Old 02-24-2011, 03:13 PM   #91  

S/C/G: 270/184/135

Height: 5'4"

Wow! You guys have so many great answers!

Some of my favorites that I also want:

To wear cute bras and underwear. I found out while my boyfriend was playing the Sims of all things that he has a thing for cute underwear. I didn't realize this because I have all of maybe 3 pairs that I never wear anyway.

To be noticed! I hide behind my weight and always have. But I want people to notice me for a change.

And the one I really really want is to take lots of pictures. I have no pictures of me and my friends, family or boyfriend. It's kind of sad really. I'm already trying to be less afraid of pictures—especially because I know I won't ever look the way I do right now ever again... so who cares? Memories are more important.
Runic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 03:24 PM   #92  
Hi there

S/C/G: (HW 215) 208/T/145

Height: 5' 5"

Runic, you and a few others have me thinking. My SIL is a professional photographer and I have been avoiding having her do family pics of us because of my weight. I'd really like to have her do a family photo shoot this summer where I didn't feel really self-conscious. I will wear something floaty and flowery.
SunnyMathChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 03:33 PM   #93  

S/C/G: 247/197/175

Height: 5'6

To buy knee high boots with the highest heel I can possibly find.
tinamariex16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 08:57 PM   #94  
Losing Weight As I Work

S/C/G: 235 / tracker / 150

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by josey124 View Post
Oh and one more (can I have two?): Step into pants & T-shirt that fit now and be amazed!
I think this is absolutely a thing I can't wait to do.
jlee10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 10:40 PM   #95  

S/C/G: H 286/S 196/C 187/G 155

Height: 5'7.5"

I want to to wear shorts and skirts...really hate my above the back of knee flab. I'm sure there is a name for it but I call it my lower thigh flab.
crysrenae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 11:56 PM   #96  

S/C/G: 182/see ticker/135

Height: 5'9.5

I want to get my belly button pierced! so i can show off my flat (and toned) abdomen in a bikini, sari, or any article of clothing that exposes it AND i want to be able to go to all the water parks without feeling self conscious, worrying about any pudge sticking out =P
cat eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 12:58 AM   #97  
Newbie Nurse

S/C/G: 285/250/281

Height: 5'9"

I want a tattoo of the Japanese kanji for strength on my shoulder blade. Other than that, I just wanna stare at the skinny me nude in the mirror and tell myself what I great job I've done.
JMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 10:35 AM   #98  
Peace. Love. Balance

S/C/G: 199/128/125 (new goal of 115)

Height: 5'3

be able to wear a bikini/underwear/be naked and actually feel comfortable or at least pretty comfortable instead of feeling like the only way I look okay while so bare is to lay very flat. I want to be able to sit upright while wearing a bikini/naked in bed with my dude etc... and not feel self conscious about belly rolls.

and I'm absolutely not going to lie, I'm looking forward to seeing someone who doubted me and not saying anything, but letting my body speak volumes.

There are several girls in my hot yoga class, including an older lady who yoga in pants and a sports bra, I guess if I'm honest I sort of envy them....although I'm not sure that even when I am thinner I would have the confidence to yoga in so little.......in some ways I think it's poser-ish, but I do sort of admire their confidence and hey, they worked hard for those bodies. What do you guys think about this?
bananapancakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 12:51 PM   #99  

S/C/G: 252/see ticker/199

Height: 5'7"

I admire all the women who can or want to wear just a sports bra to work out. No one in my family who has been pregnant will ever be able to pull it off. Thanks to genetics, we (my thin sister included) have wicked stretch marks. Not an attractive look at all!

1. Allow others to see pictures of me: I have zero pictures of myself up on Facebook. My one of my brother-in-laws is a professional photographer so everytime we see him around Christmas it's hard to avoid and he can be so damn SNEAKY about it.

2. I want to shop in regular sizes! It's a major goal of mine. I can't go shopping with my family although my mom goes with me because she just got out of the plus sizes herself and understands. My sister is like a size 6 maybe an 8 and sometimes it feels awkward dragging her to what I feel is the "fat" section.
XLMuffnTop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 01:25 PM   #100  

S/C/G: 202/175/No idea

Height: 6'3

I'd like to coach and help others from a position where I feel like I'm qualified to do so. Basically "I know where you are, here is how I beat it!"

-L89
Lurker89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 12:00 AM   #101  
Completely Awesome

S/C/G: 243 / 232 / 180

Height: 5'8"

When I'm skinny (or however I look when I reach my goal) I want to do a self photoshoot and take tons of pictures of myself for all the pictures I have of myself that I dislike looking at!

Complete with wacky props and unusual backgrounds.

And ones I would never show my mother
prespector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 12:19 AM   #102  

S/C/G: 298/see ticker/165

Height: 5'5"

I really just want to be able to walk into any store and find clothes that fit for a decent price. I am so tired of overpaying for clothing just because I am overweight.
PastriestoPushups is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 11:11 AM   #103  
fat to fab

S/C/G: 326/294/150

Height: 5'8

I want to be able to see my feet, put my legs together all the way when sitting down. Walk into any clothing store and find something that fits. Maybe tmi, but numerous sex positions that my tummy is in the way for. Wear a real swim suit, and feel sexy. Walk into a room, and not be just the funny fat girl, and be able to have a conversation without thinking everyones looking at my fat.Most importantly, get pregnant and start our family.
sierra51390 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 02:18 PM   #104  
I will make time!!!

when I'm skinny I want to go shopping. Plan and simple, I want love the way my body looks in cloths and wear cloths that I've always wanted to wear. Best of all I want to have a new look when I reach my goal weight, I wear glasses right now I want to get contacts again, and I hope my hair is longer (I've been taking better care of it since October, I really want long healthy hair), and have a clean face when I reach goal. When I'm skinny I want to be the healthiest happiest new me that I've always wanted to be.
SnowWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 02:26 PM   #105  

S/C/G: 205/193.2/135

Height: 5'3"

SnowWolf I want pretty much exactly what you want. I want to be able to go into a store and be able to find clothes easily and feel great in them. I don't want to feel like crying every time I leave the dressing room.

Also, I was just thinking about this and I know it is random, but I want to be able to go snowboarding and strap my feet in without having issues reaching over my belly and constricting my breathing lol. I guess my short arms to help in this situation either, but still.
SweetPeach3388 is offline   Reply With Quote