Old 08-01-2011, 05:45 PM   #136  
Losin' it

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'6"

Default Hey guys

Sorry for the hiatus, this weekend was...tough. I had a falling out of sorts with my bf, so yesterday wasn't a good day at all. :-( I think we are gonna be able to move past it, but time will tell.

I still kept today as my Day 1 though, so I've officially started. I have a headache, probably from the lack of salt. I have been hungry a lor today, so I'm gonna beef up my mini-meals with more veggies starting tomorrow to get more in my tummy.

How is everyone doing?
MsModelSara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 05:49 PM   #137  

S/C/G: 280/See Ticker/170

Height: 5'10"

I have 100 to lose!!! Thats like 3 of my 4 year old!!! It's crazy to think of it like that. I will be your cheerleader (we can do it together) If you want feel free to check out my 3FC blog (I try to get on there every day) and you can comment with how you are doing too!!

The link is under my name on the left
wagfam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 08:10 PM   #138  
Being Me-Inside and Out

S/C/G: 259/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

MsModelSara: Don't stress the fight. It if was meant to be, it will. I broke up with my guy 3x back in the day and 12 yrs, 2 kids, and a house later, we're still kicking. Good luck with the diet! Chew lots of gum!
sheramama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 08:17 PM   #139  

S/C/G: 340/303/170

Height: 5'4"

Hi ladies,
REALLY excited to have found this thread!
New here and I have....another 130 pounds to lose and that's just a generous mini goal of 170.
I hope you all a safe, healthy and happy journey along this hard trip.
Please feel free to msg me. I need support and I am more than willing to give it as well.
Thank you.
GillySnaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 09:21 PM   #140  

S/C/G: 252/ticker/150

I have just over 100lbs to lose, which is probably more than most of the children I worked with at camp. It will be difficult, but it will be for the best.
spetty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 09:32 PM   #141  

S/C/G: 238/227/150

I have 100lbs to lose too. We can do this!!!
sgregg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 06:37 PM   #142  
Losin' it

S/C/G: see ticker

Before I get carried away...I'd like to say welcome to all the new people. We have a great group of folks here and we are very supportive. You can get that weight off!

On the guy front..things are OK now, we figured things out and are moving forward. But just as things settle down...I find out my dog's liver disease is getting worse. :-( I just cannot get a break this week!!!! *sigh* I took him in for his teeth cleaning and they do the pre-blood work and they found a lot of markers were off. He had 1 marker that was elevated back in fall of 2009 and then after awhile everything normalized. But this time there are 6 things off. :-( I'm pretty upset, he is my light, my little man. He's been here for me through so much stuff the past 6 1/2 years. He will be 7 end of August. I haven't ever lost a pet of my own yet, and I'm not ready to even start thinking about it yet!!! I was planning on him being around for at least another 3-4 years or so before he had major health issues. Life just isn't fair sometimes.

Outside of that, today was my day 3. I slipped lastnight and ate some tropical smoothie cafe for dinner. I had a flatbread and a smoothie and some baked chips. I moved on today though back on plan...and I'm looking forward to weighing in Monday morning.
MsModelSara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 07:07 PM   #143  

S/C/G: 275/249/170

Height: 5'7

@Everyone New: Wassup Hommie? Welcome to the club.

@Sara: I am happy you and your BF are moving on but I am so sorry about your dog. I understand the pain of losing a pet (even if it hasn't happened to you yet). The dog I have had since I was a baby (so 21 years) just disappeared from our house when no one was home and the doors were closed so she didn't wander out (not that she could walk well to go down the stairs but still) Anyway, it was devastating so believe me when I say I completely understand the pain of losing a pet.

On my own front: Today was a major let down for me on the emotional side (Males! Who needs em.) and I ended up eating somethings I shouldn't have. Not a lot but enough that I am disappointed in myself. However, the disappointment did turn into a circle and is reinforcing my desire for change in my lifestyle. I just need to crawl out of the mud before tomorrow and get back on the bandwagon.
SugarRomeoTango4852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 08:50 PM   #144  
The Awesomeness!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/130

Height: 5'0

To all our newbies!

Sara - I am glad you and your guy are ok, but I am sooooo sorry about your baby. I have a little man of my own and I can't imagine going through what you are going through. Keep your head up and have faith!!!!! (I am also a sucker for Tropical Smoothie Cafe!)

Sorry about my absence as of late. Life has been crazy. I've been hitting the gym 5 days a week (3 days with the trainer) and I was preparing for my godson's debut (painting his room, shopping for necessities, and throwing my bff a baby shower). Finally had time to stop and take a break. A few NSV's have happened for me. First, size 16 jeans that are lose! Second, my daddy's b-day was today and my mom made braised short ribs and bought a DQ ice cream cake and eating it never crossed my mind! Third, I am SERIOUSLY notice differences. I can see my collar bones and I just feeeeeel better!!!

Hope everyone is having a great week!!!!!!!
KittyKat1465 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 09:03 PM   #145  
Started IP 8/20/14

S/C/G: HW292/SW284/CW284/GW200

Height: 5'8"

I'm another newbie as well and I plan on sticking around for the long haul.

I've got 100 to lose and then some. Not sure on my goal weight yet ... tentatively 150, although I would be thrilled with 170 and maintain there. It feels like a LONG way to go. I've been at this since June 9th and haven't even broken the 20 lb mark yet. BUT --- Not giving up!!! Thinking about blogging my food and exercise (and whatever else comes up) to up the chances I'll keep myself accountable.

We can do it!!! One day at a time ...
PghGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 11:10 PM   #146  

All I can say is YOU CAN DO IT! I've lost 90 pounds so far in my quest to lose 110. I've done it because I want it bad enough, so if you put your mind to it and you want it bad enough anything is possible. Good luck and best of wishes to you!
xNani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 04:05 AM   #147  
Just Jenny :)

S/C/G: 282/227.0/200

Height: 5"9'

I have somewhere in the neighborhood of 110 pounds to lose to not be considered overweight anymore, but I think I would be soooo happy just to see 200 on the scale again!! I've lost about 20 pounds in the month of July, and last week my hubby bought me my very own treadmill!!! Can you tell I'm excited about that? LOL I just hope I stay excited about it! I love this site, and thanks for this thread! It is very encouraging!!!
gypsybeggar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 08:44 AM   #148  
The Awesomeness!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/130

Height: 5'0

Where did everyone go? Hope everyone has been staying OP!
KittyKat1465 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 12:08 AM   #149  
Being Me-Inside and Out

S/C/G: 259/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

I had a great weekend with the kids....we went to Philly to visit my guy's brother and gf. We did a carnival Fri (which I only ate one semi-bad meal and still exercised), went to the Philly Zoo Sat (okay I didn't eat THAT great, and I had one Smirnoff Lemonade and played beer pong when the kids were sleeping--i only drank one cup claiming diet bc the beer sucked--and I haven't played beer pong in like 8 yrs), then Please Touch Museum today or technically yesterday where I had pizza and a coke. I always want pizza and coke when TOM first rears his ugly head. Aurgh. Tomorrow is back OP.

I hope everyone is kicking a$$ on their diets!
sheramama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 08:12 AM   #150  

S/C/G: 275/249/170

Height: 5'7

I have been kinda away this weekend driving my mom to and from work cause her car got totaled last week. However, I kinda did not stay OP but I was expecting that. I need to work on my weekend resolution! But I knew that would be an issue so.

Anyone else?
SugarRomeoTango4852 is offline   Reply With Quote