Old 03-12-2011, 11:03 PM   #151  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

Icon I thought 8 was super early...like I thought 8.30 or 9 was more normal? It's also that it's out by the airport haha, so quite far away from anything and ALWAYS traffic!

jmko See above haha. I am definitely considering it - phoning the lady tomorrow, but nervous about what to actually say! I think what's making me hesitant is that while it's more money per week, it's less money per hour than what I'm currently on because it's salary based and I work hourly wages at the moment.

Laneyy Good job on the water intake, I'm terrible at remembering sometimes and I just don't get thirsty. I think the schedule will be good - I'll really value my spare time and making art might actually happen more, even though I'll have less time for it, because I'll be more motivated to use my time!

~Just had a terrible day at work involving an unhappy customer. Couldn't really resolve it on the spot so my manager will be doing it tomorrow - but I hated not being able to solve it then and there.
Now the weather appears to be matching my mood, it's turned all grey and gross.
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 04:02 AM   #152  

S/C/G: 134/126/under 124

Height: 5'2.5

rainbow congrats on the job opportunity! Regarding the work hours, I don't know about Australia, but in the US pretty much all permanent/full-time jobs are 40 hours, either 8-5, which usually includes a 1 hour lunch break, or 9-5, which doesn't include a lunch break. It sounds like a good gig so I hope it works out for you!! :-D

JLNichols big kudos on the capris and being so close to 137! Hope you enjoy a wonderful beautiful day in the park with the fam.

I'm still hovering between 128.6-129.6 for the last week, after eating really well, getting regular exercise, and even a few lower calorie days. I'm ok with the slow pace of my loss right now, but I really did think I'd see *some* sort of move this morning. Instead I saw a spike. Sodium was pretty much in check, though I could do better. Le sigh. I really hoped to be in the 127s by the weekend, but it looks like I'll still be wavering at the mid 128s. Must keep on keepin' on!
indiblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 12:29 PM   #153  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

Bunneh - Yay for being 164! that's my enemy number haha hopefully it won't be the same for you :P

JL - I hear you on the news thing..I like to live in a box it's so much safer. Congrats on weighin in at 138.2!

Jmko - Very true, I made something at work but it's just not working out well for me there. So I have to do something for me at home haha. Also yay for a size 6 being too big!

Laneyy - haha seriously some guy did that? People are weird sometimes.

Rainbow - Maybe I've just never had a really good cupcake for me to like them...haha a 8 to 5pm shift would bug me too since I'm so used to 6-2 lol when I get a new job eventually I'm not looking forward to the hours I'll get thats for sure. But you should totally take it! Also boo on poopy customers!
==
My eye is itchy as ****, and I don't think it's pink eye this time because nothing is oozing. It's just dry at the corner of my eye like something is in it irritating it, it started yesterday and the eye still looks normal. I didn't see boy lastnight, but he wants me to come over tonight so I think I will, I can't friggen wait for tuesday since it's pay day! God I hate this job sometimes and the way the period pays work. I've been thinking about making a chilli all weekend so I think I'm going to do that for wednesday night dinner. First attempt ever! I really need to get a new hobby or something to keep myself busy. anyone have any idea's?
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 03:35 PM   #154  

S/C/G: 166/see ticker/125

Height: 5'3"

laneyy hopefully since you drank a whole bunch of water you'll drop more weight tomorrow (or today). Hm...daylight savings time, we don't have that here. Sounds tough adjusting.

rainbow true story. the advantage of working hourly is always the overtime. but with salary, at least it's a consistent paycheck every week. i hate angry customers. most of the time i think they don't have a justified reason for it. ugh. and then they lose it at someone who has nothing to do with the situation. ewwwww. at least it's not your problem anymore. no worries.

indi the less weight you have to lose, the slower it comes off. sucks. but you're right, keep going!

miz gah itchy eyes. try a warm compress. hopefully that'll help. your new hobby should be.......pole dancing! haha, no seriously, though. i did it for a while and it was a great workout. i was sweating like a pig, and had upper body strength i didn't know i had. not to mention it makes you feel sexy! it's like pole fitness. it's fun!

okay, so i was wrong about the size 4's. the DH said it still looked weird. so i went back to the store and exchanged all the skirts i bought for 2's. woohoo! it's kind of unnerving and weird to me though, cause i haven't been a 2 since high school. i've still got some weight to drop, like 20 pounds worth, so we'll see what happens. i did have an accidental french fry binge...well, okay, not so accidental. but after my ungrateful wedding couple, that was really irritating, it was hard to resist. it made me gain 0.5 pounds. oh well. it'll be off tomorrow. i'm not too worried. not to mention the cat helped me eat the fries, so it's not like i ate the whole thing. hah!
jmko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 06:20 PM   #155  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

Jmko - Pole dancing yes I always wanted to do it! but it's expensive haha than again I can always just go buy my own pole and work at it :P I'm sure new boy would like it. haha

===

So I'm STILL at 157 and I have to say I'm happy about that! I've also realized I know where my montivation is...I kind of like the weight I'm at, in clothing anyways my body is still pretty sexy, even though it's 17 pound over what I want it to be. But at the same time I think it's a good thing that I'm not lacking confidence even still being over weight.
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 08:42 PM   #156  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee starting new chat
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote