Old 06-30-2011, 04:28 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 171/see ticker/135

Height: 5' 8"

Hearing this type of thing infuriates me. Not because of what you did (I’ve done it too, too many times) but because men pull this type of sh!t! I suppose maybe they don’t realize what it does to a girl who is only looking for love to be rejected after such an intimate act, but it still doesn’t make it right. Everyone has given you such good advice. But I know it’s hard to say no to someone who is acting so sweet, saying the right things, making you believe the lies. A guy who is worth it will respect you if you say no, and will call you the next day anyway. I hope you find someone who treats you like you deserve. And remember, treat yourself like you deserve, too!
uwfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 04:33 PM   #17  
Amazing will be me

i think most girls in the modern day society has experienced something thats relates to this ...........i know i have.

Some worse than others but i really didnt know why but i guess i just picked the same type and i must have attracted them............although weight never bothered me then even tho i was still chubby , now ive gained im more insecure.
But there are types of men who will do what ever it takes so get in to bed with you and thats just the way it is (horrible creatures) , its when they come back and make a effort you know there worth your time. Sure one night stands arnt ideal they happen.............but my partner was one (we were friends before hand) and weve been together since that day and its our 3rd year together.

Dont lose hope , and congrats and done give up on what your doing he will be out your head in no time dont feel bad about a thing its him not u

Last edited by lucky8; 06-30-2011 at 04:35 PM.
lucky8 is offline   Reply With Quote