Old 07-12-2011, 09:45 AM   #16  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

Somehow mucked up my knee jogging. Now I can barely walk. How I'm going to get to work in the morning is a mystery. Barf!
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 10:45 AM   #17  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Good morning ladies!

Boot Camp was a bust yesterday, turns out I was allergic to something in the carpet we were working out on which closed up my throat and could hardly breath. I honestly felt like a fat girl who couldn't hack the workout with two skinny girls and I wanted to contine going so I did when I was off the floor my throat cleared and I could breath again, but the second time I went down it closed further and breathing became harder so I had to leave the room, took longer for the air wave to open so I only got in about a 25 minute dripping sweat workout in. I gotta bring a mat tomorrow and see if that helps, if not boot camp is a bust until they find a different room to workout in without carpet.
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 01:35 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 192/**ticker**/115

Height: 5'2

131.6 --- irritable and upset. I have been getting extremely upset lately because i keep messing up. i think im obsessed w/ food. urg! i am about to get a mp3 player and start walking again.
JLNichols07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 04:46 PM   #19  
Insanity Round 3!!!!

S/C/G: 168/134/138

Height: 5'6"

Good Morning Ladies!

Miz-Major bummer about the allergies! I wonder if they used a chemical cleaner on the carpet recently that may have triggered a reaction? I think that's possible because I had a friend who had her carpets professionally cleaned and after she laid on the floor for five minutes she had the same problems! Maybe see if they did? Otherwise you would have to wait for the class to move and that would be a serious let down! Way to stick it out, and YOU ARE NOT the out of shape fat girl! You are strong and fit, just keep working and maybe change up the workouts until you can get back to bootcamp, there's always Shaun T lol.

Krampus-I'm so sorry about the knee, that is the worst . I hope that it gets better soon and that you figure out your work transportation.

Rie-Yay for running the 5k! Great job, that's awesome! I agree with *** sitting lol. Sometimes you just want to veg after working out hard and working, and all the rest. Take a night for yourselves to just hang out and relax!

Kawaii-Sounds like classes are a pain in the butt right now! Hopefully it will cool down so the lack of a/c isn't so bad! Good job on the veggies, that is the easiest way to keep down the calories, I hate having to "prepare" stuff when I need to eat and am hungry it's so much better when I have it ready to go!

Rainbow-I hope your week slows down soon, it sounds like you have been non stop. Keep positive and just think maybe all your running around is burning extra calories!

JN-Hey just keep up the positive thinking! You are one of the most inspirational people to me on this site. Your journey and how far you've come are an amazing motivator for me and everyone else! Just keep working and maybe the walking (or any other "new" or different exercise to your body) will get you out of this plateau! Keep going!

So today has been pretty good, just doing the normal day to day with two LOs around. Nap time right now woohoo! Started "recovery week" with Insanity, those workouts are sooooooo not easy like I thought they would be! Abs are sore lol! Oh well, hoping this and month 2 will take off at least another 10 lbs before I start p90x! Call me crazy but I love the torture every day, I can feel myself getting in better shape! Have a great rest of the day ladies, and when you are discouraged just remember, we are all here rooting for you !
munstermommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 07:22 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

Height: 5'4"

Ries, congrats on getting back into running! i have to get back into that too....

krampus,
oh noes! 気をつけて!

MiZ, wah! that sucks! are you ok now?

JL, i feel your pain. i can't seem to get the scale to move either

munster
, i wish i could start enjoying the torture like you! lol. you are doing so good.

urgh. seriously, wtf is wrong with my body?? i lose weight when i eat crap and GAIN when i eat well?! really?? how does that work??? *cries* i've been at 79.2 for the last couple of days, and then yesterday i was a perfect little diet trooper, and this morning scale said 79.4! i stepped off of it angrily, thinking "this must be wrong", stepped on it again and it said 79.6! wtf?! "#$%&$&#!!!! so unfair.

meh. off to sweat in the classroom for an hour now. i so can't wait til summer vacation...
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 02:18 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

Dinner out again tonight, sorry I'm being terrible with personals but thanks for all your support and believe me I am reading your posts!

I think all these meals out can't be good for me...last night I ate way too much bread and there was french onion soup which tasted super good and kind of like butter... tonight is Indian, so not tooooo bad...but still. Urgh.
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 02:40 AM   #22  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Does anyone use a calorie tracker apart from the daily plate or spark people? I am so over spark people being down for maintenance every 5 seconds!!!
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 05:53 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

Icon I use fitday, but it's pretty frustrating as it doesn't have a lot of good programmed foods - but I have so many custom foods in there since it's what I used when I started way back in 2008, so I can't give it up.
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 09:35 AM   #24  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Munster - I'm starting Shaun T again next week on monday, I'm going to restart the whole program, I'll probably motify it and only do monday to friday because it seems like on weekends I'd rather not work out. Which is fine. So Monday Instanity starts again! I need to get back on track and in the mood. I might even take my workout in my backyard.

Kawaii - Yea it was just when I got near the carpet my throat decided it wanted to close. I'm going to bring a yoga mat on monday and try it out and see if that will help.

Icon - I use myfitnesspal which is you have a blackberry or a smart phone you can get it as an app too. It works well for me.

Kawaii - Do you work out at all or do you just track your diet?

My tummy hurts this morning. I was suppose to have boot camp but this week has been out the door at 5:30 am and back home at 8:30 pm. I just didn't feel like loading up my gym bag with shower stuff, extra clothing, makeup and I usually look like crap after the workout and it lasts all day.

Thats the joys of working two jobs haha and covering for people. I'm slowly getting the hang of being a reception but I type so slow and I'm a little slow at the computer stuff, which is funny because when I'm on here I type fast.

The stampede is this weekend which I'm excited about I'm going with some people and a guy I invited out for saturday and on Sunday I got the nerve to invite a different guy out I've been secretly crushing on and flirting on the phone with when I call the other security company to make access cards for their employees. I work at my part time job until 3 but I'm going to head h ome and look super hot! oh yes I can't wait.

My weight is back up to 160 this morning but whatever. I'm going to rock these curves this weekend I don't care.
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 11:42 AM   #25  
Insanity Round 3!!!!

Good Morning Ladies!

YAY USA WOMEN IN THE WORLD CUP SEMIS!!!!!!!!! Sorry I had to get that out, soccer is my life and I am so excited . Today is going well, hubby took kids to the gym so I could start the beginning coverage without needing to watch them yay! So hope everyone's Wednesday is going alright, this is one of my least favorite days of the week, bleh. Oh well, hopefully weigh in on Sunday will have the scale move.

Miz-Woohoo for Shaun T lol. I hope that you like doing it again. I will send good vibes your way and keep thinking about you when I have to do the crazy second month stuff, omg pray for me lol! It is SOOOO hard lol.

Rainbow and Icon-I use daily plate on livestrong.com it's amazing!

Kawaii-I think that our body's do that to us to keep us on track lol! If we can't predict what is going to happen then we will keep trying really hard to stay on plan lol.

Alright ladies I am done because the game is going to start in minutes! Hope you all have a great week and I will talk to you again soon
Old 07-13-2011, 11:20 PM   #26  

MiZ, i don't work out. i've lost weight before with just dieting and no exercise, but i guess it's not working this time around, eh? working 2 jobs sounds harsh! but at least you have a good attitude about everything have fun this weekend!

munster, everyone here in japan is really obsessed with soccer so i keep hearing about it left and right. lol. i don't really know what's going on though...

ah well... scale is refusing to move again. i guess it's my sign that i need to get my *** moving *sigh* yesterday, i had this supper battle-of-wills with myself... i really wanted to go get chocolate at the store, and i swear i almost got dressed like 3 times and ended up not going. i was proud but it was really depressing because i KNEW that my great effort of will wasn't gonna show any result on the scale. how are we supposed to keep on making all these efforts when they don't yield any results? it sucks.

otherwise, i've had a pretty nice day. just done my last class of the day and it's with a class that is usually "bad", but they were awesome today and it totally lifted my mood. also, last weekend i bought these legging-shorts at F21 and i am wearing them today with a skirt and it FEELS SO NICE! lol. you might think i sound ridiculous, but i never wear dresses/skirts without tights/nylons/leggings in the summer because my tighs are so fat and wobbly and they chafe and sweat and it's just highly unpleasant... but this is awesome! i'm gonna wear only skirts to work for the rest of the summer!!!
Old 07-13-2011, 11:23 PM   #27  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Too stressed/lazy/injured/mostly just lazy to really care. Everything is my last ____ in Japan so I'm "officially" just going to try not to gain weight in my last weeks here. 131.2 today.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 09:01 AM   #28  

S/C/G: 129.4/ticker/115

Height: 4'11''

Heyyyy!

Note to self: Never weigh- in the morning after you spend the previous afternoon walking to do your errands (somewhere around 7-8 miles round trip?), run 3.5 miles, and then eat a salty dinner out. The water retention alone will make you feel oh-so-bad about your progress. Siiiigh. Super high number this morning, and even though I know it's not accurate, it's making me feel sad and discouraged. Blah.

Still trying to get back in the groove... I forced myself to just move, move move yesterday, since I knew I was going out to eat. I refuse to just accept that I'm going to consume 2k+ calories on any given day.... I'll always try to balance it out somehow.

As for my exercise, the weekly long runs are getting longer and longer.. next Sunday I'll have to do 6 miles. Haven't done a lengthy run like that since early spring? We'll see how it goes.

I've got a day off today, and then I'm working all weekend. Hopefully I can avoid pitfalls at work, and then see some good numbers on the scale next week.

Lastly, my water intake has been downright pitiful, which may be part of my problem. Workin' on it as we speak. (Oh, Crystal Light Pure Fitness, how I love thee).

rainbow-- How are you doing with the dinners out? I hear ya, it's rough!
Hope the film festival is fun, though.

Kawaii
-- I get terrible "Chub Rub" too. I'm a fan of the stuff they sell for runners that you can apply anywhere and it just takes away the chafe! Congrats for your mini victory over chocolate. Those moments can be so brutal.

Riestrella-- Hope you're enjoying your time with the boy, and that the foot's doing ok.

Krampus
-- Ack! Your knee! What happened?! Ice that sucker and take it easy. You don't want to push it when it comes to joints. Hope you are still able to absorb all you can out of the remainder of your time out there.

Miz-- That allergy scenario sounds scary! But, seems like you're enjoying being busy with work and whatnot. Hope it's going well and you're getting into a good routine.

JL-- Ohh I know, it's so hard at the end. I mean... I have legitimately been trying to lose the same 10lb for the last few years of my life. It's crazy what we do to ourselves, mentally and physically! You've got this. Time and persistence will pay off.

munstermommy-- Your workouts sound awesome. Enjoy the games! Let us know how things go with the scale.

Iconised-- I'm weird, I like an old school notebook and pen. Same with my calendar. I guess I'll always be a little weird in that regard. hehehe

Alright. Time to get off my arse. Lots of stuff and exercise to get done today. Hoping to relax in the evening. We shall see!

Chat soon,
FPSJ
FatPantsSkinnyJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 01:21 PM   #29  
Insanity Round 3!!!!

Good morning!

So yesterday was a yuck day! I went to the gym in the morning (which I do every day to get some "me" time and the kids get to play in the kids club), but then I felt like crap the rest of the day! Doing Insanity was just going through the motions, I don't think I really burned very many calories because I couldn't get my *** to move! Just felt blah . Still felt that way this morning at the gym but just finished Insanity and it was much better! So yay on that front! And the USA women are in the finals for the World Cup!!!!!! That made my day better yesterday lol!

FPSJ-Thanks for the encouragement, on the scale front I've been trying to weigh only once a week so weigh in day is Sunday! Poop lol! I HATE THE SCALE! Oh well, clothes are starting to fit better and I can tell my face is thinner so hopefully the scale will reflect that on Sunday, I'm SO ready to be out of the 160s!

Krampus-Sending your way! I'm so sorry you are feeling blue, think positively and it will all be done with soon!

Kawaii-LOL Japan has to be beyond stoked they are in! They have a super talented team so the game this weekend should be awesome! Just watch the game if you get the chance, you want to talk about studly women who are in shape and freakin kick *** these are it!

Miz-I think doing the backyard thing would be awesome if the weather is good, gives a different perspective. You go girl with those boys! Rock those curves and show em how fabulous you are! Keep up the good work with the new job .

Ok so getting closer to Friday here, my hubby is leaving me to go out of town to his brother's engagement party in LA (there are "no young children" invited WTF? I was so pissed when I saw that it's supposed to be a "family" thing and I can't come because my two LOs can't? GRRRRRR lol). So I will be working out and chasing them on my own, hopefully that will make the scale move down by Sunday lol! Have a great one everybody, single ladies rock the weekend!
Old 07-14-2011, 07:18 PM   #30  

urgh. i had a terrible fail last night. i had a proper binge after over a month. i feel so depressed. there wasn't even a proper reason behind it... except for the fact that my friend asked me out to eat, but wouldn't be available til 7pm and i just do not eat that late, so i ate everything in sight from the combini, then i had food with her.... i ate to the point where i actually felt sick... what's wrong with me?? didn't weigh myself this morning cuz that woulda just ruined my whole day.

on the plus side, i am now officially too poor to eat (since i spent about 30$ on my binge yesterday... *sigh*) so i will spend the long weekend surviving on the diet shakes i have at home... that should counterbalance it, right?? i don't get paid til next wednesday (only get paid once on month in japan and it's the worst idea EVER) and i kinda wanna spend the last of my money on going to see the new Harry Potter this weekend. meh.

hope everyone had a better thursday!!!