Old 07-13-2011, 03:59 AM   #31  
I'm the lost princess...♥

S/C/G: 276 / See Ticker!! / 125

Height: 5'3"

Hi Sara!! We are the same age. Yes I think I have 109 left to lose as of now, plus the 43 I lost, yeah that is about a person. Or as ElleHolla said- a person and their little dog too... I too, like many others, have lost some weight before and slid back up when I wasn't ready to get there yet- it can be very frustrating. But we have to learn from it and carry on.

Good luck on reaching your goal.

P.S. I agree with you OnTheWayDown- I generally am posting over there in the 100 lb Club too- for like reasons, but I have been known to post randomly everywhere, even places I don't belong , like the weight loss surgery forum when I have never had it- lol. But every now and then I just find some topic I am interested in elsewhere and have to jump in.
DreamAngelsHeavenly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 08:12 AM   #32  
Losin' it

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'6"

Thumbs up

*shriek* !!!!! lol I'm so excited so many people have replied! This is so great. There is so much support over here...I <3 it.

kittykat - that's crazy to think about, literally cutting yourself in half. You are off to an amazing start though!!! I'll be here for you and I can't wait to see you get to that goal :-)

ZomgGuy - You are inspiring....I will keep that thought in my head as I begin my own journey. People that lose that amount of weight really do motivate me. Thanks for sharing

lilies - wow, your stats are great!!! Congrats on coming this far and I KNOW you can get that last bit off. Go girl!

astrophe - thanks for commenting. best of luck to you as well

UrthWurm - you're right, it does seem daunting -_-, but it has to be done. I'm to a point now where I get winded walking up my stairs at home...that's bad. So something has to be done before my health really starts declining. I remember being a size 5 *dreamy sigh* O_O <---staring off into the distance. lol! You are doing fantastic, and that's so motivating. Thank you!

SMSDREAMER - you are so right!!! Let's get it!
MsModelSara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 08:32 AM   #33  
Losin' it

Thumbs up

Sorry for clumping everyone into a few posts together, it just saves space on the number of posts I'm making . Continued......

pnkrckpixikat - wow, you are an inspiration as well. Congrats on doing so well!! It has to feel great.

Armida - from all of the greatness I've seen so far in this thread alone....you CAN do it! :-)

OnMyWayDown - I will be struggling too, I have tried countless times to get this weight off, and it is tough! But it can be done. I'm here, and there are so many others here that are in it for the long haul. You can always reach out to me for a nudge, I'm really great at giving pep talks! :-) And no, you are definitely not the only 20 something that has more than 40 lbs to lose hun, I'm right there with you. I wasn't sure what kind of response I was going to get over here either but figured I'd start here since it's easier to relate to those around my age for support. Congrats on your loss so far, keep it going!!!!

luckyme - YES!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for saying that because I've noticed with a lot of weight loss forums, even though it's designed to support others, most are just looking for praise for themselves and their accomplishments but offer little else to anyone else that needs encouragement. I remember when I did weight watchers, I had gotten a nice little group of girls together for support, but they slowly died off. I guess they got tired of motivating and encouraging the others. *shrug* not sure, but I agree...it would be fantastic if we could find a group of us that are in it for the long haul. Even so: when we all get to goal...we could all go on a vacation together to show off our sexy new figures!

shellofself - lmao at "celebrity adult" !!! You can lose that adult on your back ;-) hahaha that was great

kitty kat & luckyme - we have it here!! :-)

tuende - oh wow congrats on doing so great!!! WOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!! Just imagine carying around 2 of your students with you everywhere you went, and that's how much you lost....amazing job!

pixelllate - well I'm sure you'll get it gone, and for GOOD this time! The fact that your on these boards and telling people about your goals must mean you have some level of commitment. Let that keep you accountable. Let's get it! :-)

sheramama - I know what you mean, I have a good friend who weighs as much as my right thigh! lol I always feel odd going places with her, especially if she wants to go clothes shoping because she just doesn't understand why I don't like trying on clothes or shopping. It gets so frustrating I could literally cry when nothing looks nice on me or I can't find my size >sadface.jpg< (...yea, I'm a nerd lol) But soon I'll be shopping with her getting the same size..I'm determined!!

somethingnew - congrats on such a fantastic start - 50 lbs is nothing to sneeze at! That's great! Best of luck on getting to goal....I know in my heart you can do it.

ElleHolla - lol @ losing a person AND their small pet!! haha, I will deff take you up on that offer to hit you up. I'm really trying to network with a few reliable people to use for motivation and accountability. So thanks girl! <3

starbrite - WOW....CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That is so great!!! thank you so much for sharing! How did you get the weight off?

DreamAngels - congrats on your losses so far! :-)
Old 07-13-2011, 04:21 PM   #34  

Height: 5'8"

i have about 50-60 pounds i want to lose this time around!
when i joined here a couple years ago i was about 270, got down to about 200, now im back at 220, haha. but its time to shed some of this, and im not going to wait anymore either! when all is said and done, i want to be over 100lbs less than i was at my heaviest. that is a person indeed, haha.
sarasynthesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 04:24 PM   #35  
Losin' it

Congrats on losing that weight previously! I know you can lose again. Welcome to our little group!!

Yes, I troll these boards all day long. I get extremely bored here at work and read a ton of threads during the day to pass the tim -_-
Old 07-13-2011, 07:41 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 260/243.5/150

Height: 5' 5"

Hello everyone! My name is Nikki. I'm 23 and I have about 90-110 lbs to lose to go from 260 my highest (243 currently) to 150-130 (my goal), it's crazy because I don't even remember how it all came on. I hope I can join the group. My first goal it to get to my pre-college weight (232).

Last edited by lovelymuse; 07-13-2011 at 07:42 PM.
lovelymuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 08:59 PM   #37  
The Awesomeness!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/130

Height: 5'0

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelymuse View Post
Hello everyone! My name is Nikki. I'm 23 and I have about 90-110 lbs to lose to go from 260 my highest (243 currently) to 150-130 (my goal), it's crazy because I don't even remember how it all came on. I hope I can join the group. My first goal it to get to my pre-college weight (232).

I am right there with ya girl! I am 25 and when I hit 265 about a year ago I was shocked! I couldn't believe I had let myself get there. Right now I am at 243 and I am also trying to get down to 130. I know you can do it and I've got your back!
KittyKat1465 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 09:40 PM   #38  
Lindsey Nicole

S/C/G: 285/ticker/160

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelymuse View Post
i'm there right behind both of yall! i thought i was doing okay in college, until i looked at my college and highschool graduation pictures i thought by working out and eating okay that i'd be able to keep a steady weight.. but i guess those ramen noodles caught up to me
ElleHolla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 09:53 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 216/210/140

Height: 5'4"

Hey, Sara and everyone! Yes, I'm trying to lose a child right now lol. I'm 21 (22 next month!) and weigh 210 lbs; I want to lose 70. I've been actively trying to lose weight since last year, but fell off the wagon earlier this year. I got down into the 100s and got too confident - skimping on exercise, telling myself that I could have a treat or two since I was doing so well, etc. Eventually, I just stopped trying to lose weight and I now have to start all over again. Fortunately, I haven't erased all of my progress, but I'm close! I'm just glad that I'm getting the motivation to start over again before I'm back where I was before. I would love to join this group because I know what you're all going through. We could all use a little encouragement!

Last edited by Northern Belle; 07-13-2011 at 09:56 PM.
Northern Belle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 10:41 PM   #40  
Future Fitness Model

S/C/G: 196.5/184.4/140

Height: 5'3

I'm right with you girl.. I have 54lbs to lose..We can help push each other through this weight loss journey hun.. I'm down for it!!!
KamsMoMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 06:44 AM   #41  

S/C/G: 260/243.5/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleHolla View Post
i'm there right behind both of yall! i thought i was doing okay in college, until i looked at my college and highschool graduation pictures i thought by working out and eating okay that i'd be able to keep a steady weight.. but i guess those ramen noodles caught up to me
Yes! It's so scary when you think you're doing okay then you turn around and the scale doesn't read numbers you're used to seeing. The thing is even though a year or two isn't that long, patience is a virtue.
lovelymuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 06:53 AM   #42  
Fighting to be Fit

Height: 5'3.5" Age: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsModelSara View Post

UrthWurm - you're right, it does seem daunting -_-, but it has to be done. I'm to a point now where I get winded walking up my stairs at home...that's bad. So something has to be done before my health really starts declining. I remember being a size 5 *dreamy sigh* O_O <---staring off into the distance. lol! You are doing fantastic, and that's so motivating. Thank you!
Don't worry Sara, you'll be fitting in your size 5's again in no time! I'll kick your butt if you kick mine, lol.
UrthWurm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 09:25 AM   #43  
Losin' it

Talking

Hey Nikki! Of course you can join us, the more the merrier!! <3 You are SO close to your first goal...get it girl!

ElleHolla - yea that pasta creeps up on you lol

Northern Belle - yes girl! I had lost about 18 lbs and was super close to Onderland a few months ago, and did the same thing. I got too comfortable with how easily it was coming off and slowly slid into having more off plan 'treats" and eventually gave up trying -_-. smh. But what matters is we are all back here and ready to get moving again. Welcome!

KamsMoMa - alright...let's goooooooo!! woot! :-)

UrthWurm - you got it woman! Let's get to the butt kickin'!! :-D We all need those once in awhile.
Old 07-14-2011, 09:37 AM   #44  
Losin' it

Arrow The last Supper

dun..dun..dunnnnnnnn!!

hehe. So as I am gearing up to prepare myself mentally for starting a new lifestyle and NEVER turning back...I find myself thinking of all the things I want to eat one last time >_<. Planning out when I can go here or there to get that last taste of junk. It's kind of pathetic once I stop myself and think: yea it may taste good, but remember all that poison in it that makes it BAD for you!!!

I am going to order my Wonderslim program next week I believe, I'm contemplating getting a 2 week starter kit isntead of waiting another week just to order a 4 week kit. I'm not sure yet. But what I DO know is I can't wait until that first week passes and I no longer crave carbs and sugar. What a freeing thing that will be to have again!!!! And once I get the weight off..transitioning into a dairy/gluten free diet will be so much easier for me if I don't crave all that junk. I'm feeling VERY optimistic about making these changes for the first time. :-) HOORAY!!

I suppose having that feeling finally means I'm actually ready to get rid of this weight and keep it off for good. I wouldn't be surprised if half the reason I got so big is from eating foods I shouldn't be as they are literally poisoning me...the other half would of course be eating too many calories, fat, sugar, etc..ya know, the normal reasons lol. But I'm ready now!!!! OH YEEAAAAAA!!!

Is there anything you guys found you wanted to eat that one last time before you started your current journey to get skinny? I find that I want to eat the heck out of ice cream. it's funny how we crave stuff we shouldn't have isn't it? I can't digest casein or gluten...yet I crave stuff the most that has those two things in it. I've read that when your body can't digest that stuff, your body for some reason becomes addicted to those the same wayt someone becomes addicted to crack O_O. Crazy things!
Old 07-14-2011, 12:26 PM   #45  
Up.Forward.Higher.Always.

S/C/G: 235/ticker/130's

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsModelSara View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if half the reason I got so big is from eating foods I shouldn't be as they are literally poisoning me...
Isn't this the truth? I just would really like to know how we started thinking that doritos and ding dongs and processed corn were actual food! This stuff really is poison! I wish I would have understood this a long time ago. I honestly gagged on some tortilla chips the other day because they tasted like I poured the salt shaker into my mouth. I can't imagine what doritos would taste like to me now.

I don't remember wanting to eat that one last thing before I started "dieting"... this last round came after a pretty quick weight gain eating who the h*ll knows what in China last summer. I was limited to greasy cafeteria food or things I could order in Mandarin- watermelon, steamed pork buns, dumplings, fried noodles, rice, milk tea with pearls. Sometimes when I didn't know the word, I'd just point and say 'that one'. Sometimes they understood. Chinese people are thin, but they also have a better vocabulary. So I was READY to have a little more control and a little less MSG. I remember literally craving raw veggies there because I never ate them- strange but true. Of course I came home and craved fried noodles and steamed buns and bubble tea, but that's a different matter.

Sara, what is Wonderslim? I've literally never heard of it. When is your "official" weight loss start? Also, you are a freaking machine with all those personals!
tuende is offline   Reply With Quote