Old 03-07-2011, 01:30 AM   #16  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

Kawaii Lame you've caught a cold. Working out seems to make my colds go away quicker. Have fun tonight on your "thing!"

Laneyy Yeah, it's a pretty awful time of year all around. Enjoy the Pogues!

rainbowstripe Lazy Sundays are fabulous every once in a while. Hmm, upping the workouts could help...why not try going for a walk or jog and tell yourself you'll just do ten minutes?

indiblue So glad you beat your plateau all while enjoying the shake. Lazy weekends are the greatest.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 02:35 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 189/138.0/130

Height: 5'6"

It's still Sunday here, but I've got no excuse for not posting since Wednesday or Thursday, so I better post now. I had another great date this weekend with - I guess he's my boyfriend now? We did a group Italian dinner and it was so lovely to be out with friends. I didn't do as well as Rainbow did at her Italian, but I don't think I did much damage. I was sick again on Saturday unfortunately, my cough is back, though the doc says it is leftover inflammation rather than more sick. what he means is there isn't much I can do but suck cough drops and hope my throat stops spasming. I was 142.6 on Friday, but too busy coughing up a rib to change my ticker, I guess I'll be waiting for official weigh tomorrow to see if there was any damage from dinner out.

I did read all the chat from last week, but personals are a bit outdated for those days at this point. a couple notes

krampus I love thin days. There is nothing better than just feeling super thin and cute. Congrats on the sz 4s!

MadisonAve food boner! ROFL

Kawaii Good luck with your "something" *fingers crossed*

MiZ He canceled, boo! ...but he cooks, and wants to cook for you? Yay! I hope he's still a good guy, you deserve some happiness.

Rainbow This is your week, girl. You will see lower numbers, I just know it. And for the record, I haven't had a real workout since 16th Feb. So, if you've half-assed something only once, you're doing better than me.
fromthebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 07:19 AM   #18  
You mad bro?

S/C/G: 228/164.6/128

Height: 5'3"

Good morning everyone! I woke up to a cold and miserable icy morning... Good thing I got up early-ish since I'll now have to go scrape the ice off my car. Work yesterday was pretty good, though I'm still a little miffed about them choosing a coworker for a position that I think I should have gotten. We've both been there the same amount of time, but they feel I'm less "consistent" in my work, since I work 2 jobs and go to school full time. A lot of times I have some off-days, and it's probably because I'm spreading myself a bit too thin, even for me. I just need to not let things bother me so much, but I can't help it. These things just eat me up inside. (I wish it was literal, and I wish it would target fat cells, but that's besides the point.)

Still trying to get out of this "blehh" feeling lull I seem to have going on. No personals today, since I have to be at work in a half hour.
Laneyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 08:38 AM   #19  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Laneyy – You can totally do it this time don’t you worry! You have the support you need and as for an un interesting life…don’t worry sometimes it’s better than to have too much going on at once! Eventually things will pick up. Oh I know how you feel it’s -22 here today and I’m not even sure what the wind shield is.

Krampus – I love it when you have “thin” days and how you see yourself! That always cheers me up!

Kawaii – It’s a date, even if it’s just coffee it’s a coffee date!

Indiblue – Yep I agree just need to stay away from my bank account and answer my phone when my gym calls me. I’ll just tell them they need to switch the date for my automatic payment to come out. This is why I hate automatic payments. I’d like to just be able to put the money down myself then I don’t forget about it.

Fromthebox – Yay, for you and your now boyfriend! Also thank you, sometimes I forget I deserve happiness haha. (so bad I know!)

==
So my weight is still down to 157 though I’m not even going to care much about it because who knows next week I’ll probably be back up in the 160s! (I’m also surprised with MacDonald’s I ate, pizza pockets and half a 2L of pepsi, than again I hardly ate Saturday soo maybe that’s why it’s not counting?) I realized I haven’t even thought of a goal this month for my weight loss? That’s okay I think this month I’m going to work on a financial situation/goal which means I need to work harder to get a second Part-time job (though I’m more interested in Yukon job hunting! Which I have been doing!) I’m a little nervous about my payment I didn’t want to get back into this crap, but I guess that’s what happens once in a while and I need not to stress so much about it. Yet I’m stressing!

Oh wait I have boy news! So Date 1 Canceled and wanted to cook for me but got back to me too late, and I thought Date 2 (which was movie night) canceled as well but it just turns out my phone is ******ed and didn’t give me any of the texts until 6pm! I had a nice nap, but he ended up coming over and we chilled snuggled and watched movies. Than Saturday he wanted to know if I wanted to chill again, and I really didn’t and it’s not because I didn’t like him, it was just because I didn’t want to friggen snuggle anymore haha I was all snuggled out from the night before! So I think he’s a little miffed at me about it (though he was complaining to me that the chicks he always meets, turns out so damn needy this and that and then after a week turn crazy on him, so it didn’t want to go through that again.) so I said you’re off wed let’s chill? And he was like “yea we could.” So than it got me thinking well maybe he’s just not that into me? But than he wanted to chill Saturday but I declined so maybe he’s being a suck about that? This dude I know said he was probably pissed because he’s used to the needy chicks and then you come along making your own time of when you want to do things and not rely on him, but in the end he’ll learn to appreciate it more when you randomly come around. Who knows. But I’m going to stop writing now…lol Happy Monday ladies.
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 08:54 AM   #20  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Today was a GOOD DAY. Calories about 1500 and I feel completely control of my hunger. Right now I know I'm a little hungry but it's not hard to resist eating more.

I went shopping after work - walked at a haul-a$$ pace from school to the store, about 70 minutes, and left the store with a new jacket, cardigan, scarf, and work pants (though I should probably wait a few lbs before wearing them out in public) - all for under fifty bucks thanks to cheap prices and sales. Sweet! Also dyed my hair black; it was fading and getting a gross in-between brown color.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 09:00 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 192/**ticker**/115

Height: 5'2

MiZ: Good luck with your weightloss. I really hope it doesn't go back up to 160 for your sanity lol. As for the boys.. enjoy being single and continue to have fun dating around!
Laney: EWWW Icey?? Gosh I'm hoping that is long past us in KY. But it's been very cold here! I hope you get into a better mood I hate feeling BLAH!
From: Urrgg I hope you get feeling better. I don't know how cold it is where you live but I know here EVERYONE has been sick due to the weather bouncing between the 20's to the 60's!
Indi: Ahhh Oregan Trail! We use to play that game all the time when I went to school and it was a highly addictive game! haha.
Kawaii: Hope you get feeling better! Hope you stay awake for work! And enjoy your date or teaching lesson! hehe.

BLAH! Well that's not really have I feel about the day in general because it just started but that's how I feel about my weight this morning. Up .4 pounds. My body is so strange and is bouncing up & down a lot lately. Urgg talk about frustrating.

....Today I don't have much planned though basically sitting around or should I say standing around and cleaning up and than I HAVEEE to take that test. Which is a timed test and it's really hard to do with 2 kids around and the hubby at work....but I will manage. I also have to catch up on laundry. I don't know if anyone has tried the smartone's pizzas but they ARE delicious and I will probably end up having one for dinner since we are running LOW on food and I don't go to the grocery til tomorrow! N-E way if you haven't tried them you should

I'm going to get off here though. All ya'll have a wonderful day..I'm sure I will be bouncing back and forth on here throughout the day!
JLNichols07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 09:11 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 251/238/151

Height: 5'5"

Hey ladies I read everything but feel behind and dont want to leave anyone out, so Ill just pick up from here

I didnt get to work out saturday OR sunday and the scale has moved up. I think the combo of no exercise and going out for a few drinks was lethal. But today is a new day, Im going to the gym.

On a side note . . . I may be up a couple pounds but . . . MY BOOBS SHRUNK!!! woohoo!!!!!! A whole cup size gone, along with my size 16 jeans being put away. Pretty psyched.
Ishisnowcone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 11:25 AM   #23  

Height: 5'9"

Hi girls! It's been SO long, and I see so many new faces!! But....I'm back!!!! I'm back up to about 260 I had made it down to 230 @ one point.... I NEED to lose this weight and I NEED you girls again!!!! I'm Sherri BTW

Last edited by luvja; 03-07-2011 at 11:26 AM.
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 03:10 PM   #24  
No Excuses

S/C/G: 169.8/159/135

Height: 5'4

Hello everyone!

Ishisnowcone Yay for going back to the gym!

JL Good luck with your test. I like the Smart One's pizzas too!

krampus Use that will power muscle! Good job with the calories. I went shopping too, but didn't get as good of deals as you did.

MiZ My phone does that shiznit too! I'll have to take the battery out then I get a crap ton of texts

fromthebox ooo new boyfriend! That's so great

kawaii[ That sucks about vacation I hope the date with the new guy goes well

Well guys, I was bad this weekend. I ate like crap, drank too much, but darn it I had fun. And I didn't exercise because I was still getting over being sick. I wasn't too bad calorie wise, I guess after I counted everything, I was only over on Friday. Didn't gain any weight, but didn't lose any either. Back on the exercise wagon today though.
luposlipaphobia87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 03:23 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 204/185/153

Height: 5'6.5"

I am taking a step back. My goal for the next month is to eat only real foods. Now the definition. I just came off a really really stressful week and a half at work. And the day after the “threatening stress” ended I saw a new therapist. And it really put into perspective how dependent I am on food.

The issue isn’t really the fact that I worked 9 days in a row, it was the stress of it all. I can honestly say I do not know how to healthily handle stress. Most stress I take as a threat to my physical existence.

And then on Friday I got news from my doctor that kind of pissed me off. He said that I need to “stabilize” before I can go on ADHD medication. I was pissed off the whole weekend dealing with it. I was not made at the doctor, but I think I was more mad that other people could see that. See that maybe I need stabilizing. Even writing about it right now, riles me up.

So how does this relate to my eating? I read a post at http://feelgoodeating.com/2011/01/re...mall-rant.html and he nicely sums it up as:

“The very first step I recommend is to focus on eating only REAL FOOD. and YES, rice, potatoes and yams are part of that REAL FOOD transition. Once you’re home cooking and eating 90% of your meals that consist of real food, you can start fine tuning according to your goals and specific issues. I’m going to venture a speculation here and say that by eating nothing but real foods for 2 months, you will notice incredible changes in the way you feel and function.”

And that is my goal right now – to eat real foods. Yesterday, I posted on my facebook that I am going to eat primal/paleo for the next 30 days but really I am going to back track that. I am going to focus on real food first. And then transition to paleo/primal eating. I am just going to baby step it. At this point, I do not think I am going to come close to winning at a weight loss challenge. I am not in the right mind space for it. But soon I will be. Soon.
Risssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 03:35 PM   #26  
You mad bro?

S/C/G: 228/164.6/128

MiZ - I think I'm the lame friend BECAUSE I have so much going on. I work 45ish hours a week plus I go to school full time. So needless to say, I don't have a lot of free time to begin with. @_@ boys! They confuse me so much. I'm kind of glad mine is such a woman. In the not needy kind of way though. But yay dating!

Is that -22 C or -22 F?? At that point does it really matter? It was 30ish this morning, and flurrying. Now it's clear and it's warmed up to a balmy 39º. I could never live in Canada. That's just TOO COLD.

krampus - yay shopping and yay hair! I straightened mine yesterday before work and I'm just amazed at how long it's gotten.

JLNichols - OMG it's still cold, but at least it's getting better. I suppose I should study for my test, too. I have soooo much homework to catch up on, and nowhere near enough time to get it all done.

----

Oh I really just want the next 2 years of my life to be OVER WITH. I want my work life to not be ridiculous, I want to do well in school and just get it over and done with, and get on with my life. I really need to learn to not be so darn impatient. </rant>
Laneyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 03:43 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 166/see ticker/125

krampus i keep thinking, what i would give to be in the 120's! you're doing fantastic!

madison maternity shoots come out amazing! have fun!

JL you should definitely talk to you doctor! better to be safe than sorry. and doctors hear all sorts of things all the time! no need to be embarrassed!

rainbow oh how i miss chinese food! i have to say, panda express is one of my guilty pleasures, even if it's pseudo-fake (i know that was redundant) fast-food chinese food! try to exercise more. if you're only doing 1x a week, that's not really enough. try 3x.

miz just make sure you count calories. crap food is cheap, we all know it, and it is okay temporarily, just don't over-do it! i think this guy is all peeved cause you declined to hang out again when he wanted to, but at least you offered another day. it's not like you totally blew him off. go you, though! keep your independence! don't be needy, that gets us women no where!

ishi everyday is a new day to start fresh!
laneyy push push push and you'll make your goal! also, if you think you're the lame friend, you'll just worry about it. Your friends are friend with you for a reason, because you're not lame. Just remember that ^_^

kawaii those nihonjin boys are horndogs. watch out.

indiomg, oregon trail!!! did someone die of a snake bite? hahaha

fromthebox hooray for your new relationship! and more hoorays for weight loss!

ishi everyday is a new day! congrats on putting away the size 16s!

luvja we're here for you! keep going, slowly but surely!

lupos as long as you had fun, that's great! just hop back OP and keep moving forward!

risssa i'm glad you got some perspective and are seeing a doctor. Your goal sounds reasonable and attainable. cooking is actually fun and you'll get to see how creative you can be! not to mention you know what's going into your food, and it's cheaper and healthier than eating out!!

okay so it's been a boring weekend. the DH and i did have a date-night last night, but it was so damn cold! it must have been high 60s. haha, i know that's not even cold for most of you, but it's been so windy and rainy that i've been freezing my buns off! it's normally around high 70s/low 80s here, so i'm allowed to complain! anyway, we just had pupus[poo-poos] (they're like appetizers), some ahi poke[po-ki] (it's like raw fish with soy sauce and onions), some sliders, and gyoza (potstickers). I know I was completely off plan but I don't feel guilty at all. We saw Rango, which i think is more of an adult movie with all the references. it was a good night ^_^
jmko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 05:22 PM   #28  
sugar is the devil

Krampus that’s exactly what I did – went off BC pill because of my crankiness and low libido. It hasn’t even been a month yet so I bet the hormones are still in my system as I haven’t noticed a significant improvement yet.

Whew – I haven’t really been on for the past few days. Crazy work schedule this week (Evening shift then 4 hrs of sleep to go work a Day Shift, then a Night shift, and then another Night shift)… joys of being casual.

Yesterday I went downtown to this hugeeeeee Sports Facility (largest in Canada, second largest in North America). I went swimming in some lanes (did a total of 1km swim) and sat in the Hot Tub for 45 mins... didn't wanna but I was suppose to meet my boyfriend and if I went around looking for him, we would prob cross paths because it's so huge. He met someone off of Kijiji to play Badminton with and they did that for almost 2 hrs. I wanted to go running on the track and do some more exploring but I was pissed and cranky so we will prob go back sometime this week.

Tonight, I think I'm going to try the introductory Zumba class at my gym. I went to a regular Zumba class a few weeks ago and let's just say I was never a good dancer nor am I coordinate enough to do 2 things at once.

My eating has been okay. I just really wanna get a big deep freezer so I can make huge meals at once and freeze a crap load so I have lots of choices and easy/fast/accessible stuff to eat for my lazy days. We were going to buy one but we are trying to save money. My BF's mom has a freezer to give us but she prob won't be picking it up from her old place for another couple of weeks.... grr, I want it now! I have so many ideas for it
SweetScrumptious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 05:24 PM   #29  

Height: 5'9"

thanks jmko
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 06:04 PM   #30  
sugar is the devil

Aw nuts - I got my times mixed up... the Zumba introductory class was at 1030am (I was sleeping anyways) so I gotta wait til Sunday now for it... it's only twice a week.
SweetScrumptious is offline   Reply With Quote