3lbs and 3inches in a week and a half

• I am SO stoked Ladies- When I got back from a work trip on the 4th I was up to 182 (where I started a long time ago before losing 30 lbs and gaining it all back). I was bound a determined to never go about 185 again so my husband and I started a challenge on the 9th and now I'm down 3 lbs and 3 inches!!!!

I could not be happier and I love when hard work pays off. I also love that my DH is in the game too Hoping this keeps going into next week too!!!!!!!!!!
  • thats great!!!! congrats!
  • Way too go! Thats a great number for the amount of time ) Keep it up
  • Quote: I am SO stoked Ladies- When I got back from a work trip on the 4th I was up to 182 (where I started a long time ago before losing 30 lbs and gaining it all back). I was bound a determined to never go about 185 again so my husband and I started a challenge on the 9th and now I'm down 3 lbs and 3 inches!!!!

I could not be happier and I love when hard work pays off. I also love that my DH is in the game too Hoping this keeps going into next week too!!!!!!!!!!
    Yay! That must feel awesome! That's really cool that your husband is supporting you that must make it easier