Old 02-13-2011, 12:10 PM   #76  
Nothing Can Stop Me!

S/C/G: 240/227/180

Height: 5'4"

When I'm skinny I want to:
* Wear all kinds of cute bras (Not that anyone will be seeing them but it's always irked me how there really are not any cute bras in my size)
* Stop having to spend an arm and leg on a pair of jeans, and two shirts. Though I will miss shopping at Torrid.
* See the look on my families face, mainly my one aunt who has never respected me because I'm overweight.
Sarcasm Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 12:21 PM   #77  
Corporette diet

S/C/G: 135 / 103-106 / maintenance

Height: 5'3.5"

Sarcasm queen, can I just be totally brutally honest with you right now?

You will almost definitely still spend a lot of money on clothing. Gap/UO/other Torrid equivalents definitely charge as much and you'll love your slim toned body so much you'll have the best stuff to dress it up with
lackadaisy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 12:30 PM   #78  
Nothing Can Stop Me!

S/C/G: 240/227/180

Height: 5'4"

I know i will sometimes, but I'm happy to shop at walmart and target. Not a big fan of Gap and other stores like it. I have a feeling i'll end up spending the money on bras/underwear

Last edited by Sarcasm Queen; 02-13-2011 at 12:33 PM.
Sarcasm Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 12:48 PM   #79  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/130

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylinedrive View Post
to be able to sit down without hiding behind a purse or pillow to cover my belly.
I thought I was the only one who does this!! I would LOVE to be able to confidently sit down and not have to cover my midsection... even in class I put my jacket in my lap to cover up
mdchick88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 12:53 PM   #80  

S/C/G: 231/ticker/165

Height: 6'1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcasm Queen View Post
* Wear all kinds of cute bras (Not that anyone will be seeing them but it's always irked me how there really are not any cute bras in my size)

* See the look on my families face, mainly my one aunt who has never respected me because I'm overweight.
I definitely agree with these two. I'm fed up of having just a couple of boring bras, because the ones in my size are so expensive/impossible to find.

And I have been avoided seeing my (stick-thin) mum since I started, because she is always so nasty to me about my body, even though she thinks she's not. I can't wait to see the look on her face when I've lost a few stone.

• Be able to have bare arms without feeling self conscious
  • Feel like I look as tall as I am, when I'm overweight I think it is less obvious, and I like being tall!
  • Feel comfortable in clothes/being me.

There's loads more things, I just can't think!

Last edited by LucyFM; 02-13-2011 at 12:54 PM.
LucyFM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 12:57 PM   #81  

S/C/G: 170.6/see ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

*I want to be able to fit into clothes I wore in high school.
*Wear shorts and feel comfortable in them!
tropica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 01:05 PM   #82  
Health and Happiness

S/C/G: Restart May 2012: 206/161/fit

Height: 5'5"

~I want to no longer be able to use my weight as an excuse not to go for what I want.

~I want to feel like people aren't judging me for what I'm eating because I am overweight.

~I want to be at a healthy BMI.

~I want to hike with my friends and not feel like I'm holding everyone back.

~I want to go normal winded while being active and not out of shape person winded.

~I want people meeting me for the first time to not see my weight first and everything else second.

~I want to feel like me on the outside and not like I'm trapped in a fat suit.
GardenBurglar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 01:17 PM   #83  
I CAN do this!

S/C/G: 230/179/160

Height: 5'4.5

lots of pictures. there's almost no pictures of me at all in the last 10 yrs except when my kids were infants.

be that fit mom- in the neighborhood, at the PTA, store, family gatherings.

feel totally comfortable in shorts, swimsuit at the pool/water park with my kids, or adults. i think i'll be doing that this summer.

be able to totally out hike, run, jump, longer, faster etc than my kids. in my dream world maybe do some of those things better than their dad too, but that may never happen. except running longer. he's a real athlete.

compete in some kind of race. 5k, half marathon. i don't know. i'd love to to an event at our state games this yr. and start a tradition. all of us do an event or more.

weigh less than Dh. that may never happen either, he's a lean build, but i'm shorter so i could do it. more importantly, be a smaller pants size.
katy trail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 01:57 PM   #84  

S/C/G: 231/ticker/165

Height: 6'1

Quote:
Originally Posted by katy trail View Post
lots of pictures. there's almost no pictures of me at all in the last 10 yrs except when my kids were infants.

be that fit mom- in the neighborhood, at the PTA, store, family gatherings.

feel totally comfortable in shorts, swimsuit at the pool/water park with my kids, or adults. i think i'll be doing that this summer.

be able to totally out hike, run, jump, longer, faster etc than my kids. in my dream world maybe do some of those things better than their dad too, but that may never happen. except running longer. he's a real athlete.

compete in some kind of race. 5k, half marathon. i don't know. i'd love to to an event at our state games this yr. and start a tradition. all of us do an event or more.

weigh less than Dh. that may never happen either, he's a lean build, but i'm shorter so i could do it. more importantly, be a smaller pants size.
Ooo, the last one is one of mine too. Since I've known him I've always been heavier than my boyfriend. He's an inch taller than me so I'm going to give it a shot!
LucyFM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 06:20 PM   #85  

wear a bikini!!!!
tiffany0809 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 07:42 PM   #86  

S/C/G: 118/111/105

Height: 5'2"

...to not worry if I'm making a double chin,
...to wear tank tops without the third boob sticking out,
...to wear shorts without dimples on the back of my thighs,
and to shove it in the faces of people who doubted me
HotPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 08:11 PM   #87  
one day at a time :)

S/C/G: 324/278.5/162

Height: 5'5

I want to not be concerned about hiding rolls when trying on clothes and I want to be able to buy cute underwear!
ButterflySam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 08:15 AM   #88  

Height: 5 foot 2 and a half (Don't forget the half lol!)

-Wear a bikini
-Wear figure hugging clothes without fat rolls or saggy arms
-Get a new wardrobe. No more wearing the same clothes over and over just because they fit
-Work on getting muscle definition
Heavenseventeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 11:03 AM   #89  

S/C/G: 200/ticker/130

Height: 5'6

When I'm thin:

I don't want to worry about if my back fat looks gross in a shirt!

I want to cook a romantic dinner for 2 in nothing but heels and one of those super sexy outfits from fredricks

I want to wear the super cute (sometimes slutty lol) outfit to the club!
missholls910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 12:04 AM   #90  

S/C/G: 184/155/135

Height: 5'9"

I think I just want to be noticed again. I feel terrible saying it for some reason, but I was skinny for years and got positive attention for my looks, and since I had my two beautiful girls and gained 40 or so lbs, I just feel like no one notices me anymore. Or they ask when I am due (my DD was born last June, and I am NOT pregnant again). I don't want to be liked for my looks alone, but I don't think that anyone can deny that positive attention from looking good makes you feel good too! I miss that positive attention, and hope to regain it along with being healthy and feeling good.
BebeFeid is offline   Reply With Quote