Old 04-04-2011, 06:39 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 340/323/165

Height: 5'11

Default in desperate need of motivation.

Life has been extremely stressful lately... With my dad's health, the way work has been, and some other personal issues I've been dealing with. I wound up withdrawing from school, because I couldn't handle the classes. Withdrawing was the better option other than failing, when I'm (until this semester) an A student.

I told myself, I would take this time not only to take care of myself, but get little things done that need to be done. It's been two weeks since I withdrawn. I've gotten nothing accomplished. I can't seem to make myself get out of bed, and do anything. Going through a stack of papers and organizing/tossing them feels like too much. Exercising is a whole other story. I wish I had somebody to exercise daily with me, but my boyfriend lives an hour and 45 minutes away, and anybody I've asked to make plans with say sure, and then blow me off.

I'm struggling. I don't know what to do.

Just needed to rant.
Thanks ladies.
lostinstaticx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 07:10 PM   #2  
Summer 2012! :)

S/C/G: 350/165/165

Cool

i feel your pain, dude. i still to this day struggle w/ prioritizing & putting myself/my health 1st. i jus turned 25 today. & this is a momentus mile stone, in my mind. no turning back. things are changing for the better. i can sense it. good things are commin' my way!

Last edited by trancedreamer; 04-04-2011 at 07:11 PM.
trancedreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 09:44 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 340/323/165

trancedreamer i'm glad you're feeling optimistic about things. go you.
lostinstaticx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 08:44 AM   #4  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

Sometimes you need to force yourself out of bed and just get out of the house, whether its to go for a walk around the block or whatever. Each day try and get out of the house for 1 hour (going to school doesn't count) do something semi productive each day after school is done for yourself! Take it one day at a time and start off slowly, eventually things will start to become a routine again. I know how you feel this last month I haven't really worked out or anything. Today is my starting point and my fresh start. Maybe start to make it yours too.
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote