Old 06-15-2011, 10:38 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 192/**ticker**/115

Height: 5'2

132.2 THIS MORNING...SHOOT ME! Going to workout today HARD..I know its mostly water weight from me binging yesterday but still i hate myself sometimes.
JLNichols07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 12:28 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 200 / 180? / 140

Height: 5'4"

This month has not been going well in terms of losing weight. Too much eating out.
Ferumbras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 09:29 PM   #18  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

132 three days in a row. I hope something happens.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 09:38 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 205/200/135

hello lovleys! Today was not so good! I did go on a walk but turned into the cookie monster at work =( hopefully tomorrow will be better!
sweetkam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 11:19 PM   #20  

Btw, Krampus, I love your new avatar picture!
Old 06-16-2011, 08:15 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

haha, it is like a mini-reunion! lol. glad to see some familiar faces still

OMG JL, YOU ARE STILL HERE AND YOU ARE F*CKING TINY!!!! i can't believe how tiny you are... omg, seriously... well done girl!!

Ferumbras.... yeah, that sucks when you wanna do well and you know you'd do well by yourself, but eating out screws up all your plans

my week is going kinda **** too, but luckily, that's just life/work-wise and my diet has held on strong! wohoo! actually, i'm going to tokyo on the 25th and i told myself that i had to be good til AT LEAST then... lol. so that's helping.

anyhow, did day 2 of the 30DS today... cried only a bit and took a tiny tiny rest... it was better than my first day back at least. hopefully it'll be better tomorrow!!
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 09:16 AM   #22  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Morning ladies, Not much has been going on with my weight lately. I've lost my second job lol I'm not really surprised but don't really care much either simply because it wasn't my primary income. I didn't fit into their haggish catty backstabbing little world, so the second my manager saw a "screw" up she fired me. Which I think is pretty funny. Besides making too much money = eating out **** of a lot more which I was doing.

Now I have no excuses not to hit the gym and get this gosh darn weight down. I'm back up 4 pounds BOO! That's fine tho it's only 4 pounds lol, so now I gotta lose the last 15! I decided I can at least enjoy my summer, go home for my vacation and when sept rolls around get another part time job!
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 09:20 AM   #23  
Stressed out Mom/Student

S/C/G: 194/184/145

Height: 5'6"

I'm wearing shorts today. It's a big deal.

I kind of took yesterday off exercise wise. I spent the whole afternoon trying to open the pool and the evening watching hockey and being upset about hockey. I kind of felt like going riot on the streets.

I'm gonna run this evening.
doubtingJulia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 02:46 PM   #24  
New start 24/10/10

Height: 5'8

Wearing shorts would be a massive deal for me too

First week at my new gym. Having stopped exercising early this year I am enjoying the increase in weight loss. I really need to find a better high calorie pre workout snack. I only need to eat something since lunch is usually quite a few hours before and I was starting to feel dizzy/faintish. I've been eating a serving of m&ms. I can't do peanut butter which is the only other thing I can think of hmm...
supergir111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 08:23 PM   #25  

hey Miz! you're still here too! sorry to hear about your job, but yeah, now you can workout more and go eat out less! lol.

Julia, lol, being Canadian, i think Hockey is not good for people's health... makes you too stressed out! lol. yay for short though! i've seriously never worn them... i bought a pair earlier this year, hoping i would wear them this summer, and theeeeen.... i got fat again

supergirl, have fun at your new gym!

yesterday i worked out again... was easier than day 1... lol. and i think i've gotten over the "binge monster", after all, they say 3 is a charm and after 3 days the sugar cravings go away... so as long as i'm good this weekend, i think i should be okay! i'm kinda cranky cuz even though it's the "beginning" of my diet, the weight is dropping off slower than usual. considering what happened the last couple of times i dieted for a week... i should be at 79kg by now, but i'm still at 81kg. fml. oh well.
Old 06-16-2011, 09:53 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 129.4/ticker/115

Height: 4'11''

Welcome back to all the returning members! I agree, it can get tough to stick to your routine (including posting) when the weather's warm and there's a BBQ around every corner. Ahhh!

I'm pretty frustrated today. I've been eating way too much this week. My exercise has been great, but the overindulging has got to stop. It hasn't even been "binges" necessarily. I'm just eating high calorie stuff, going out with friends, etc and forgetting that unless I have a calorie deficit (which means passing up these treats) I will not lose weight. Bahhh.

JLNichols
-- I'm sorry you're struggling with binges. Try and remember to be NICE to yourself, though! You'd never hate your friend for having a hard time, so there's no reason to hate yourself.

Ferumbras-- I hear ya on the eating out thing. It's rough.

Krampus-- Are your energy levels/runs getting better? Hope the scale is kind tomorrow.

sweetkam-- I'm a cookie lover too. But, onward and upward!

Kawaii-- Welcome back! I also sort of "fell off the wagon" after the holidays, and then a bunch of life stuff happened and I didn't get back on my plan until late Spring. I had to start over from square one, at the same weight. Ohhh well. Persistence, persistence.... we can do it! Remember, "it's a lifestyle change, not a diet." hahaha

Miz-- Sorry to hear about the job issues. You're right, more time to relax and enjoy the summer!

Julia-- Congrats on the shorts! For me, shorts generally = frontal wedgie... eeeew.

supergirl--Are you looking for snack ideas that you can store/won't spoil? We can do way better than M&M's! Hahaha (Ohh I love them. Especially the PB ones. Ok no more chocolate talk).

Well, I'm working the next 3 days, and I'm going to make every effort to eat only what I bring. Aiming to keep up this near daily exercise, too. I'm tired and crabby just thinking about it.

and that's my cue to go relax.

tty soon!
-FPSJ
FatPantsSkinnyJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 11:16 PM   #27  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Something happened! 129.9 this morning, first time I've seen anything like that since February or something. Pleeeease stay around for a while...!

I want to cut my belly off with a knife. Such a stubborn jerk.

FPSJ Rain = no running but I mustered up the energy to do a cardio DVD and some in-house body weight exercises yesterday, which felt great. Don't beat yourself up over some indulgences, the important thing is that you're not binging and you're enjoying life.

KawaiiCandie From one former binge monster to another...way to go! I'm on Day 9 now, the longest I've gone since I started binging in March was 15 days. Hoping to blow that out of the water.

supergir111 Welcome back! Maybe try whole wheat bread or something of that nature instead of candy? Carbs + nutrition?

doubtingJulia Were there any riots in Toronto? I saw some cell phone pics snapped by a friend in Vancouver...insanity! Awesome to hear you're in shorts!!!

MiZTaCCeN Hey you glad to see you're still around! Eating out less = weighing less, there's an upside to all this!

Ferumbras Thanks! I'm sorry to hear about the bike situation and stalled weight loss, good you're still posting though. Things will pick up soon!

JLNichols Don't hate yourself, hate the sugar. You'll be back in the 120s before you know it - and even if it takes a while or doesn't happen think of all the progress you've made!
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 12:07 AM   #28  

Krampus: Well done! We're all keeping our fingers crossed for you!

Kawaii: Don't get discouraged. My body never behaves the way I think it should. Any loss is a good loss!

FPSJ: Can you pre-eat before going out, so you're not as tempted?

Got my bike back today! It had a few minor issues, but the bike shop was very nice and gave me a free tune-up. Unfortunately, there's still no word on my husband's bike.
Old 06-17-2011, 01:07 AM   #29  
New start 24/10/10

Height: 5'8

Well done on dipping back into the 120s Krampus, love your new pic btw

Thanks for the suggestions. I could have worded my thoughts a little better lol I am looking for something small and calorie dense for an after work before gym snack. Eating m&ms for energy is pure laziness on my half. This weekend I'll try to find some kind of protein/snack bar. I like nuts and seeds I do not trust myself with those in the house.
<--lol how cute (was looking through the smilies)
supergir111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 03:05 AM   #30  

FPSJ, *wave* hey, i guess we're in the same boat but yeah, it sucks when you're eating out a lot, or even just eating normal, like, not enough to gain but still too much for a loss, and you still feel like you're trying so hard.... but like you said, we can do it!

krampus, congrats on being day 9! omg... how weird that our bingeing starts were like synchronized... i hope i can stay strong over the weekend! i may have a date

Ferumbras, yay for the returned bike. and you're right. i shouldn't ***** and moan about the scale going down