Old 04-15-2011, 08:36 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

So I started the week off on a good note in terms of posting but I find I just don't have time after work to be on here..it's so busy now! It's a good thing I suppose, but I miss you ladies.
As far as I'm aware, I'm still maintaining. The scale at my boyfriend's disappeared midweek - I think his mum moved it to weigh her luggage before going to Australia - I should really find it and check that my weight is still around the same. I know I want to lose more, I just need to kick myself back into it - but I'm in no hurry, I'm happy maintaining here for a little bit until I get used to my new routine.

I'm super tired today, but it's Saturday so that's ok! Had a bit of a sleep in but I definitely envisage more sleep today. I also have a "cooling moonstone facial" with neck, back and foot massage booked in for just over an hour from now - it was a deal on a website, only paid $39 for it, and it's an hour at the place, so should be good - I could definitely do with the relaxation!

Hope you ladies are all doing well and looking forward to the weekend! It's pouring with rain here, which is kind of nice actually.
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 09:15 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 166/see ticker/125

Height: 5'3"

Just wanted to pop in and say, I'm still here! I've been reading, but not posting. Life has just been a little crazy dealing with all my divorce stuff. Surviving, and the weight-loss has been put on hold at 140. Hopefully things will settle soon.
jmko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 11:21 AM   #33  
You mad bro?

S/C/G: 228/164.6/128

Height: 5'3"

krampus - I'm talking about driving through the streets of Middletown blasting Redneck Woman by Gretchen Wilson, plus various other country/southern rock.

rainbow - massage + facial sounds absolutely amazing, I hope you enjoy it!

jmko - I hope everything is going smoothly, and it's good to hear from you again *hugs*

----

UGH. I am retaining water like a camel. I woke up the other morning, after a pizza and red Gatorade binge and I was 201.6. SO not happy with that. I need to turn this right around. Problem is, I just don't feel motivated to do anything right now. I haven't gone grocery shopping in over 2 weeks, and I literally have nothing in the fridge, so I've been living off of Starbucks and Panera and other various fast foods for a while. I just want to be in onederland again, even though I know it's water weight. I can seeeeeee it in my belly! It's huge and I feel bloaty and gross. Okay, I'm gonna stop whining now. Later ladies!
Laneyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 08:13 PM   #34  
sugar is the devil

Where's everyone at? Only 3 pages this week and no replies since yesterday morning!

Back in Jan-Feb... we were getting 13+ pages on here!

Don't tell me that everyone has gone off plan (ie. New Years resolution is to lose weight... couple months later, give up)?! Hope not!
SweetScrumptious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 08:53 PM   #35  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

I'm still here! Still trucking. Up 3 lbs over the weekend but this is normal for me. I will probably break into the 120s by the end of the week.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 09:25 PM   #36  
on the way to skinny

S/C/G: 278/ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

Hi everyone! I don't have time to go back and read the rest of the thread right now, I just wanted to become an active member of the forum again. I hope everyone had a good week this week, and for those of you who I don't know (which seems to be almost everyone...and has me wondering where all the girls from last year went), I look forward to getting to know you a little bit better.

SO, Last time when I started my diet/lifestyle change....I was in a relationship where I wasn't happy...and I didn't see it lasting much longer. I think that made the dieting easier...knowing i would probably be back on the market soon. Then I was single and doing great. I lost like 71 pounds and was down to 180 or something...and then I started dating my current boyfriend who has been my best friend for 8 years now...and started gaining again. I've been with him for a little over a year now, and I'm back up to 231 pounds...which is a 50 pound gain since a year ago, and puts me only 20 pounds away from my highest weight. I guess it just got harder to care about what I was eating and being active when I felt loved and accepted and I was comfortable in my relationship. I know now that I didn't have the right reasons motivating me before. It needs to be about a lifestyle change, not about changing for guys. The good news is that this time, I want to become fit and healthy, and it's not for my boyfriend. He couldn't care less, he loves me exactly how I am. The even better news is that he's going to make the lifestyle change with me. He's 6'2" and 337 pounds as of this morning...so he's got over 100 pounds to lose, but I think if we stick together and support each other, we can get this done. =D

I am having my tonsils out wednesday, and I am really not looking forward to it. I know it's going to be painful, and I have to miss a week of work which I cannot afford...but I will hopefully stop getting sick so much, so it should be worth it. That's why we're officially starting the diet Wednesday. You know that first week, how you get super hungry all the time until your stomach shrinks a bit? I figured that will be easier to deal with when it's actually painful to eat....lol. My boyfriend will be staying at my house the whole week i'm home from work, so we'll be doing our first week together. He's never tried dieting before....so I'm hoping I can use that week to show him how important a food journal is, and how he absolutely has to measure out everything he eats.

Anyways, I've got a paper to write, so I'll stop rambling on. I've noticed that since the first time I logged back into 3fc about 3 days ago...I've been getting on about every 45 minutes trying to stay motivated, so don't be surprised if I'm on all the time. It's actually really distracting. lol.
DivineFidelity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 04:19 AM   #37  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

Haven't gone off plan... haven't strictly stayed on plan... but I'm here, just super busy with a new job and not time to do the long personals I used to!

Also I wasn't a new years resolution girl so no worries here
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 09:50 AM   #38  

S/C/G: 134/126/under 124

Height: 5'2.5

I'm still here too, trucking along! I noticed this thread has slowed down a lot too. Strange. Where is icon, Kawaii, tattoodles, MadisonAve... Glad to see the rest of you still here though!

Divine Good luck with your surgery! Yes, my stomach definitely shrinks when I don't eat so much. I was on all liquids during my middle school braces years and I do remember (inadvertently) losing weight after tightenings. Just make sure to get all your nutrients in ^_^

Laney yes yes bring on the fruits and whole foods and that bloat will be gone in no time!

jmko was thinking about you recently, I'm glad you're still around. I hope in this difficult time you're able to enjoy time with friends and activities you enjoy.

rainbow I hope you had a wonderful massage! Your new job sounds like it's busy, but challenging in a good way right?

JLNichols goodness, you just keep shrinking!!! Big kudos to you, you're doing awesome!

--

My crisis right now is my SCALE IS BROKEN. Urgh. I don't want to buy a new one here, appliances in India are pretty sketchy with no warranties. I'm trying to just focus on eating on plan and exercising 5-6 times a week. This is the longest I've gone without weighing myself in two years and it's all I can do not to go crazy. Deep breath deep breath...
indiblue is offline   Reply With Quote