Old 07-22-2011, 08:01 AM   #91  
Losin' it

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'6"

lovelymuse - I feel so much better today thank you. My eyes are back to normal and I am only "aware" of my thyroid gland today, it isn't painful. But my eyes were some kind of crazy yesterday lol, they had never bugged like that before, it was odd. You would have though I was either punched in both eyes with no bruises showing up, or I was having a severe allergic reaction to something; neither were the case. -_-

But bottom line is I'm ready for the weekend!!! Anyone have any fun plans? So far all I know is I'm going to see Friends With Benefits tonight. And I'm sending you buckets full of will power your way...avoid the scale!! :-P
MsModelSara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 09:50 PM   #92  
Being Me-Inside and Out

S/C/G: 259/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

MsModelSara: Hope you feel better! Me and the guy took the kids to see Captain America. Now, it's usually not a movie for me, but I LUV Chris Evans. Yum. Even my daughter was drooling lol. It was pretty good too for a super-hero movie.

These past 2 days I ate horribly (not big amounts, just bad choices) and haven't exercised in 3. We have NO AC and it is ridiculously hot here. Tomorrow it's supposed to cool down by 5 degrees so I am crossing my fingers and getting my fat butt back on track. I'm thinking of calorie counting with my plan instead of using WW points. I think 1,200 cals a day should be enough...
sheramama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 12:00 AM   #93  
The Awesomeness!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/130

Height: 5'0

sheramama-WOW! That's a lot. I've heard great things about 30day shred.

msmodelsara-Thanks! Hope you start feeling better soon

So today I started working out with a personal trainer and OMG I am sore. He said I did great with the weights, but cardiovascular is my weak point. Which I already knew of course. After my session I was already pretty sore, but then I went to the outlet mall with my mom and bff. 8hrs of walking!!!! I can barely move no and have some serious jelly legs. No pain no loss though right?! lol
KittyKat1465 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 12:06 AM   #94  
The Awesomeness!

Lovely-I started out in a size 20 and just about skipped over the 18's. My jeans were getting big so I decided to be daring and try on my 18's the other day. And ya know what? They were baggy on me Went shopping today and threw on some 16's just for fun not expecting them to fit AND THEY DID!!!! I almost scared everyone out of the dressing room when I squealed lol. Haven't been able to fit into a 16 for almost 6 years.
Old 07-24-2011, 03:32 AM   #95  
New start 24/10/10

Height: 5'8

I started out needing to lose 122lbs so definately a person lol. I am finally starting to not hate how I look in the mirror. Yesterday I went shopping in Kingston (shopper's paradise) during the sale and I actually felt scared for my purse lol Happy Sunday everyone
supergir111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 11:57 AM   #96  

S/C/G: 225/175/140

Height: 5'6

When i first started i had a child to lose...i'm just about done, but i can tell you... YOU CAN DO IT!!!! It takes a bit of time and patience but, its really worth it
luciddepths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 10:21 PM   #97  
Being Me-Inside and Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyKat1465 View Post
Lovely-I started out in a size 20 and just about skipped over the 18's. My jeans were getting big so I decided to be daring and try on my 18's the other day. And ya know what? They were baggy on me Went shopping today and threw on some 16's just for fun not expecting them to fit AND THEY DID!!!! I almost scared everyone out of the dressing room when I squealed lol. Haven't been able to fit into a 16 for almost 6 years.
That is so great!!!! I would have SCREAMED not squealed
Old 07-25-2011, 08:19 AM   #98  
Losin' it

Thumbs up

Hey everyone!! And welcome to the new people that joined us. Thanks for sharing and keep up the great work!!! :-D

I went and saw Friends With Benefits on Saturday, it's such a great movie. I can't wait to buy it lol. And we went to the river again on Sunday to try and cool off a bit. This heat wave has been killing everyone! The water was super low at the river, and it felt a little warmer than bath water -_-. So much for the COOLING off part! But it was nice. I soaked up a little too much vitamin D and now I have to suffer through wearing an uncomfortable bra and cami with my work shirt lol. *sigh* Not to mention I'm still feeling exhausted from being outside yesterday. Today just might suck a little with being at work with not much to do.

And hopefully my kit will be here either today or tomorrow so i can go through it and finally start planning out my attack and get stocked up and get my game plan going. I'm so excited!

I hope everyone else had a great weekend and have a good Monday!
Old 07-25-2011, 12:16 PM   #99  
Rockstar

S/C/G: 192.6/190/130

Height: 5'2

Default Hi everyone

Hi, I just spent the latter part of yesterday and this morning reading this entire thread. I too have a (small)person to lose. I still counted it as my 6yr old weighs less than what I have to lose!
MsModelSara, did you receive MT kit already? I've been thinking of starting it but am afraid of the rigidity. Don't really enjoy fish, although I've tried for years, so chicken would be my only source of protein (oh, and egg whites).
My stats:
5'2
CW- 192
GW- 130
BrneydGrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 01:11 PM   #100  
Losin' it

Cool

Hey there BrneydGrl - No I'm hoping to get my kit today or tomorrow, and I'm excited!!! :-D I can't wait to go through everything, figure out my body type, and get my game plan together. Don't be afraid of the structure, I have found TONS of recipes for all of the protein types. You don't have to stick to any one type really. If you have an email address you can message it to me and I can email the word document I created (it's about 35 pages or so) with all kinds of recipes I've found so far. {Or you can email me: s (dot) crimbring at gmail.com} It could help get you jump started until you get the hang of making the food on plan and create your own chef masterpieces :-)

I'm deff chomping at the bit to get started though...I've been needing to go shopping the past 2 weeks but I'm holding out and trying to use up as muhc of the random food I have in my kitchen so I have less to throw out to reorganize everything. I hate throwing out food.
Old 07-25-2011, 02:10 PM   #101  
Losin' it

Talking It's coming!

So I just checked the tracking number on my package and it's out for delivery today......I'll have it when I get home!!!! YAAAAYYYYYY!!! I'm so excited lol. I will be starting the planning process tonight and tomorrow and hopefully be able to start by this weekend! :-D

On a side note...I have a kind of personal question to ask the ladies: have any of you (before you started losing weight) felt a lot of soreness in your girls? For like the past week my girls have felt so swollen and sore, especially when I wake up in the morning like they are super bloated or something lol. I feel I have been bloated for a long time, retaining water probably from all the salt I eat on a daily basis from processedd foods etc. I know I had this issue before and then I lost about 18 lbs on medi weight loss and it went away, but my weight crept back up and I'm experiencing it again. Just wondering if anyone else has had this happen to them as well or if I'm a freak of nature :-P
Old 07-25-2011, 04:12 PM   #102  
The Awesomeness!

Could it be TOM?
Old 07-25-2011, 05:17 PM   #103  
Being Me-Inside and Out

I was thinking TOM too or that's how it was when I 1st got preg...
Old 07-25-2011, 07:15 PM   #104  
Rockstar

S/C/G: 192.6/190/130

Height: 5'2

Thanks for your response MsModelSara. I will email you for ur recipe ideas. I put in a bid on ebay for the program. We'll see if I win! If not, I do have his 6 day program I can start with that. As for the girls, sometimes mine hurt too for no apparent reason. It goes away, but I don't have a medical prognosis to offer, sorry.

On another note, how do I add a pic and a ticker to my profile. Sorry, new to this.
BrneydGrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 09:21 PM   #105  
Losin' it

My package was here after work...*squeal*!!! :-D It took me about an hour to go through everything, type myself, find my blueprint and get my binder together. Tomorrow I'm going to plan 2 weeks of meals so I can go shopping and stock my kitchen and get started! I'm so excited!!!

As for TOM, I would have thought that if I got one. I haven't had one since last July...I have the Mirena IUD. I have a hard enough time remembering to take my thyroid pill daily, a b/c pill is too much lol and the risk of pregnancy (even though I'm convinced I can't get pregnant anyway) is too much to not have any kind of b/c.

But by the end of the day they don't feel as swollen/sore if that makes sense. I dunno, kinda of like waking up and your hands are swollen and holding more water..My hands and feet do that sometimes too. I bet it's just cuz i'm so overwieght for my height and frame size. I have a tiny frame. When I was doing the medi weight loss and they do your weight on the analyzer scale that measures lean body mass/fat/water weights - my lean body mass is like 117 lbs O_O....that's bone/ligaments/tendons/muscles n such. Of course add in some water weight and healthy fat levels...I shouldn't weigh more than maybe 130 or so. So I rationalize that my almost 230 lbs isn't helping with water retention and being bloated or what have you. I was just curious if anyone else had that happen...waking up feeling bloated in certain areas.

Anyway...how is everyone doing with staying on plan? Any weight loss to report? Any non-scale victories?