Old 03-10-2011, 04:35 PM   #106  
Joie de Vivre!!

S/C/G: 230/ticker/130

Height: 5'7"

Just wanted to drop by and say hi to you wonderful ladies!

I am SO SLEEPY! Blah. At least this is a no workout day.

Oh, and my wisdom teeth extraction is scheduled for April Fools day. Should this concern me?

I'll try to get back later and do some personals!
TheBunneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 05:26 PM   #107  
You mad bro?

S/C/G: 228/164.6/128

Height: 5'3"

Bunneh - are you having all 4 taken out at once? I've forgotten since the last thread.
Laneyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 05:37 PM   #108  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

Eugh...I had my first ever full-on binge last night. I just bought everything that looked remotely good from the drugstore and the 7-11, and then after loading myself up with sugar and nuts wanted something savory so I ordered a personal pizza and ate that. It almost felt liberating, like "ahhh now I can eat WHATEVER I WANT." Pretty scary stuff and I'm up 5.5 lbs overnight.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 05:54 PM   #109  
Joie de Vivre!!

S/C/G: 230/ticker/130

Height: 5'7"

Laneyy Yes, I'm getting all four out. How are your's healing?
TheBunneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 05:55 PM   #110  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Hey everyone, just stopping in. I did read the posts but I have no time for personals. The night with boy went great, he's coming over right now apparently has a little treat for me? No clue what it is? But things seem to be going nicely which is awsome! I'm also down in my weight STILL at 157 YAY.
Have a great day!
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 06:58 PM   #111  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

Height: 5'4"

indiblue, the school lunch. it’s always really high in calories… it was miso-curry with some noodles… yumminess… turns out it was the least of my food worries for the day though *hangs head in shame* I’ll check out your book recs, thanks! I’m not usually into non-fiction though… “the hunger games” is the new “it” teen fiction series apparently. a friend bought me the first one as a Christmas present… it’s hard to explain without giving away everything, but the basis of the first book is that it’s in a post-apocalyptic future and you follow this girl has she is chosen to go participate in this “reality show” where 20-odd kids have to kill each other until there’s only one left… I didn’t wanna read it at first cuz I was like “that is the exact plot of Battle Royale”, but it’s actually pretty different and quite good. anyways.

lupos,
hang in there! I know that’s the most frustrating part of all…

krampus, oh noes!! we are not really good cellphone buddies, are we? lol. we need to start helping each other! last night was pretty bad for me too… don’t even wanna face the scale.

ok so yeah, last night was a big food fail and also weird. I still feel yucky from all the food I ate and it’s like 9am on Friday now. *sigh*

so I had my date with muscle-boy too, and it was really weird. I’d already eaten before, cuz I thought we were having coffee, but then no, he leads me down a back alley and up a flight of stairs, into this tiny Italian restaurant, where were are basically the only customers, then he order some food, which we shared, and talked and it was nice but he really wanted me to teach him English (like he was taking notes and stuff), but it didn’t feel like a lesson and it didn’t feel like a date… I’m really confused. he wanted to pay me for the “lesson” and I refused cuz it would just have been weird… I’m not sure what I feel about the whole thing. he is really nice and all, but the whole situation is just really weird…

meh. today, I’m gonna TRY and be good cuz my food overload from last night really made me sick. I’m having a horrible “fat day” today and I think I just really don’t wanna feel like that anymore, so hopefully that will help push me in the right direction… got my Tokyo weekend waiting for me tomorrow, should be fun and can’t wait! now I want this day to end.. lol.
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 07:14 PM   #112  
Staying the Same

Kawaii I kept right on going and had a bunch of crap for breakfast too. This has to stop. Sorry the pseudo-date went weird. My weekend involves a St. Patrick's Day party and the next day a curry cooking competition + pancake party. AGH.

MiZTaCCeN Glad to hear your weight's back down! Have fun with the boy!

TheBunneh Maybe they'll give you extra laughing gas as a 4/1 present.
Old 03-10-2011, 07:27 PM   #113  
You mad bro?

S/C/G: 228/164.6/128

Bunneh - Pretty good, though I'm concerned because my gums are really swollen right in front of the tooth they took out... I'll have to give them a call tomorrow and see what that's about.

----

OMG I'm so freakin' tired. Didn't sleep well last night at all. I just want this day to be over so I can go home and crawl into my comfy comfy bed.
Laneyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 08:20 PM   #114  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

Height: 5'4"

krampus, curry... man, now i want some. lol. it's weird, now it's almost 10:30 and i am at the same time feeling both hungry and queasy.... how can that happen?!
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 08:23 PM   #115  
Staying the Same

KawaiiCandie I am fighting the urge to eat candy. I know what I need is to drink water because I am dehydrated as all ****, but water will bloat me up and feel too "real." You know you're doing it wrong when you're afraid of how fat drinking water will make you feel.
Old 03-11-2011, 12:07 AM   #116  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

lupos I kind of did exercise double haha..hope you get to go hiking this weekend! I'm trying to decide whether to go tomorrow as well!

JL Bolognese...wow haha I thought it was a universal thing! It's basically normal plain spaghetti with a sauce made out of ground beef, tomatoes...and then some people add veges like carrots, mushrooms, onions etc. Congrats on the weigh in...you are continually inspirational!

Laneyy Congrats to your boyfriend! Do you have the option of cooking/packing lunch to take with you?

krampus and hugs...I don't have any wise words to offer.

MiZ You'll have to report back!!

Kawaii Oh gosh, that does sound like a weird situation...how bizarre.

~My weight FINALLY moved, but I am so worried it won't stick I'm not changing my side bar nor my ticker (well I can't change my ticker since it doesn't do half kilograms. I weighed in this morning at 62.5kg / 137.7 pounds.
Today I got mostly everything moved out of my painting studio. Lots of heavy lifting and walking around. Still have a few large bits of wood to somehow get off the wall and a chair to move, but I still have another week to go.
In my usual find excuses way, I was going to call that my exercise for the day - it probably was pretty strenuous...but then I was driving from my sister's (where I had lunch and spent the afternoon) to my boyfriends and I just thought - why not go for a run. And so I did. Got to my boyfriend's house, changed into my stuff, and went out and did my usual (and when I say usual I mean...it would be usual if I hadn't stopped going so often) 3km route.
Of course my fitness has decreased a bit. I started off great, thought it would be good because I was able to keep going longer than I usually can after having a break - but towards the end it got harder, I got an annoying cramp (I ALWAYS get it in the same place!) and my chest started to hurt a bit. I'm really tempted to go to the doctor and see about asthma of some sort - but it also could be just from the occasional social cigarette and the shisha pipes I smoke...
Anyway, dinner is personal pizza. I've already allocated it. I also had one of these tiny sponge cake roll covered in chocolate things at my sister's. They were way too good, if I was the type to binge, I could see it happening EASILY with those. They are only 74 calories each...which is good for what they are, but they are seriously too delicious.
Anyway I better go have a shower and stuff...going to spend some time with some friends tonight. Still trying to decide about tramping tomorrow - only problem is I have nothing suitable to wear!
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 02:47 AM   #117  

S/C/G: 134/126/under 124

Height: 5'2.5

lupos ooo hiking!! Have a blast! I am also waiting for a loss that I believe is coming to me soon. Hopefully we'll both see ours in the not too distant future

JLNichols congrats on the loss! That's pretty sweet. Yes pumpkin bread is super tasty. Most people make it out of the can (Libby's is the brand, the same stuff you use for pumpkin pie) but I had some fresh pulp so I used that. I found a low-cal recipe on AllRecipes.com and substituted brown sugar for white and whole wheat flour for regular. It turned out tasty! I'd definitely recommend it. Plus, pumpkin has tons of vitamins, beta carotene, and other good stuff packed in it.

Laneyy sorry you've got gross weather where you are. It's great your bf got a gym membership! Looks like your healthy habits are rubbing off on him, no?

TheBunneh wisdom teeth are no fun but it's definitely not as terrible as people say it is. Just make sure you eat beforehand! I was dumb and didn't eat breakfast, then got super nauseous halfway through the procedure from all the anesthesia. Otherwise it was fine. I didn't even go under- it was just happy gas and local anesthetic- and didn't have much pain or discomfort at all. Good luck!

MiZ thumbs up for the boy AND the weight! go girl!

Kawaii oo the book sounds interesting. The date sounds bizarre though. What did he want from you...? There's definitely an element of 'teach me English' in some foreigner-local relations here, and a LOT of 'get me a green card' stuff going on too. It sucks because the people with ulterior motives make the genuine guys/girls look bad.

rainbow congrats on the weight drop! Haha you have much more discipline than I do- as soon as I see a new number I change the ticker. Way to get your exercise in, I remember you were worried having to skip it the other day because of dinner with your boyfriend's family. Pizza sounds DELICIOUS!

--
Ate awesome yesterday, had an awesome workout, an awesome NSV (7:30 mile, which I've posted in like every thread I'm active in, sorry for the redundancy). Weight was still at 128.8 today, but I'm not worried for once. I know I'm at the point where weight will come off slowly and in jumps and fits. I'll see 127 hopefully in the next few days, just gotta keep doing what I'm doing.

Temptation does lurk around the corner- we are hosting a party tonight so I need to be really careful. I didn't really eat anything today yet (it's 1 PM here) except for a bowl of cereal because I've been cooking and tasting things all day. Must be careful about eating well before guests arrive and not pigging out all night...

Last edited by indiblue; 03-11-2011 at 02:50 AM.
indiblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 03:17 AM   #118  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

indi Workout sounds good! Hope the party goes well!

Hey guys - hoping that everyone here in Japan is ok? I'm not sure how close stuff is to you guys or where you actually are - but I've been seeing a lot about earthquake/tsunami on twitter...and now I'm worried since none of our Japan-ites have posted in a while Really hoping everyone is ok.
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 04:07 AM   #119  

S/C/G: 166/see ticker/125

kawaii 2 dates!! wow!!! i started reading the Stephanie Plum series. It's addicting, and like a ton of books. 20 or so? I did the Sookie Stackhouse series too. Lame, I know, but I secretly love them! Well, I guess not so secretly...okay so...dinner, coffee, english, then him wanting to pay you? sounds like a date...then again...okashii...ne?

rainbow dinner was awesome! except i ended up hung over this morning. haha. unagi is sooo yummy. i don't think it tastes fishy, as long as you have the right kind of sauce ^_^ shopping totally counts as exercise! all that walking, lifting packages...haha

krampus we went to PF Changs. Totally a bad idea, but was totally worth it! did you try the hot/cold drink? are you pooping?

iconised sounds tasty!

indi everyone's getting a haircut! post pictures!

lupos try drinking more water. that definitely helped me

JL i've been worried about that too. has this weight-loss become such a habit/obession that i'll always be worried?

laneyy men will always lose weight easier/faster than women. they don't have boobs and child-bearing hips and all that junk. this is how you know god is a man. that's my theory

bunneh don't want to scare you but the worse part about getting my wisdoms extracted was i had 14 shots of novacain and i could STILL feel what they were doing. you can feel the pulling, cracking, and stuff but there's no pain. it's so strange. but it's the best. diet. ever.

miz this boy sounds good for you! ooh! what surprise??

so last night my friend and i went to pf changs, had a ton of bad food, lots of liquor, but no weight gain, and ended up with the worst hangover. i'd go into more detail but we've got a tsunami warning here, due to the huge earthquake in japan. they're evacuating certain areas, so we'll see what happens. I work on the ocean front too, and we all have weddings tomorrow, so i'm not sure what's going to happen. the gas stations and food stores are flooded with people and it's getting crazy here. this happened last february too, after the earthquake in chile, but that one ended up being nothing. hopefully it's the same this year. i'll keep you all updated. kawaii and krampus, i hope you're no where near eastern honshu...
jmko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 06:33 AM   #120  

S/C/G: 189/138.0/130

Height: 5'6"

I'm hoping everyone in Japan/Hawaii/Alaska is OK right now. Just got an updated statement for the California coast. Inundation and damage are expected north of Pt. Conception. South of there strong currents and large waves but risk is contained to the water itself. Fortunately I'm 40 miles south of the point but my phone is ringing non-stop with concerned parents whose students are asleep and probably don't even know what's going on. Enjoy it, angels, there are people working to keep you safe.
fromthebox is offline   Reply With Quote