Old 02-14-2011, 01:08 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 165/144.8/135

Height: 5'2

Madison- I have been around just lurking a lot! Not sure why I haven't posted much! I guess i don't have anything interesting to say. My weight loss is sort of at a standstill at the moment-maybe that's why.?! Thanks for thinking of me!
LindsB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 01:27 PM   #32  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Hey everyone, just popping in to say hiiiii and sorry to everyone have a crappy time at the moment I read everything, but got no time for personals, have to go catch up with my surgeon My weight was the same 60.7 this morning, arrg, trying to remember its only tuesday and not panic.
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 02:47 PM   #33  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

Madison – Yea I guess I did, plus I’m not a huge chocolate fan also it’d be more of a sex in the city weekly marathon if I could figure out where the heck I put those DVD’s. haha…also congrats on being down today in the scale. I have no clue what I weight I can’t touch the scale until the end of the month :P.

B]Icon [/B]– You can pretend it’s Monday all over again since where I am it’s Monday :P

So let’s see I have 1.5 hours left of my shift, I managed to smash a cupcake (It made me feel better) My supervisor bought one and gave it to me for heart and stroke since I didn’t have the money for it. I’m that broke I couldn’t spare 2 dollars. I didn’t even want it because I refuse to binge today. Actually I find when this stuff happens with my ex I tend to not want to eat so I’ve been pretty much forcing food down me today…(just the regular I ate cereal for breakfast and ravioli for lunch and water.) I took a piece of the cup cake and tasted it, it was really good so I smashed it and felt better about not eating it! He will not win over me I will succeed to my goal and not have a set back because of it!

I also snapped at green shirt guy. Like really you avoid me for a week, then have the nerve to come up and talk to me today like I’m suppose to care what dumb **** you have to say at the moment. I got pissy with him and he told me I needed to always be happy because he’s Jesus and I told him he sucks at being Jesus so go away now. He left with a dumb founded look on his face as if shocked I went all moody with him. Welllll too damn bad for not having a set of balls to ASK ME OUT YET! Or if you’re not into me then playing these dumb little games! JACKASS!

I’m excited for my day to be done! I’m going to go to the gym hope on that treadmill and then wail on the punching bag just for the **** of it and pretend it’s my ex! For now though I need to keep myself occupied…
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 04:00 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

Kawaii Was it really 2000 calories of chocolate?

MiZ Oh yeah, I reckon you could totally work your anger into some exercise! Although if it were me and I were upset...well...I'm one to wallow in bed. Hope you see your 155! Literally smashed a cupcake. I thought you meant smashed as in ate haha but no! I hope the gym is good.

lupos It was a good improvement on last week's run at least! It was hard though...but good. I jogged 2 out of 3 kilometres, the rest was fast walking. Sounds like you had a good weekend and a nice meal with your boyfriend!

Ishi I'm trying to make the most of the sun while I can - I'm dreading winter this year, I think it's going to be hard for me.

fromthebox Urgh... I just couldn't believe he downloaded 14 in ONE DAY. So crazy. Hope he's learnt his lesson now. I was looking at your measurements you posted over in the picture thread and it confuses me so much how your boobs look so good (sorry I'm not trying to be stalkerish or weird haha) and mine look so average, yet they're a very similar measurement size. I find it so curious how things like that change person to person.

Madison I might try, but I just don't think I could do it!

Icon Hope things go well at the surgeon!

~URGH. I am so grumpy today. I went to bed upset and so I woke up upset. Today is going to be long and sucky. My boyfriend did not appear to appreciate the gift I got him. I know he doesn't like Valentines day so maybe I was just setting myself up for disaster. I gave him the present and he kind of just held it and had this grumpy look on his face like he didn't even want to open it...it's a hard situation to explain. Basically I opened it and said that since he didn't care it was mine now. I got him this personalised giant fortune cookie, dipped in chocolate and with a personalised message inside. I ended up opening the box, opening the bag it was in, breaking it in half, tossing the message at him and then taking it all away from him, putting it back in the box and leaving it on the floor. Then I had to hide because I was upset and didn't really want him to see my blubbering crying face. I'm annoyed at him and I'm annoyed at myself.
I'm probably making it worse. This morning I texted (he left super early for uni) and told him that from now on we won't celebrate or give gifts for any holiday or celebration that has been constructed - so basically only birthdays. We will have been together 3 years next month, so I told him it would just be the same as any other day.
I am grumpy, so so grumpy.
I want to go to sleep.
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 04:54 PM   #35  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

rainbow- things went well, he said they were all healing up nicely and gave me a cool syringe to flush the food out of the largest hole which hasnt healed as fast because of the infection (mm yum i know). And tbh, i think that was a dick move your boyfriend made. I dont know what was going through his mind though, but even if he doesnt like valentines is it that hard to be happy someone thought of him and made him such a person gift?? I think you are right to be upset (but I hope it works out because 3 years is a long time and it would be so sad if it didnt )

miz- yeah I am totally keen to be back on monday :P A cupcake for heart and stroke? Sounds a bit *** about face Good on you for not binging Good on you for putting green shirt guy in his place, hes so got it coming to him, its not even funny.

linds- i always post less when I stall too but we're always interested in whats going on, so dont forget about us too much

Surgeon was fine. Went to the gym, work in 5 mins, my last tuesday I'm really frustrated because im waiting for an important document to come in the post and it still hasnt come. I applied to get it in DECEMBER. Thats what you get with government organisations I guess >.< But I need it before friday. Gah!
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 05:02 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

Height: 5'4"

krampus, i ate some macarons, some chocoballs, toppo and yes, the almonds!! wahh... oh and ice cream too... *hangs head in shame* oh well, today is a new day! balanceup bar for breakfast! lol.

aww, MiZ, i'm sorry to hear that... hugs! yeah, i'm a really impulsive shopper too! which is why i'm so broke all the time! cuz i'm like "want! ... buy!" lol. i have too many clothes anyways! lol.

lupos, lol, thanks for both the compliments, and the scolding! lol. well done on NOT overeating on your v-day! haha...

ishi, yeah, chips or evil... when i was buying my "evil" at the convenience store yesterday, i actually told myself "only chocolate! because it's v-day" i think if i had included carbs in there, my calorie count woulda been way higher!! actually, i think stepping on the scale would depress me right now... plus i'm doing this thing where i only weigh in on weekends... it's better for my sanity! hopefully things will have reverted to normal by friday...

fromthebox, yeah, i meant canada! lol. i dunno. all my pants from home are size 11's... some of them are loose-ish and some are quite snug still! so that's kinda what i think of myself as... so size 8 feels so small! lol. but you're right, shorts might be cut different.... oh well!

rainbow, yes, it was 2000 calories of chocolate! and ice-cream.... aaaw, don't feel bad! your bf was totally being a dick! i mean, you put a lot of thought into that gift! i think you should always show appreciation for gifts, even if it is faked! cuz people actually bother getting you gifts, you know? anyways, you should tell him that! i hope you feel better soon...

urgh. morning. yikes, i should really step on it or i'm gonna be late to work, but meh. got a headache this morning as the rightful punishment to my sugar overload, although it seems to be going away with the meds (unlike my migraines) so thank god! still feel kinda icky from yesterday, haha... hopefully i will be able to be good and only eat soup tonight. i havve only 3 classes today and i'm *hoping* that i don't have to eat with the kids cuz i'm not really in the mood for anything. one of the teachers asked me to "correct" the stupid speeches he had the kids make (they often do that), and since they are just passing their work onto me when they do that, i usually do it when i have time (i.e. i don't hurry) and then he came to see me before i left yesterday and was like "could you do it before class tomorrow?" and i was like "are you ****ing kidding me?! it's your job! you stupid c*nt!!" well, that's what i thought anyways... haha. so i have to do it this morning...

hope you all have a good tuesday! oh btw, last weekend i got the results of the japanese test that i took in december, and i passed! now time to start studying for the next level! lol.
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 05:22 PM   #37  

Icon Eww the syringe flushing thing sounds gross. I didn't make the fortune cookie (haha I wish I could) but I ordered it. I guess I could have just given it to him at any time, knowing that he dislikes Valentine's day. I mean I guess he appreciated it, and I should be a little less hard on him given that he'd just come home from a 15 hour day at uni (which is what every day is for him at the moment) - but I think I was just tired and upset that he wasn't like "oh how cool" because it had dinosaurs on it and hurghhh. He did say "oh what a nice message from the pup" - referring to the personalised fortune that was inside the cookie (after I got grumpy and broke it open). I dunno. I just feel like with what happened 2 weeks ago and now this... where is the compromise? I feel like I'm the only one make any compromises... Geez, what's the document - have you phoned them to ask about it?

Kawaii Oh no... yeah I ate icecream and probably shouldn't have last night (I think I already told you that in email haha). It was combined with a not as healthy as I would have liked dinner that I didn't have much control over. As for the bf thing, see above with what I wrote to Icon...I think I'm just more frustrated than anything. It's also like...I only see him for 10 minutes at night when he gets home before we go to sleep, so that is driving me a little crazy too. I think a decent chat is in order when his damn thesis is done! That teacher sounds annoying, asking you to do his work for him!! Congrats on passing the Japanese test!
Old 02-14-2011, 06:06 PM   #38  
Lifes a Journey

Rainbow - Yep I even took pictures, I took a little taste went mmmm *SMASH!* hahaha it made my day well part of it seriously. Go buy a cupcake and smash it you'll feel better

Icon - Oh he totally did! It's about damn time he came around when I was in a bad mood! hahah lets see if he advoids me now...the butt head! Oh no for the docs...maybe call someone to see wtf is up?

Kawaii - HAHA I'm the same way! then after I'm like you idiot why did you buy that haha and grrr to stupid people passing on their job to others...but yay for passing of the TEST!

I went to the gym I feel great! My guy friend is kind of talking to me again...last night I send him a message saying I kind of missed him...he just responded this afternoon to it. I'm an emotional basket case sometimes...and now I'm eatting a yummy tuna sandwich cause I'm starved!

haha look at my lovely art work <3
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cup.jpg (20.4 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg cup2.jpg (15.9 KB, 7 views)
Old 02-14-2011, 06:28 PM   #39  

MiZ I'm so hungry and grumpy I think I would eat the cupcake rather than smash it :/ I wish I had a tuna sandwich. I have my usual lunch of egg on an english muffin, but I always try to wait til at least 1pm to eat lunch.
Old 02-14-2011, 06:32 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 129.4/ticker/115

Height: 4'11''

Rainbow, just because he doesn't believe in the "holiday" doesn't give him an excuse to be rude.

If you're a grown-up, manners are required, whether you like the gift or not.

Just my 2 cents!
FatPantsSkinnyJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 06:37 PM   #41  
Lifes a Journey

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatPantsSkinnyJeans View Post
Rainbow, just because he doesn't believe in the "holiday" doesn't give him an excuse to be rude.

If you're a grown-up, manners are required, whether you like the gift or not.

Just my 2 cents!
Right on! Now I'll give you a cup cake to smash in his face :P

i'm on a smashing rampage...
Old 02-14-2011, 06:39 PM   #42  

FPSJ Thanks, I totally agree. I think I just got over-excited about the gift and was upset when he wasn't excited.
Old 02-14-2011, 07:42 PM   #43  
sugar is the devil

Rainbow Wow - 15 hrs without seeing your boyfriend would be HARD. Me and my man got into quite a fight this weekend, all revolving around not being able to spend time with each other/busy schedules. Basically, I work night shifts and then sleep til 2pm. He leaves for work at 3pm and gets home at 4am and sleeps til 1pm. So really, if I work a night shift and he doesn't the same night, we kind of miss each other. Or if he works and I don't, I only get to see him for a couple of hours before he leaves again. Anyways, he got pretty ticked at me on Friday for calling him to tell him I was going to be late coming home so we could go grocery shopping before he had to work - well he got MAD at me for calling him instead of letting him sleep in. I was beyond pissed off because I thought I was doing something considerate for telling him I was going to be late. Anyways, big heated argument between us basically about both of us being cranky from lack of sleep, lack of spending time with eachother, etc. So your boyfriend going to school 15hrs a day - Wow, I don't know how you do it! I'm sorry he didn't appreciate your gift

Miz Oh my, that cupcake looks sooo good (well, maybe the icing could be too sweet for my liking )... great job for smashing it! I have never tried something like that... maybe one day when I'm in the smashing mood to destroy sweet/nice/bubblegum&unicorn kinda things!

Last edited by SweetScrumptious; 02-14-2011 at 07:45 PM.
SweetScrumptious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 07:59 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 209/191/135

Height: 5 foot 6

Wow, looks like a lot of relationship and man related issues today. Probably a little bit of the mood of the day getting to everyone.

Today was pretty uneventful for me, tomorrow is kick myself in the butt day no matter how I feel (another cold) and get this weight loss on track. I am really excited to stop making excuses and just make it happen. Over the last few weeks I've been allowing myself so many slips with foods that are okay in moderation but not in the amount I'm eating them.

As for the guy issues, I don't even have a guy, or an ex or anything to be upset about. Sometimes that feels more annoying.
LawGirl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 08:22 PM   #45  

SweetScrumptious It's only for the moment, while he's frantically trying to finish his thesis. It's been like this for maybe.. 3 weeks now, 15 hours a day, 7 days a week. For the past few weeks we've maybe only spent an hour alone together not sleeping or hanging out with other people. We went out for a quick Japanese meal on the 6th and since then it's been pretty much the 5 minutes either side of sleep. I've taken to staying with my parents a little more than I usually would just because I'm kind of sick of being alone. Sorry about you and your boyfriends arguments! Having such different schedules must be hard. I'm sorry he didn't appreciate my gift too, but I think I get his stress and the fact he really doesn't like Valentine's day...maybe I just got him at a bad moment. Must say, I am REALLY looking forward to the day he sends his thesis off to be bound!

lawgirl Oh no, another cold? Hope it's not too bad!