Old 06-03-2011, 06:18 PM   #1  
No excuses, No regrets.

S/C/G: 278/190/175

Height: 5'9

Default I'm Back-45lbs lighter!

AHHH!!!! It has been WAY too long since Ive had a chance to get on the forums! I missed you ladies and your inspiration A LOT.

I am happy to say that I come back to the forums 45lbs lighter than my highest weight!!!! My top weight was 267lbs, the last time I was able to post on here i was 255... and Now I am weighing in at 222lbs!!! I'm not going to lie, it has been a rough time. but, I am very proud of what I have accomplished so far.

My doctor recommended that I try Phentramine and at first I was hesitant, about it but so far it has worked very well for me. I have severe PCOS and Endometriosis and one of the meds I have to take makes me hungry ALL the time. (not so good when you are overweight and trying to shed the pounds) So I'm taking the Phentramine to help with the hunger from that. It has helped for sure. Though it doesn't *cause* me to lose weight, it helps make me not as hungry so I can make better choices.

Has anyone noticed that as they start losing they are a little bit less "stressed"? I only ask because while the past few months have been the most stressful in a LONG time for me... Ive been able to handle it a lot better than before. I am less overwhelmed and stuff... Just a weird question. I haven't been this weight in years so I don't remember what its like. haha

Hope everyone is doing great. happy to be back!
La Vie Boheme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 06:35 PM   #2  
I will never give up.

S/C/G: 160/131.8/110

Height: 5'3.5" Yep, the half matters!

Welcome back and congrats on your loss!!
bama girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 06:43 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 224/188/147

Congratulations and well done, I was on a different pill and i could not stop eating, i was fighting with myself to make healthy choices, its difficult so kudos to you keep fighting the good fight
curlysue82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 06:49 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 200 / 180? / 140

Height: 5'4"

Yes, I would definitely say that losing weight helps me be less stressed. In part that's because I stress about being overweight, so to see the scale move slowly downwards is a relief. It's also because the more I lose, the more I exercise, and those endorphins are wonderful!
Ferumbras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 08:07 PM   #5  
It's me, Ashleyyy!

S/C/G: 291/~/185

Height: 5'8"

So do those pills make you feel.... strung out???
smashlers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 10:07 PM   #6  

Congrats!! Thats close to the amount that I hope to lose =)
I feel more stressed, but in a GOOD way-I am facing my problems directly because I'm not using food as a mood stabilizer, so in some ways, it feels great, because if I cry, I am crying because I am confronting the real problems in my life.
pixelllate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 04:33 AM   #7  
No excuses, No regrets.

S/C/G: 278/190/175

Height: 5'9

Smashlers- No not really. I havnt had that whole "shakes and nervous" feeling.. Though, I am much more "awake" than I have been in a long time. I did learn that even though I may not feel hungry I still need to eat a normal amount of food (otherwise I will feel dizzy just like a person who isnt taking anything and hasnt eaten correctly.

Thanks for all the encouragement, everyone! I appreciate it. :-)
La Vie Boheme is offline   Reply With Quote