you! Stop playing games!

I really miss my boyfriend =(. I know it's SAD but it's true! It's awful because working at a cinema you see couples come in to buy tickets and some of them are really sweet together and I just think "gah!" because I want that to be meeee! I'm planning on going over to visit him in America early next year, I just couldn't bare to wait until we move to Japan which could be potentially July 2012. So I'm thinking Winter holiday in Colorado during January time? Yaaay for that!

sgregg - Thank you! I know EXACTLY what you mean, I found myself spending all day on the internet on Sunday after the race I had...time just flew by. It's a shame because I could have done something more productive. I kick myself because I'm a creative person, I draw, play piano, write...but the internet gets in the way! It's my own fault, I'm thinking about setting an alarm to limit my browsing time and when it goes off I have to close my laptop. As for laptops, I bought a Dell Inspiron 6400 4 years ago - it's still working fine! I think Dell's are clunky, you have to uninstall all the Dell crap they put on it, but they make sturdy laptops. Macs are great, but SO EXPENSIVE. You're paying $800 for the Apple brand, I swear! They're also not very customisable, but that could just be a nerd thing =p.

munster - Awww, thanks sweety, your encouragement is amazing! I'm hoping the half marathon training will shed the pounds off me, I've been really enjoying seeing these pounds come off me! I'm sure you'll have washboard abs in no time ;p. Yay for husband and yay for making friends! Don't know how you talk while exercising though, I'd just be gasping for air!!

Kawaii - Exciting!! I'm sure you'll have an awesome weekend! Happy birthday if we don't see you while you're away!
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 09:19 AM   #41  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

hey everyone, i guess its been a long hiatus, just got back from what was supposed to be a three day weekend but got snowed in and was out of town for a week xD It was awesome fun though. But i think i might have eaten my entire body weight every day >.< Well, i think that when you are on holiday its good to be able to let go and be ok with that. But now i need to recommit- for my half marathon and for summer! I'll try and do some personals but i might not make sense, it is 1am here >.<

riestrella- long distance relationship? That sounds tough! And i agree on the apple thing (although i have come into the convo about 20 pages too late, im sure). Just built a BEAST of a machine at a fraction of the cost of something roughly equal by apple. And are you training for a half marathon too??

kawaii- hope you have a great birthday! And i hope that low carb works out for you. Remember that some carbs are still important! But im sure you know all that blah

rainbow-
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 03:13 PM   #42  

Height: 5'9''

Haven't posted in a day or two. Well, the nutrition was fine and I did all the exercise planed and I'm positive I'll do two sessions more on Sat and Sun.

However, today I failed the test for a driving licence. Don't know how it works in other countries, but here the policemen who decide if you failed or passed are pretty strict. Well, no wonder there - they can earn half of their regular monthly paycheck for ten tests. Out of eight candidates only one passed today. This is my second fail - the first time I failed for absolutely no reason (it is really rare for someone to pass the first time they take test), today I know it is my fault, and it was such a stupid mistake, can't believe I made it! Ant there goes 100 euros. Which is half of my pay for the job I will hopefully get in October.
And I know I should control myself but when I got home I was like, dang it, I might as well have some comfort food. So I ate some of my favorite salad (which isn't a terrible choice - the veggies - but isn't a terrific one either cause it has mayo in it) and then some ice-cream. I didn't measure it so I didn't count my calories. Got the workout in so I probably hit maintenance or went a bit overboard. It's not the calories what concerns me, but the comfort eating. And that is my greatest obstacle towards permanent weight loss. Never confessed it on this board, but I actually am (or hopefully was) a heavy binge eater. That's how I got fat and that's what I have to conquer in order to become and stay lean. But this hasn't been nearly a binge so I am happy about that! And I am still more pissed about the stupid driving test then about the too-much-icecream thing.

Personals in next post, I don't like typing the long ones!
hotHealthy4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 03:49 PM   #43  

Height: 5'9''

Chantistars you made that shop assistant's day! I'm sure you'll sweat the extra calories off, being too strict and obsessed with every morsel we eat doesn't do us much good, you enjoyed your trip and you shouldn't feel bad about it.

Riestrella glad you're feeling so good and positive. I've also seen the tread you started - about where we were a year before, and I can feel your positive energy so keep it up and keep going, you're doing great!

FPSJ I say don't use the stupid anorexic tips - like the mouthwash. Just press pause it your head, think about the good things, how eating crap will actually make you feel worse and about the other ways to relax and unwind. (I know I did the opposite myself today, but this is my advice for both of us
)It might not be a miraculous cure, but I doubt the mouthwash is either. And eventually, we ALL have to learn to be mind over matter.
Congrats on the 5 mile run And don't beat yourself up for eating those 500kCal extra, sh*t happens, today is a new day

Munster you can really tell the difference between before & after And a mile in 7:52, that's awesome!

Bama yaaay for the medium! And you'll soon be there for every store and every shirt, I am sure!

Kim do check in here to get motivated. It is a delicate situation so I can't really give you advice, but this is the time you have to be strong. Try eating healthy, your immune system will certainly be benefiting from it. And as missfortunate as the situation is it can be the push you need, the straw that broke the camel's back and the point when you turn your life around. So go ahead girl, and we'll be here to support you and cheer you.

Kawaii ugh, I hate dreaming about weight loss. HATE! Because it's mostly dreams of me gorging on something bad and feeling bad afterwards. And I always feel so relieved when I wake up - but miraculously I almost always binge the day after such dream. And given that my dreams have such a strong impact on me I thought how great it would be if I could dream about me eating right, exercising and melting the fat off. Anyways I think that happens because off too much pressure, so don't do it. Don't put pressure on yourself. And you are such a guy bait these past couple of weeks so enjoy it and don't be worried about the weight it has to come off evetually. I suggest for you to eat more for a few days and keep exercising so you can give your metabolism a push. And when you drop your kcals again you should see the drop. (I am only starting so it isn't an advice from my personal experience but I've read time after time that eating more for a few days is the best and an almost fool-proof strategy for battling the plateau)

Sgregg oh I love soreness as well!

Riestrelly again, glad for the 175! It just confirms my first personal. Hehe, we're the opposites I'll take strength work over running everyday. Actually my favorite is the circuit training - where you get all the endorphins because of the quick cardio burst, but they are also short so I can handle them between my beloved weight work. Though, I will have to get into running eventually cause I also made a goal to run the half marathon. For once in my life I can do it and will be proud afterwards. But I'll leave that project for the spring! And also running first thing in the morning, before breacfast, cuts the fat like crazy (from my previous experience) so there is a strong pro running.

Kawaii
(again), enjoy your birthday! And let go, it's the perfect time to eat more and to recommit after and to break the damn plateau! Have a good time! And happy birthday!

Last edited by hotHealthy4life; 08-19-2011 at 04:01 PM.
hotHealthy4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 04:39 PM   #44  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

hotHealthyforLife- where are you from? That system sounds pretty insane, and really unfair on you, but well done on not binging. I think if you decided you were going to have comfort food, and went for a salad, thats a pretty big achievement The thing about food is that it is comforting by nature, and i think to say "you may never eat for comfort again" is a bit harsh on us. To be able to get comfort from food and then stop- thats the key. Or so i think this morning!
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 04:48 PM   #45  
Insanity Round 3!!!!

S/C/G: 168/134/138

Good Afternoon Ladies!

Nap time, oh blessed nap time lol! Woohoo made it to afternoon nap! Haha . Today has been just a normal hohum day in the household that I run...crazy children, the gym, and more crazy children lol! I haven't done Insanity yet today (haven't had the opportunity, other "cleaning house" things to do this morning) so I will do it after baby girl wakes up and has her baba. Other than that, normal everyday things, I am dreading weighing on Sunday! I just hate the d*** scale, I don't like getting on it each week! I am hoping to see 155 because that would be at least a little bit closer to the "healthy" BMI (1 lb under!) so pray for me that I see something like that come Sunday! I did do an interval workout on the treadmill that my BIL sent to me (he owns a personal training company and is CRAZY WORKOUT MAN lol!) and PHEW! It was pretty good! I was sweating like crazy and it got me a good heart rate and everything! Although I did send him an email later along the lines of what I usually yell at Shaun T hehe! Hope we are all having a great day and let's make weigh in day good (please for the love of all that is holy!).

Kawaii-We love you too! Give us all a great update when you get back so we can live vicariously through your fun! HAHA! Changing up your diet might be just the trick to kickstart another downward trend. I hope you have an amazing time, and for sure don't stress out over bday calories, I think that God speeds our metabolism for us for a few days before and after to accommodate .

Rie-YAY for rest days lol! I know that I need them too haha! I am sorry you are missing your man that has to be difficult. But woohoo on the going to Colorado front, beautiful in the winter time I think! I am super excited for you that 175 is here to stay (hopefully only for another day or two ) and that you are moving down so well! Oh, I am PRAYING for my abs to come back OMG I think that I will scream if I find a picture in the future where you can actually see them (haven't been out since 2005 or so lol!).

Icon-Woohoo on the half marathon! I know how hard it is to commit to the training for those, I have run 5 of them (with 10k and 10 mi runs in between) over the last 5 years or so and man, those training programs take TIME! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just keep strong and we will help you through it! .

HH4Life
-I'm sorry about the test . Hopefully next time will be better! Great job on the food/exercise front, that is most important. You should be proud of the progress that you have made with food, and that you can see it now as fuel for your healthy living. You are doing so great, and you are a strong and fabulous woman, keep it up! Thanks on the pics, that was a tough thing to take those because I am self consious ALL the time with my body. The only time I have felt really good about it was when I was a size 2 and super ripped playing soccer in college...I am hoping to get some of that confidence back here soon!

Thanks ladies, have a wonderful rest of the day/night and let's all have an awesome weekend!
munstermommy is offline   Reply With Quote