For my first few weeks, I listened to Girl Talk's Feed the Animal
s while I worked out, but I've been getting kind of bored.
I spent most of this morning making a super dance-worthy mix with the help of the Hype Machine
. I'm still looking for a few tracks to round it out to a good hour and a half mix, but so far, I've got:
1. Luke Million, "Sun Splash"
2. Miike Snow, "Black & Blue (Savage Skulls Remix)"
3. Monarchy, "Love Get Out of My Way (Benny Benassi Remix)"
4. Peter & the Magician, "Twist"
5. September, "Party in My Head (Coucheron Radio Edit)"
6. CSS, "Music is My Hot Hot Sex"
7. Neon Hitch, "Bad Dog (DiscoTech Remix)"
8. Kimbra, "Cameo Lover (Shook Remix)"
9. Midnight Magic, "Beam Me Up (Jacques Renault Remix)"
10. Chromeo, "You're So Gangsta"
11. Madeon, "Pop Culture (Live Mashup)"--as a DJ, this track rather blows my mind
Every single one of these electropop tracks is full of energy.
What's on your workout mix?