Old 03-07-2011, 11:38 AM   #16  

Height: 5'9"

Girl, you and I are in the exact same boat..... But I gained back 30 lbs I had made it down to about 230.... So disgusted and disapointed in myself... I to, have made several attepmts since New years and failed eachtime... thats why I decided to come back to 3FC. We are all here to support eachother Just as mentioned above, what matters is you are giving it another try.... good luck....and I'm here for you
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 07:30 PM   #17  

S/C/G: Currrent:287

Height: 5'4

Yes! This Forum is such a blessing. Just what I need. It helps so much that we all are so different and have the same issue! This helps me so much! Im happy though because I'm getting back on plan in the morning no pressure lol
imtryingtotry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 10:18 PM   #18  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

S/C/G: 320/Ticker/200

Height: 5'10

you didn't fail. You found two ways that don't work. I haven't majorly tried to change eating habits before, but ive done little things. Last october mainly I just cut cals and went to the gym. I didn't bother to find out what my pcos was doing to sabotage me or find out if some foods were counteracting my progress. I did the typical calories in/calories out. and I stalled. Majorly. I would not budge it was so infuriating! You can do it. Last two times didn't work. Ok, time to try something different! its not bad to fall off the wagon, its only bad to not pick yourself up once you do fall. We are all here for you! My skype and msn are listed here if you have either hit me up when you need me! you can do it!!!!
SMSDREAMER2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 11:46 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 181.2/178.2/140

Height: 5'4''

Default Keep going!

I think all of us have been there at some point where we have sabotaged ourselves...whether it be regarding weight loss or something else in our lives. I think you have to realize that you are important enough to be healthy and that you're worth the effort. That's what I had to tell myself. You can do it!

himilayaneyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 08:58 AM   #20  

Ive been there.. but you CAN do it.. but you have to believe in yourself.. if you dont, then you wont do it. Its a mental battle!
LA85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 04:08 PM   #21  
Go For Your Dreams!

S/C/G: HW340/340/160

Height: 5'6

@imtryingtotry

I hear ya. Thats exactly what I was doing, I would go a whole week, lose5-6 lbs then come the weekends I would mess up. Weekends are my weakness bc they just feel more relaxed then the weekdays (for me atleast) and you want to feel relaxed and not like your "working" per say (comparing dieting and healthy lifestyle to working thats horrible but you get my point ) so I would always mess up, and yes it does feel like your addict that keeps relapsing bc I know thats how I've felt. But you know what?? Put all your mistakes and failures behind you! Don't let the past control your future and just tell your self YOU KNOW WHAT?? i WILL SUCCEED NO MATTER WHAT!!! Thats what I did today, waking up knowing once again came the weekend and I messed up and gained all the weight i lost throughout the week but I decided to not dwell on it and not let it dictate my future. AND NO MATTER WHAT I WILL SUCCEED!

YOU CAN DO IT!
CandyCoatedSymphony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 04:31 PM   #22  

Height: 5'4"

I know how you feel, i've been up and down all my life. I have no idea how to maintain once i'm down a bit. Any thoughts on a more structured plan like the new W.Watchers Points Plus? I find that the tracking and the meetings have saved my life! I've never gone this long with this success and i've joined 10 times. My leader is wonderful and i think for me, i was ready, i hear you on the heavy another year. I'm uncomfortable in my own skin.
pointspluspioneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 07:33 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 186/ticker/127

Height: 5'0"

It's not about getting knocked down, it's about what you do when you get back up.
tabitl is offline   Reply With Quote