Old 02-28-2011, 09:48 AM   #1  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Default Quick Weekly Chat - February 28 - March 6

/slaps self out of stupor

I do NOT know what's wrong with me. I weighed myself yesterday and the scale said 171. I don't really believe it because I was bloated as all get out, and today I look considerably smaller.

I ran 7 miles on Saturday and I think my body was retaining an sh*t-ton of water. I was sort of on plan yesterday (I probably went under points but I wasn't tracking) but I NEED to be friggin on plan. Like seriously, I have to get my head in the game.

I hate whining about being busy, and not having enough time, but I feel like that's actually what's going on. I'm just swamped with work and life and school and I need to make myself a schedule. I haven't been on here as much because work has been so crazy busy, but I need to make a point to take a break for myself, because I am THIS close to burning out.

Additionally, pineapple-coconut ice cream is pretty amazing. It was my little Oscar-party treat for myself last night, after I had my egg-white omelet for dinner.
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 11:00 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 290/Ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

STella- everything will be just fine

I've gone 12 days on plan and 12 days at the gym yay me

now those 12 days on plan included a dinner at the boyfriends aunts house with dessert but I left a ton of calories for it and did not overeat the whole day like I normally do... I consider that a win... I have not binged or stuffed myself in awhile and I feel awesome

I'm leaving in a week to visit my family for a few days... this will be the ultimate challange
HaleyisLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 11:36 AM   #3  
is super awesome.

S/C/G: ...ticker...

Height: 5'7"

OMG, last week blew so hard. Like, I worked my normal 40 hours, and 38.5 overtime. Yey, paycheck, but... I HAVE MY FIRST 5K on Sunday, last week was not the week to miss the gym all but one day. Lord help me.

I ate pretty well, seeing as how breakfast, lunch and dinner were all delivered to work. I got to pick the places, lol, so I picked places that had good on-plan selections. I think I had one off-plan lunch, but it was a turkey on rye, so not deadly. I didn't keep up with my water though. Boo. Back on track this week.

Ran 4 miles on Saturday, didn't run at all yesterday. I'm hoping we dont have a snow storm like they say tonight because I HAVE TO run outside to prepare. This treadmill stuff is for the BIRDS!

Other than that, I'm okay. Sleepy and worn down from last week, but happy to be back making my own choices, lol, and I'm determined to be down this week!
kateleestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 11:37 AM   #4  
is super awesome.

Haley, did you loose power last week?
Old 02-28-2011, 11:51 AM   #5  

Kate- I actually didn't lose power but we had a lot of people around here without power for 3 and 4 days... did you?
Old 02-28-2011, 12:50 PM   #6  
is super awesome.

No, we were okay down in Akron. But all my OT was dispatching crews up there trying to fix things! I'm glad it skipped you. We had some people out for 4 days!
Old 02-28-2011, 04:09 PM   #7  
Jess is losing it!

S/C/G: 189/159/129

Height: 5'3"

Hi ladies, I am suffering from a case of the Mondays!
jazzang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 04:41 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 165/144.8/135

Height: 5'2

Monday Monday go away...this has been a disasterous day so far!
LindsB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 06:32 PM   #9  
Brighter than the moon!

Yeah, what the heck, Monday...you suck!

So I attempted to run, but the campus gym was like 85 degrees and humid...mind you, its in Baltimore, MD, so this makes no sense...anywhoo...I managed to run for 20 minutes until I was like I CAN'T DO IT - so I jumped on the stairmaster for 45 minutes. I'm now chugging water because I am so dehydrated....

I already packed my clothes for the gym tomorrow morning, so my plan is to run at least 3 miles then, since I'm going out with a friend after work. At least I'm planning ahead...

Old 02-28-2011, 06:42 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 215/209/140

Height: 5'5"

I powerwalked this morning with a co-worker and now I feel like I'm starving....I just can't wait to see how crazy my appetite goes tomorrow when I start c25k!

Monday definitely needs to head out!
kristilinn13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 12:37 AM   #11  
No excuses, No regrets.

S/C/G: 278/190/175

Height: 5'9

Well, its a monday! Hope you ladies are having a great start to the week!

I weighed myself last night and was down to 245. Trying to be positive and say "hey! That is better than then 252 i was at my heaviest!" but at the same time I DESPISE being patient when it comes to my weight... If I dont see big progress I tend to get discouraged... But I'm working on that!! Lets hope I have a good week! Trying to work out daily (as much as I can... mostly walking and riding the stationary bike) and eating healthy!

I'm thinking about making smoothies this week. Perhaps try and drink them to replace meals... Anyone have any good recipes?
La Vie Boheme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 10:19 AM   #12  
Brighter than the moon!

Well, I've lost 1.5 lbs since Sunday and I'm back down to 169.5. Not really excited about that, except that I'm not 171 anymore. I know I'm still retaining a lot of water, I can feel it, so I'm just going to keep on with it.

I got up and ran this morning - I'm going out with a girl friend tonight, so at least I get some fun time But now I have to buckle down and do the mountains of work that keep piling up on my desk.
Old 03-01-2011, 10:46 AM   #13  

La vie- I use to do ice, bananas, vanilla ice cream protein powder and frozen strawberries.... My boyfriend however makes one that is the kitchen sink with coffee, milk, chocolate protein powder, frozen fruit, bananas, and yogurt...i think its gross but he loves it

Stella- I have a bunch of work to do as well

I have a giant appellate brief due on Friday...which is also the start of spring break...we have until 4 pm to turn it in but I hope and pray that mine is done long before then...

13 days in a row at the gym today will be 14... its been awesome
Old 03-01-2011, 11:34 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 165/144.8/135

Height: 5'2

I did Jillian Michaels No More Trouble Zones last night. I am really learning to love the workout simply because I feel myself getting stronger. I was feeling like my progress at the gym was slowing so I have incorportated 2 of her longer DVDs into my plan and it seems to be working in terms of toning/building more strength. Now I just really need to make sure that I get in 5 workouts per week.

I've been averaging more like 4...
LindsB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 05:58 PM   #15  
Jess is losing it!

S/C/G: 189/159/129

Height: 5'3"

I'm going for a run after work and then making dinner with one my best friends who has been out of townfor a long time. I'm super excited!! We are making turkey chili, yay yummy and healthy!
jazzang is offline   Reply With Quote