Old 07-24-2011, 05:33 AM   #31  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Hi everyone! Not too much has been going on with me. Been weighing in around 181-179 lbs, and my official weigh in is about to happen! Eeeep! Ok...it happened - I'm 179 lbs! Whoop! Out of the red zone! Going on a 4.5 mile run today, not looking forward to it =(. Think of the 10k race Rie!

---

Lilly - Well done for hanging in there! I know what you mean about fighting off urges, when I come home from work after finishing at like 10:30pm I feel like eating something, but I know that it'll just be awful for me! I'm currently trying to replace Ribena (do you guys have that in the states? It's a high sugar juice drink that tastes delicious but I know is awful for me!) with water and it's not going great! Need to start focusing!

FatPants - I have a friend who's 400 lbs + and he is an awful stress eater. The only thing I'd say to him and to you is that you need to find a new way with coping with stress. My answer would be exercise. If you can channel that stress into a furious workout (running, boxing, cycling - something that makes you feel like you're pushing it to the limit!) then afterwards those endorphins that are released will relax you and make you feel so much better. I hope you feel better soon!

munster - I would love to do an Insanity workout with you. I think it would be hilarious but productive!! Well done on doing the workout, and don't worry about the caffeine, we all indulge a smidge it's not going to make us gain 10 lbs unless we do it all the time!
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 08:31 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 192/**ticker**/115

Height: 5'2

133.8 this morning..not many plans today which could be a bad thing..but going to stay positive .. today is Day 4 of being good..lets just hope I can keep it together!
JLNichols07 is offline   Reply With Quote