Old 08-17-2011, 11:03 PM   #31  

S/C/G: dont know/don't know/200

Height: 6'0"

Hello everyone, I am new here. I am a mommy to a 4 month old boy. I am still working part time (since 6 weeks postpartum) and I quit that the end of this month and start school again...3 to 4 years of doctoral study so it will be pretty flexible. My job stresses me out and is so boring I find myself mindlessly eating. It's frustrating because I really want/need to lose the weight again. I lost 40lbs before finding out that I was pregnant. I did not gain much weight during my pregnancy...20lbs at the most, if even that and most of that happened in the last two months. I really need some support right now.
Jette28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 11:10 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 190/188/140

Height: 5'6"

I am 25 years old and my DD is 4 months old. I gained entirely too much weight with my pregnancy and am really having a hard time dealing with all of that weight now. I have never weighed more than 155 pounds and would gladly take that now. I am a SAHM and a graduate school student. I just started the Insanity workout program because I find it hard to find the time to get to the gym.

It is amazing to me that I wanted to lose about 30 pounds when I was 155 pounds, but now realize looking back on those pictures compared to where I am not that I looked good. Weight, weight loss, weight gain, getting fit, etc frustrate me to no end. I never see the results I want fast enough and get discouraged. That being said, I have every intention of sticking with this Insanity program. Hoping that I see enough results to keep me motivated. Right now, the only things keeping me from not being depressed about my weight is my loving husband and DD!!!!
needtobehotmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 11:27 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 249.4/247.4/140

Height: 5'6"

Hello new ladies! Glad you could join us!

I am super hungry this morning but all I've had is a glass of milk to drink along with some water. My wisdom teeth are coming in and it huuuurts to open my mouth! I also have a cavity on one side that is getting to the point where I am afraid I will crack the tooth if I bite down on it so I have not been chewing on that side. I need to see a dentist but we don't have any money right now, and I don't want to have an x-ray or any pain killers while I have a baby in me... and I know I couldn't sit through an oral surgery without pain killers! I'd have to have 8 men to hold me down.

Our poor poor babies who have to go through teething. No wonder they are fussy.

At least this will keep me from eating those crunchy oatmeal cookies I made with the kids yesterday. God's plan... ugh. Haha...
Mama Bee is offline   Reply With Quote