Old 06-10-2011, 05:41 PM   #16  
amber

S/C/G: 318/288.8/220

Height: 5'5"

Kriz- You can totally reach your goal by then! I'lm going to continue looking at INSPIRATIONAL OUTFITS too! lol
Sacal- No passing out candy this year!!!

Running- That outfit is so cute and nerdy! I am nto even in to the show but I'd wear it! lol A large to medium then, you can do that!

Everyone- I didn't think so many would feel the way I felt. Sooo glad you're all on board! Inspired me so much I got up and did 17 minutes of zumba after 30 day shred. I was trying to talk myself out of zumba today lol but thanks to yall I didn't!!
ButterCup85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 05:59 PM   #17  
June

S/C/G: 240/184/155

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterCup85 View Post
Running- That outfit is so cute and nerdy! I am nto even in to the show but I'd wear it! lol A large to medium then, you can do that!
Thanks! Dh and I both Trekkies and he has always said he'd want a uniform too if he can get to his goal weight. It's something good to work for and the uniform isn't too expensive. Hmm... maybe I'll buy it soon and keep around to try on.

DD's already said she wants to be either an astronaut or a monkey so it'll be an interesting combo.
runningfromfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 07:06 PM   #18  
Weight Watcher

S/C/G: 244/199/140

Height: 5"5

Love this idea!

Im so in! since my bday is November 1st it will be a double bonus for me I get a cute Halloween costume and a cute party dress!

I want to be around 175ish currently sitting at 206.
WannaBaSkinnybride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 10:47 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 206.8/ticker/160

Height: 5'10"

I think this is a great goal - I've always wanted to have a great costume. Hovering around 204, I'd love tobe 180 (or lower!) by then!
MidnightRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 10:57 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 323/Weight Tracker/150

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterCup85 View Post
Okay, I'll admit it. I've always been jealous of the girls/women who can dress all kinds of sexy on Halloween. Not the trashy ones! The ones that still looked semi-classy while being totally sexy. Since I've gained weight, I don't dress up anymore. I haven't for years. THIS year my goal is to be able to look smokin hot in a Halloween costume. Not trashy though, cause kids are out. But I do want to dress up and feel the way those other girls must feel. It's over 4 months away!

I know I'm not the only one with this dream lol. So anyone up for the challenge of wearing something that you couldn't/wouldn't wear before or even now (like me)??

I am at 216 today, by October 31st I want to be at 185 pref 180. But we'll say 185. And I am so going to dress up and dress cute! That seems reasonable I think it's like 4 1/2 months away! So roughly about 30 pounds. woooo
Oh, I so want to get into one of those 'fun' but not 'slutty' costumes. I don't think I'll be able to this year. But next year for sure. And if I'm still with Justin, my ideal costume is either the Minnie Mouse one or >.>.....total geek moment, Leia from Star Wars!!! Actually, probably Leia because I asked him and he said he'd like to see me in that lol....

I will say this, I'll try to get into a costume this year though because while they may say size 'X' they are size '-X'. I worked at a Halloween shop, and my heart about broke for some of the girls because they were unable to get the one they really wanted because it ran a size or two smaller then it claimed! And they weren't even big =\

Last edited by ShyHeather; 06-10-2011 at 10:59 PM.
ShyHeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 11:55 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 217/217/130

Height: 5'3"

Totally found the picture for my goal outfit! haha!

Love it!
sacal96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 06:32 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 224/188/147

hehe after being on here last nite i was googling outfits , haven't found my dream one yet, but i hope to be able to wear it when i do find it,

Its never to early to start, and i am so glad you started this thread, cos it is a great motivation, i am also like that involved in a few threads but sometimes i'm lacking,

after checking in again, i am goin to go do 30 day shred now.. i know 5 mins into it ill be delighted but now i have to PUSH... so annoying lol

and now that its in our mind it will keep the goals fresh and longer term..

Here's to looking sexy and feeling sexy for Halloween... love it

This year no feeling sorry for ourselves /embarrassed / jealous or left out

we will rock this wooohooo

ok ladies happy exercising and good food hugs
curlysue82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 07:29 AM   #23  

I'm still going to be too fat to wear a sexy Halloween costume, but next Halloween? I'm in.
blancheneige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 07:47 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 247/197/175

Height: 5'6

Sexy costumes have never been an issue for me, it's been showing my legs in them. I always wear leggings or something underneath them and it'd be nice not to have to!
tinamariex16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 08:37 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 254.8 / 210.2 / 135.0

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlysue82 View Post
hehe after being on here last nite i was googling outfits , haven't found my dream one yet, but i hope to be able to wear it when i do find it,

Its never to early to start, and i am so glad you started this thread, cos it is a great motivation, i am also like that involved in a few threads but sometimes i'm lacking,

after checking in again, i am goin to go do 30 day shred now.. i know 5 mins into it ill be delighted but now i have to PUSH... so annoying lol

and now that its in our mind it will keep the goals fresh and longer term..

Here's to looking sexy and feeling sexy for Halloween... love it

This year no feeling sorry for ourselves /embarrassed / jealous or left out

we will rock this wooohooo

ok ladies happy exercising and good food hugs
I've said every year that I would wear a cute Halloween costume. Unfortunately, it has never happened. That won't happen this year. I'm going to hopefully hit ONEderland by then, which is my lowest weight since high school and I'm definitely going to get a costume even if I don't wear it anywhere but at home lmao.

Are we going to have weigh ins for this? Or will this be a little more informal? As of Monday, June 13th, we have 19 weeks until Monday, October 24th, which would leave one week to get a hot costume.

I'm thinking of some sort of fairy tale character right now and can't choose between Belle (from Beauty and the Beast), The Mad Hatter or the Queen of Hearts (from Alice in Wonderland) and Little Red Riding Hood.

SW: 244.2
GW: 199 lbs

Last edited by jumelle; 06-11-2011 at 08:41 PM.
jumelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 09:09 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 208(preg)/179/135?

This is an awesome goal. I thought I would shoot for a bikini, but that I do not think will happen this year It is ok, I have next year to get on that bandwagon.

I dressed up this year, and it wasn't until looking at pictures that I realized I shouldn't have worn what I did. It was not skanky, but looking at it now, it was a fat chick in a dress BOOOO
ryeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 09:25 PM   #27  

Height: 5'5

I love your challenge, great idea! I am up for it-----and yeah, I'm not gonna dress like a prostitute or anything--but still---it'd be nice to dress up like something fun.
I haven't been a princess, ever. Not even as a kid. Maybe I'll have to be a princess this year! (That is so out of character).
October is a good distance away too--not too close or far.
Great idea!
Stopfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 09:32 PM   #28  
Picking Myself back up

Height: 5'6 1/2

ME too! i want to look smoking!!
I would like 25-30 pounds gone by Halloween!!!
Grace73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 09:52 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 208(preg)/179/135?

If you all knew how awesome this is for a goal! I am stoked ladies. I am going to start googling outfits too. I don't need to be the slutty version, but it would be nice to not have to be the long black dress covering every inch of skin!
ryeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 10:15 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 165/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Oh my god i think the same thing every year too! like by november i think of what fun little costume i want to wear next year and by the time october rolls around, i wouldnt be caught dead in what i really wanted to wear (meanwhile i ALWAYS end up running into some "hottie" rockin my costume i wanted for a year =/ ) but no way this year its my turn! so far im thinkin german beer-girl hahaha! and i swear, buy october i'm gonna be able to wear that costume and look smokin ;D
vDub Lynxx is offline   Reply With Quote