Old 04-26-2011, 09:58 PM   #16  
Hot Mama

S/C/G: 201/192/130

Height: 5'4 1/2"

hi ladies
its almost hump day and i'm ready for the weekend.
we finally got some food in the house and i snacked like crazy on crackers i had 1 really big piece of easter candy (it was a hollow egg w/ some m&ms in it) ate a bunch of eggs and stuck to my usual lunch and dinners and

i weighed in today lower than i did a week ago. i didnt budge in big #s but the little one is getting lower and lower 180 is within reach and the 170s are knockin on the door. my goals arent going to change yet i'm sticking to it as well. since i gave up soda its gotten easier granted plain water sucks but for caffiene and a boost i have coffee.
lissa9501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 12:18 AM   #17  
Jillian

S/C/G: 217.5/ticker/125

Height: 5'1"

despite not working out today i had a pretty awesome day food wise. 2nd day in to the plan and i tallied 1301 calories for the day and upped the protein quite a bit. I definately felt the difference, wasnt as hungry as i normally am. Im getting serious about the exercise though, will be zumbaing my heart out for an hour every day between now and saturday, possibly sunday. And, i will be running/walking thursday and sunday. should hopefully be a pretty good week!
DTerminedOne1219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 02:14 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 189/138.0/130

Height: 5'6"

So I went to the gym after work this morning with high hopes of banishing some of this TOM weight. That didn't work, I lost 0.2 overnight. However I had a great time at the gym! I discovered this back room with a row of treadmills, really nice ones too, with no wait. I planned on my usual 5 minute run/2-3 minute walk routine, but when I hit 5 min on that first run I told myself this is mental, just go for as long as you feel. I ran 10 minutes at 6 mph! then I walked 5 and did it again. I felt like a rockstar, even though I was a sweaty mess.

I also discovered almond butter is delicious. I will be alternating it with my peanut butter from now on, along with my new pomegranate jelly and red currant jams. Breakfast is tasty!

Tomorrow (Wednesday) my interview is at 10am, and my second wisdom tooth surgery is at 2pm. Wish me luck!

Krampus I love Star Trek: TNG. Picard is so awesome! I will do my best to snap a pic of my outfit before the interview. I suck at hair and makeup, and I haven't had a chance to get my shirts tailored, but at least my pants won't be falling off! I know almost everyone on my interview panel, and they've known me before and through my HW and journey, so hopefully not too much jealousy.

MiZ - Woo for 150! I can't do workout videos to save my life. I feel more like a dork in my living room than on the treadmill or in the weight room at my gym.

Rainbowstripe - I know how you feel, I'm in my "comfort zone" with weight right now and am constantly struggling with wanting to enjoy my body rather than finish the journey. Hope your plumbing issues are resolved soon, and good job maintaining.

DivineFidelity - Thanks! I never thought I'd make it to 8s, let alone 6s. I was a size 9 freshman year of high school so this is new territory to me, I am realizing I never got a chance to know the me underneath it all. I bet you'll look smoking hot in your 10s, with your height!
fromthebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 11:35 AM   #19  
Jess is losing it!

S/C/G: 189/159/129

Height: 5'3"

Happy hump day ladies! I haven't been around much lately, but I'm trying to get back in the swing of things
jazzang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 12:08 PM   #20  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

Fromthebox - Woot for the run! Boo for the wisdom tooth and omg exciting for the interview GOOD LUCK!

Krampus - umm your down in weight even after eating all that!!! CELEBRATION!!!! I love when that happens, I under eat then I grab a greasy fast food burger and the next day I'm down in weight! And you suck for liking star trek haha my parents always watch that crap :P

Divine I thought about Zumba! I thought about going to classes, but I hate going to classes...I might check out a DVD or something. Glad you're feeling a little better!

====

I'm back up to 154 today it's like when I get to a good weight I sabotage myself and gain some back, it takes me a while to realize DUDE stop that haha and once I get to the DUDE stop that point I continue on with my journey like I didn't skip a beat. I'm stalking my greenshirtguy again, I have to say it keeps me busy and my mind off of Boy. I know nothing will every happen with me and greenie (and I don't really want anything too) I actually just enjoy his conversation and stupidness he says because he makes me laugh because he's such a grouchy potato!
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 12:50 PM   #21  
on the way to skinny

S/C/G: 278/ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

Well ladies, I'm excited to say that it's been one week since I had surgery and started back on my diet, and I'm down to 226 pounds. That's a 5 pound loss from 231 which is where I was at last Wednesday. I'm not super excited though because I know I've only lost 5 pounds because I can't manage to eat anything because of the surgery...all I can eat is macaroni and cheese and mashed potatoes, and only very small portions before it starts to hurt too much...so I haven't really been tempted by my usual go-to junk foods. Once my throat is healed this is going to start to get a lot harder. I'm seriously addicted to fast food and once I can eat it again it's going to be extremely difficult to avoid those greasy burgers and french fries. I know I can do this, I just know that right now it's way easier then it's going to be soon.

I'm also a little worried because I was supposed to be going back to work tomorrow, but I don't think I will be able to. The whole reason that I had this surgery was because my boss told me that I missed 49 days of work in the past year, and if you do the math, with holidays and weekends taken out that's about 20% of the time that I was supposed to be at work that I was home sick. That's NOT good. I know my boss is sick of me calling in, and I know when I told her I was going to have to take a week off for the surgery so that I would hopefully stop getting sick, she was frustrated. Now I'm scared to call her and tell her that I haven't healed enough to come back to work yet. I teach Pre-K and so I have to be able to talk in order to teach and I need to be able to speak loudly in case of an emergency...and right now I can't speak at all. I'm going to have to call my boss, but I'm just scared. I actually had a nightmare the other day about losing my job. I absolutely love my job and I love my 12 4 and 5 year olds that are in my class and I would do anything to keep that job. I just don't want to upset my boss. I'm about to go call right now, so I'll have to get back on and do personals later. Wish me luck =/

Last edited by DivineFidelity; 04-27-2011 at 12:51 PM.
DivineFidelity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 07:41 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 192/**ticker**/115

Height: 5'2

128.2 this morning..back down thank god! Hope everyone is doing good!
JLNichols07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 08:36 PM   #23  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

Terrible start. I woke up cranky, up more than 2 lbs for no reason (ate on plan, low sodium yesterday...), and with a ferocious craving for carbs. I scarfed down a slice of French toast and a pastry before I even knew what was happening - it was like I'd been temporarily possessed by some force that made me go into the bakery - and as a result I'm pretty sure I'm sitting at about 1000 calories and it's 9:35 am. Gross. I hope this is PMS, the "you're not pregnant" confirmation would be great to have.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 10:04 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 238/227/150

I'm back, ladies!!...for those of you that don't remember me or have joined since I left...I got pregnant in July of last year...had my baby girl April 14th. I will have you a pic as soon as photobucket starts working right again.

So, now I'm getting back on the losing weight boat. I'm already down below my pre-preggo weight since I only gained about 18lbs. during the pregnancy. I breastfed up until yesterday, so that help take it on off too. As of this morning, I am at 232.4. I'm so glad to see the 230's again after getting up to the 250's while preggo.

I am so behind on everyone's progress.

Krampus...maybe it is just PMS. Hoping you have a better day.

Divine...I hope you keep your job too...praying that your boss will understand. Let us know!
sgregg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 10:23 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 236/ticker/125

Height: 5'2"

Hi everyone!
I've never been in the chat thread but decided to join in to see if I'm held accountable.
I've been on plan mostly, only to be bother by the random piece of chocolate (100 extra calories a day since last thursday!) but I've been exercising 6 days a week for 45 minutes to 1 hour. Still the scale won't buldge.

sgregg, congrats on the baby girl!
thaisccs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 01:09 PM   #26  
on the way to skinny

S/C/G: 278/ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

Here are the promised personals! =D

Krampus - I absolutely LOVE Star Trek: Next Gen. My mom owns all of the seasons on DVD and so I've watched it all the way through, and its also a favorite to pull out when I'm just plain bored. lol.

lissa9501 - have you thought about trying crystal light or something? It's zero calories but it doesn't taste like water. Some of the flavors I don't like, but there is a raspberry one that's wonderful...as well as a few others. Thats what I switch to when I get sick of water.

DTerminedOne - way to go on the exercise! I love zumba. It definitely has a way of motivating you to get up and get moving that I haven't found with many other exercise programs.

fromthebox - congrats on the running for 10 minutes at 6mph. That's incredible. I don't think I'll ever be able to do that. Also, I'll have to try almond butter. I've never heard of it. How did the interview and the wisdom tooth surgery go?

jazzang - Hi! It's nice to see a familiar face every once and a while. I really just now am getting back into the swing of things as well. ^^

MizTacCen - before you eat something you're not supposed to, do you think about it? Or is it like you just forget you're not supposed to eat it. Something that helped me was for a while I had a picture of the bikini I wanted to wear as the wallpaper on my phone, and whenever I'd be driving and almost go through that fast food drive through I'd pull it out and look at it and think is it worth it? Usually, I said no and stayed away. Maybe you should look online for some pictures that motivate you and carry them around.

JLNichols
- You're so close! Congrats on everything you've accomplished so far.

sgregg - It's great to see you again! We definitely need to see pictures of your baby girl. We're right around the same weight too. lol

thaisccs - Have you tried writing down everything you eat, before you eat it? A lot of the times if you sit there and look at the page and see that if you eat something it will make you go over your daily calorie intake, you'll think twice about it. Just an idea. Glad to have you in the chat thread. =D

SO, I didn't lose my job. I was freaking out for no reason. My boss was really cool about it and I'll be going back in on Monday. I'm starting to feel better, little by little, and the scabs are now coming off, so my hope is that by Monday it will just be a little annoying sore throat and I'll be fine. Also, that paper I've been stressing over for my Cultural Anthropology class came back and I definitely got a 100% on it, so I'm not really stressed at all anymore, which is good. I hope everyone is having a good day =D
DivineFidelity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 02:54 PM   #27  
Jillian

S/C/G: 217.5/ticker/125

Height: 5'1"

@Divine That is soooo good to hear that you arent stressing anymore. i didnt have time to respond to your previous post but i could totally sympathize with you. I had my tonsils out last June and i couldnt eat or do anything for almost 3 weeks! It hit me hard! I too had to call and tell work that i needed extra time and was stressing it because i had missed so much time already myself! Luckily for you they were nicer to you about it, i was let go from that job shortly after returning But its all good because i didnt really like the job anyways and am much happier where i am now! but hopefully you feel back to normal soon!
DTerminedOne1219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 03:13 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 236/ticker/125

Height: 5'2"

Divine, I've been doing that for two weeks now with no effect. Maybe I should just ask my doctor to change my diet in some way... I don't know, my next appt is may 10th, we'll see what progress I make until then...
I'm really glad you didn't lose your job! Sometimes we just can't help but worry!

Meanwhile, I got turned down for another job... I'm fighting the urge to binge right now and trying to get motivated for the gym.
thaisccs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 06:09 AM   #29  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

who's watching the wedding??
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 08:11 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 189/138.0/130

Iconized- totally watched the wedding here. Put on an old prom dress and tiara with my best friend and drank champagne with strawberries and cupcakes. Lots of fun, LOVE the skirt on Catherine's dress, like the rest too.

Hey ladies, doing well post-op for teeth, feeling good. That may however be due to the champagne. I got a call while in surgery telling me I got the job I interviewed for! I took lots of pictures over the last few days and will post/ do Personals when less intoxicated...
fromthebox is offline   Reply With Quote