Old 04-04-2011, 09:47 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

MiZ Sorry about the exam stuff, that doesn't sound that much fun at all!

Laneyy Yay for your new perfume - I'm sure you can hold off on wearing it for 3 pounds!

trancedreamer Hey there! Welcome.

Sweet Car stuff is annoying, right? I just had to do without my car for 2 days while getting it fixed - something about some steering wheel mount bushes - when they said that all I said was something stupid about there being bushes in my car haha - cars confuse the **** out of me, so I would rather just get them fixed when there is something wrong - then again my parents still help me out with repair costs so I guess it might change if I were paying for everything!

TheBunneh Oh man, I hope you feel better soon - and I say go ahead and have some of those comfort foods - as long as you can get back on track when the time comes! It's not bad needing to figure out where to shop - it's more like...I am really enjoying just buying things from normal stores and don't really want to have to go to anywhere super special...so I am at this stage actually hoping I don't get too much smaller.

JL It's reception/PA/sales support work for a recruitment agency, so it should be interesting! I get to put my word-processing skills to use, which is good, and it's a small team so it should be a nice place to work. Congrats on your new job too! Also I saw your recent photo in the photo thread and OH MY you are looking gooooood!!

~My last day in my retail job today. It's so quiet! The weather has turned to crap, it's the first day I've had the air conditioning off and not been super hot - it's actually cold in the store, which is weird considering usually the super bright lights are enough to keep it warm. It's raining a lot and pretty dreary outside.
I have my Zumba class after work - I feel so sleepy I don't want to go but I know I'll regret it since I'm not sure when I'll get a chance to exercise after today before the weekend. So I'll go. Then home to my boyfriend's where there will be cottage/shepherd's pie waiting (definitely a comfort food hah!) and then I am going to attempt to get an early night in preparation for my 2nd day at the new job tomorrow.
I realised this morning that the time I usually get out of bed is the time I'm going to have to be leaving for work -_-
Also, weight is now at 61kg/134.4 pounds - YAY.

Last edited by rainbowstripe; 04-04-2011 at 09:49 PM.
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 08:04 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 165/144.8/135

Height: 5'2

I'm all bloated from TOM which is making me feel discouraged. Part of me is worried that it could be real weight puffiness, but I should know better. UGH!

I'm having a pity party for myself.

JL- I didn't realize we lived so close. I'm in Indiana. What is your new job?
LindsB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 08:12 AM   #18  
sugar is the devil

Ugh - so I finally have my Colopscopy appointment this coming Friday morning. For those who don't know, it's pretty much a PAP test but more advanced. It's used when you get abnormal PAPs. I've had 2 low grade PAP results last year (one in April, one in October). So they booked me for the Colopscopy to find out what's up. It's a 6 month waiting list to get one done here so I've been nervously waiting. Guess I get to find out if I have HPV or not Sometimes low-grade goes away itself so here's hoping it's done that...

Last edited by SweetScrumptious; 04-05-2011 at 08:14 AM.
SweetScrumptious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 08:18 AM   #19  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

Laneyy – You are almost there those three pounds are going to whoosh soon!

Sweets – Bahaha I’m surprised what happened to you didn’t happen!! :P Also your weight thing When I was with my trainer I never left my weight it stayed the same, it was weird when I took a break…which clearly I’m still on and need to get my *** moving again I went whoosh…Remember muscle weighs more than fat, you’re probably building a lot of muscle and that’s why the weight is staying the same but I bet you are losing inches.

Thebunneh – I really shouldn’t have read your post now you make me hungry.

JL – Ah new jobs that are busy, I should really switch career type jobs so I’m not bored 24/7. Good job at weight at 131.6 I think? Either way I’d love to be that weight :P

Rainbow – I should really start doing classes or something…or at least getting my *** to the gym.

Lindb – Mines coming soon I can feel it…I hate it grrr.

==

Holy crap can you say movie night last night? So I dl a bunch of movies, Paranormal Activities 2 the first one sucked so why I bothered to watch the second one I don’t know, but that one was even worse. Going the distance was sooo friggen cute! I love that movie it is now my new favorite movie! Tangled and I finished watch The town….Which was really good as well. My weight is still up at 156, I finally got the nerve to dump out the pop that was in my house last night. Today I’m starting clean and fresh on my diet.

My landlord leaves laundry either in the washer or dryer this past week and it has seriously been constant I’m like wtf I need to do laundry so before I go to sweets house and we start our C25K I’m going to throw a bunch of laundry in the washer and leave it, if her stuff is still in the dryer when I get back I’m just going to put it on top of the dryer and when I’m done my laundry I’ll put it back in. It’s starting to become seriously annoying I know she’s not doing it on purpose but ALL last week from Friday the previous week…Holy

Man I have to get back on my healthy pattern I can feel my body start to drag down and I’m becoming lazy and unhappy and unmotivated.
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 08:20 AM   #20  
Lifes a Journey

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetScrumptious View Post
Ugh - so I finally have my Colopscopy appointment this coming Friday morning. For those who don't know, it's pretty much a PAP test but more advanced. It's used when you get abnormal PAPs. I've had 2 low grade PAP results last year (one in April, one in October). So they booked me for the Colopscopy to find out what's up. It's a 6 month waiting list to get one done here so I've been nervously waiting. Guess I get to find out if I have HPV or not Sometimes low-grade goes away itself so here's hoping it's done that...
Ah I was suppose to go for that but the doctors never actually called me. I should go back to the doctors again since I went MIA for pretty much a year now.
Old 04-05-2011, 08:29 AM   #21  
sugar is the devil

^ Wierd because they didn't call me either... but they booked my appointment back in November (the Dr who did my PAP test), gave me a piece of paper with my appointment information as it's done at the Women's Health Centre and told me not to miss it! So I wasn't to expect a call from them.. however I'm going to call them today to confirm it to make sure I'm still booked! Gah
SweetScrumptious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 08:39 AM   #22  
Lifes a Journey

Sweet - Yep because I remember her asking me how it went and I was like...umm how did what go? and then she said she was going to book me another appointment (and then I moved) but I still had my phone and after my last PAP test they didn't call me back to tell me it wasn't normal so who knows. I should go back soon...
Old 04-05-2011, 08:42 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 192/**ticker**/115

Rainbow: Thanks so much! Awesome about your weight! I hope you enjoy your Zumba class today! I dred working out but when it's done I feel so accomplished.

Linds: Yeah do you live in northern, In? i live on the border of IN...real close to Evansville! I'm working at a home improvement store..just as a cashier but it's extra money so yeah! lol

MiZ: How does she expect anyone else to do their laundry if she doesn't take hers out? lol. Landlords think they control everything haha.

Hey everyone! Woke up and it's beautiful outside. Auctually got to "sleep-in" til 7! Which is I have been considering sleeping in since I've been getting up at 6. Oh well!! Going to do a bit of cleaning, workout, finish up my homework and spend sometime w/ my babies before I have to be at work at 2. We are still in the paperwork/computer work process! So I think we are getting our lockers today and working on the computer all day. I'm still a bit nervous to get on the cash register since I've done it before but it's been years! And the way technology is these days it grows fast! lol. But hopefully I'll catch on fast.

My weight this morning was 130.8! The lowest I have EVER seen. Happy it dropped but I have a feeling instead of losing 2 lbs a week..I'm going to start losing a pound..which a pound is a pound so it's whatever. I still yet to feel like I'm anywhere near the 120's. But hey my scale is proof. lol!

I'm going to end this! Hope everyone has a great Wednesday!
JLNichols07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 08:46 AM   #24  
Lifes a Journey

JL - I don't know thats what's pissing me off because she's never done this before and a day or two fine but over a week...Oh well I'm taking action today because I need clean sheets and clean clothing. Also congrats on being down to 130!!!!
Old 04-05-2011, 09:34 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 165/144.8/135

JL- I live in Indianapolis...so in the middle! Hope you are enjoying the new job!
LindsB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 01:54 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 189/138.0/130

Height: 5'6"

Hey ladies,
I'm back after avoiding 3FC due to bad habits. I ate horribly this weekend. I'm back at 140 today and feel like crap about it. I did make it to the gym yesterday and today but feel like I've failed pretty miserably. Roommate's birthday plus snack food everywhere lead to several heavy days. I saw my new dentist today and she was really nice. In the 6 years since I've been to the dentist I only got two cavities. I'm getting them filled and my teeth sealed along with the first two of my wisdom teeth out next Wednesday. On my walk to the bus stop from the dentist I stopped by the thrift store because my size 10s were not fitting right even after washing. I Got a pair of Express size 8s and American eagle 6s AE must have had some size inflation because they are tight but not muffin tight! I never thought I'd be looking on the racks and pass pairs of Express or Lucky that were too big for me! I'm sorry I've let personals slide but I will try to pop in a bit more regularly.

Miz and Sweet - I was supposed to go get that done too, I balked at student health doing it two years ago based on one PAP, from what I understood you need at least two abnormal PAPs before they go biopsy your cervix (aah what?!) so I said no. I am getting my checkup later this month and will ask my new non-university gyno about it. Good luck with your C25K plans!

Rainbow - Wow $2000 on clothes, I wish I had the ability to do that. I'm too much of a control freak. I feel terrible when I spend $200 so I put stuff back that was really cute all the time. Then again I am dirt poor and all my money goes to travel. Congrats again and enjoy!
fromthebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 02:13 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 134/126/under 124

Height: 5'2.5

Popping in to say hi!

JL Wow congrats on your all-time low! You are kicking major you-know-what! Keep it up!

Sweet Good luck at the doctor's. I know exams like that suck, but good for you for taking control of your health. I know too many young women who ignore things like that because they can't be bothered to go to the gynecologist or get follow-up exams. Will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Rainbow yay your new job!!! I didn't realize until I had my first first day of work that it's like starting a new school when you're a kid. Where is the bathroom? What if I get lost trying to get back to my desk? What do I do at lunch hour? Good thing we're older and a bit more mature so it's not nearly as scary though So exciting though that you'll be using your skills and working full-time though. Let us know how it goes!
indiblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 04:51 AM   #28  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

Sweet I had one of those a couple of months ago. I am not trying to scare you, but be prepared for some pain and bleeding afterwards. I had light bleeding for about a week...and pain that was kind of like intense period pain for at least the rest of the day from memory...they didn't find anything but abnormal cells - what freaks me out is why can't they say what those mean! A nurse friend of mine said it basically means you have the propensity to develop cancer later in life, so they'll keep checking you - since obviously you can't diagnose it before it's happening. I hope yours goes ok!

MiZ I didn't recognize your posts for a second due to your cute new Sailor Moon avatar! CUTE. Did you like Tangled?

JL Congrats on your new low! You are doing awesome! Glad you're enjoying your new job!

fromthebox You're back and that is what's important. Yay for new clothes too. As for mine, no way would I have spent that much normally - my mum helped me out a lot. I am usually a HUGE budget spender, I buy cheap things. My boyfriend was SERIOUSLY shocked at the prices of the individual items I came home with, let alone the total - he couldn't believe I'd bought some of them either since I'm usually a stickler for cheap clothes/shoes - I just decided that the new job was worth putting in some money (and of course my mum helping me out financially probably helped me decide this too) and getting good quality stuff and a few different things so I don't have to worry too much about what to wear for a good long while.

indiblue Thanks! It is pretty exciting to be actually going to work and DOING stuff, not just like...selling when someone is around, but actually having stuff throughout the day to complete. It is very busy and getting used to full time is tough....and I haven't even finished a week yet! But I think I'll cope. So far so good!

~Hey ladies! So I'm SUPER sleepy, making my part brief as I want to watch Criminal Minds:Suspect Behaviour and then SLEEEEEEEEEP. 2nd day of training at the new job today, one more (tomorrow which is Thurs) and then Friday I am ON MY OWN. Freaking out a bit on that one, but I think I'll be ok. I've made a ton of notes, redone half of them to make more sense, and I'm thinking I'll create some of them into some sort of step-by-step document - there are a lot of tasks that have a lot of steps to complete and it's basically about making sure it all gets done - I'm sure I'll learn it better as I do it more, but in the meantime it's better if I have it written down in a format to follow!

I'm enjoying it all so far, the people and environment is nice and, though I'll probably be cursing them in a few weeks, it's nice to be wearing heels to work everyday!

I have to keep on track with calories...today I ate subway for lunch and then let some dark chocolate sneak in. Overall I did ok, but I can see it becoming way easier to let things like chocolate and snacks I probably shouldn't be eating into my day if I don't plan snacks in advance...but I'm still getting used to the routine so I'm sure I can sort something out!
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 08:27 AM   #29  
Lifes a Journey

Fromthebox – I know how you feel, haha I can’t even get back into a routine to workout. I’m also up three pounds in weight so I’m a little annoyed about that.

Rainbow – Tangled was okay, it was pretty cute. Are you at a desk job? I find those are the hardest because all you’ll end up doing is more snacking then anything. Bring fruit and veggies and keep them at your desk to snack on them, it might help. Or some nuts, or sunflower seeds. You’ll do fine on Friday don’t you worry!

==

I’m sleepy, I didn’t manage to get laundry done last night because again clothing was in the washer and dryer, so I left my basket with dirty clothing in the laundry room I was going to throw a load in this morning but I was running late and decided to stay in bed longer and snuggle with boy and sleep a little bit more because I didn’t want to get up and come to work. I have my 4 hour long exam tomorrow so I’m going to use this day (at work) to be productive and finish off the book and practice questions and then tomorrow morning review it all and in the afternoon go write the test. I’m not happy about writing in the afternoon I wanted the morning but whatever I’m going to fail this dumb thing anyways. I need to get 288 questions right just to be able to get an 80% mark. This test is a waste of everyone’s time, its useless and doesn’t even do anything for you anyways. It’s not like we’re going to be able to advance anywhere at this place or even get a raise if we pass this crap. I’ve been one pissy b!tch this week thanks to TOM who isn’t hear yet but is coming.

Happy hump day (why couldn’t it be Thursday today)
Old 04-06-2011, 08:35 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 251/238/151

Height: 5'5"

Hey there ladies Its hard for me to do personals during the week because I usually just have the iPad, and if any of you have used one, the typing is just not as easy. But I have been reading Congrats on the new job [B]Rainbow![B] Thats awesome, what kind of work are you doing? I am supposed to get a call back today by 11 for an RN job at a community health center, I have my fingers crossed. The interview went great, but it depends on the budget . . .
fromthebox when you are having a hard time with staying on plan- you SHOULD get on! Thats what we are here for, when you need us most! Its a great motivation to hop on over to the goal or mini goal boards when you are feeling tempted, puts you back in the right frame of mind. I envy your too large size 10s

If I had a digital scale, I would be less than yesterday. But since I dont, I am just BARELY still 180 pounds. I am willing to bet after today I will be 179, and man am I psyched about that! Ive been making myself eat for the past few days, Im not getting hungry. I dont know why, but a few days ago when I got in bed I realized I had only eaten about 800 calories. Dont want to get in that habit, so Ive been making myself eat at least 3 meals and a snack. I suppose I should be happy about it, Im usually hungry all the time. Maybe today's run will help me out
Ishisnowcone is offline   Reply With Quote