Old 07-18-2011, 09:16 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 340/323/165

Height: 5'11

Default I need a buddy.

I need somebody to help hold me accountable. I would love somebody in my area, who I could actually meet, and get together and workout, etc etc together. But, even an e-pal would be wonderful. I keep falling off the wagon for various reasons, and I can't do this on my own.
lostinstaticx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 09:27 PM   #2  
Freedom from Food

S/C/G: 170/170/138

Height: 5'7" size 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostinstaticx View Post
I need somebody to help hold me accountable. I would love somebody in my area, who I could actually meet, and get together and workout, etc etc together. But, even an e-pal would be wonderful. I keep falling off the wagon for various reasons, and I can't do this on my own.
You have done great so far. I think we tend to be hard on ourselves if we aren't "purrfect" ha ha.

I would help you as I need a buddy also, but I'm on a specific ideal protein plan and am not sure I would be the best for you. HOWEVER>....I am on here most nights to keep me from falling off that wagon. I am a late night eater and that is when I need my most support. How about you?

I am also fairly new to this site, so I don't know how to pm a member or do a direct chat. Perhaps if you know how you could see if that would work. Good luck!!!
Purrfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 09:35 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 340/323/165

Height: 5'11

Hey,
Thanks for replying.
I need support... overall. I have a lot of stuff going on in my life right now, and find myself depressed a lot of the time. (I know there's a depression area on this forum, but I'm thinking posting in my age group would find me some people my own age.)

I'm not following a specific diet, I just want to start eating healthier, better things. I tend to eat (and shop) when I'm depressed, and they're both causing me a lot of trouble.

I can PM you, but I don't know anything about direct chat. Is that even an option on here? lol.
lostinstaticx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 12:35 AM   #4  

Hey Lost! Have you found a local buddy yet? If not, maybe check out WannaBuddy.com. The site uses your zip code to connect you with people near you who share your interests, like diet and exercise. Worth a try.

Good luck!
jhkoenig is offline   Reply With Quote