Old 02-10-2011, 04:46 PM   #91  

S/C/G: 202|200|150

Height: 5'4"

JL - All I eat is Egg Beaters & I loooove them!

Lupos - Ahhh I want that recipe!!

I was at 173.2 today & I got my hair done! She couldn't get me in tomorrow, so I just scheduled for today. I think there's a damn good chance I'll hit 172 tomorrow anyway, so I'm not worried. Tomorrow is my birthday & hubs & I are going to Red Lobster for dinner!! And I'm thinking cinnamon rolls for breakfast

Have a good day, girls!
MaddieBPhoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 05:11 PM   #92  

Oh lovely lovely. Just got a box of stuff from my mom, mostly stuff for baby for Valentine's Day, but then there was a box for me for my birthday. In it, was a huge cable knit sweater from The Limited...size XL. I know that she means well, but she could have at least asked. The clothes I have on right now are all Mediums. Ugh. But it just means that when I see her next month, my new figure is gonna be a big F U.
Old 02-10-2011, 05:55 PM   #93  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

Madison Yay for getting your hair done! And I hope you have a really happy birthday tomorrow! Sounds like you have fun plans!
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 06:33 PM   #94  

S/C/G: 129.4/ticker/115

Height: 4'11''

ugh.

So sorry for the lack of personals, but wanted to pop in for a quick hello. My bad day yesterday ended with a very smalll "binge" of a few granola bars, diet popcorn, and a few chocolates/cookies at friends house. It's very clear that for me, stress = overeat.

Bad day spilled over into this morning. Time for work now. My head hurts.
FatPantsSkinnyJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 06:45 PM   #95  

FPSJ Hang in there. I hope you feel better soon.
Old 02-10-2011, 07:15 PM   #96  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

Rainbow, ok! I’ll mail you about care packages! and since I’m probably staying here forever, do let me know when you do visit Japan! Haha. I think we would get along quite well yay for new clothes and “new” style. I totally understand what you mean… I’ve always loved “crazy” fashion, but when I was younger and REALLY overweight, I was always afraid to wear the things that I really liked. And then one day I just decided to f*ck it, and started dressing like I wanted! Haha, since then, everyone’s always been like “Vanessa has really cool style!” haha. well done for the smaller size clothes! That is always such a weird and awesome feeling!

JL, yay for the loss! Man, snow sucks so bad.. I’m so happy I don’t live in the land of snow anymore!! I’m gonna wish a hasty spring for you! Although I’m ready for spring to come here myself! Last week was a bit warmer but then it got cold again, and now it’s RAINING!! Pooh…

Lupo, your bf sounds sweet! and I think I’ll keep the chocolates… they’re not really the kind I could give away at work, plus the girl who gave them to me works there too (and also at the hospital) so she would know and probably be offended… but if I can pace myself, it’ll be a good thing to have snacks at work since I eat breakfast at 6am and then lunch isn’t until 12:30!! I just have to NOT eat them all in one go! Haha…

Target, hey! Is your baby girl okay now? Congrats on the loss and being firmly into onederland! It must be a great feeling!^_^

Aww, icon! It does no good comparing yourself to others! Of course, you’re never gonna get the exact body that you want, but you need to learn to love the one that you got! I’m pretty sure the one that you got right now is a pretty good one, too! Lol. so hang in there… hope your day goes wells!!

Fromthebox, aww… but your are so close to your v-day goal! You might still make it! and it’s probably not even real weight gain, but just water retention… you can do it!

Rainbow, I also get cranky cuz all those food substitutes don’t exist in japan!! Haha… yay for being able to move your ticker! I moved mine this morning and was so happy about it! haha.

Madison, have fun on your b-day! Aww… well moms are silly and don’t notice stuff… but you know, I don’t know about where you live, but here, oversized knits are REALLY popular, so I’m sure you could still rock that sweater in a pair of leggings or skinny jeans and it would still look way hot!

FPSJ, feel better! you need to learn to say no to those cookies! even when you are stressed! haha...

Ok girls, it’s Friday morning here, and I’m on holiday! Yay. I slept in til 8-ish, and that’s a lot cuz I went to bed round 8:30 last night cuz I was so beat haha… weather sucks though. It’s raining, and I don’t have an umbrella cuz I forgot mine on the train the other day… lame! But Friday also means that I get to weigh in, and I did, and oh! Such a happy surprise! I just wanted to see 75.anything and I got 75.0! that is like 2kg down from last Friday! And that is lower than the lowest I saw when things started going screwy in mid-january!! So I am quite pleased! I think this “no weigh-in during the week” thing is working quite well for me! And if I can keep losing about 2lbs a week, I’m gonna be WELL happy!! Haha…

No plans for today… and I’m broke so I’m probably just gonna laze around the house, playing video games and reading books hope everybody has a good one!
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 07:30 PM   #97  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

Krampus - I know! It's like I don't see the guy for a few days and it makes me sad then I see him, he says something ******ed and disappears. I miss my happy spirts with butterflies haha

Icon - She's actually trying to get me to buy more sessions haha, 7 I can handle it's funny because the trainers are always like you have goals and stuff so we need more sessions just so you can get to them..Well I lost 20 pounds on my OWN already on DVD's, I used to be able to run so I'm pretty sure I can handle doing the rest on my own after my sessions are up.

Kawaii - It's harder when you actually have a scale and you know it's calling out your name...but I have disapline haha plus right now is TOM and last week I ate a lot of pizza pockets soooo it's kind of like meh don't do it you'll only be disappointed type thing. haha good luck on your weight in!

Rainbow - I'm the same, I'll play it becomes the only thing on my mind for weeks then BAM I don't touch the game until I some how get re-addicted to it haha.

Lupo - Sims 3 was cool, I'm actually going to get the 4th addition (nightlife) on tuesday when I get paid lol.

====
Okay so I haven't been on all day thanks to CPR training which was kind of stupid and the amount of traffic trying to get home from downtown sucked! I'm way under Calories because all I had was lunch and a light snack in the morning so I'd say maybe I'm at 800 (I'm guessing) I don't know what was in the deli sandwiches for calories so I figure 500 for a sandwich might be a good number, with mayo, meat, lettus, tomatoes, butter and mustard. Who knows.

I'm going to make soup and salad...oh wait I totally want a grilled cheese for dinner so scratch the rest haha mmmm grilled cheeese. Okay that is all for today I'm not going to make dinner and play the sim's.
Have a wonderful thursday (friday) night you guys. I'm glad tomorrow is friday for meeee!!!
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 08:56 PM   #98  

Kawaii If you want to email my address is rainbowstripe at gmail dot com It could take me a couple of weeks to get a few things together with my silly limited budget at the moment (spending $140 on clothes yesterday didn't help haha). It would also be so cool to "know" someone in Japan if/when I get to come over! Lets not lose touch :P I don't know that the outfit I got is necessarily "crazy", but it's definitely not something I would have ordinarily picked - or I might have picked it and been too scared to wear it - which is seems I still am haha. Yay for your 75kg weigh in!!! Awesome! I'm glad the not weighing daily thing is working out for you! 2kg in a week is awesome also! Hope you're having a fun day with video games and stuff - what games do you play?

MiZ I kind of feel like getting Sims out again. I think it's Sims 3...I can't remember...but now I feel like playing it! Also I'd guess a little higher on the calories, mayo and butter are so sneaky with calories plus depending on the bread...I dunno. Sounds good though!

~NEED to leave work. Can't though, another 2.5 hours left. I hope plans are still on for tonight. I think I have a problem - I'm scared to text my friends too early in case they think I'm way too eager to see them/hang out etc! Don't want to seem like it's the whole highlight of my week...but it totally is since I haven't been out with these girls in AGES.
Old 02-10-2011, 10:18 PM   #99  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

fromthebox-post those pictures! I would totally be keen to see

rainbow- I know I shouldnt, but i cant help it. Its like, I know I dont compare myself seriously to super stars or anything, cos theyre all airbrushed or whatever, but part of me is like, its not FAIR that real people I actually know get to have the body that I want. But I know there are probably things about their body that they arent happy with too. I am a bit afraid of it becoming a life long obsession to get the perfect body and I really dont want that. I have a feeling i'll get to 58kg and then be happy with my weight but not my body lol if that makes any sense at all.
I would rather guess than be measured for a bra And at 146 pounds, you are totally not a fat girl trying to be sexy. You better post those photos! Sorry about the job- hope you hear from them all soon. Sorry about the coco pops >.< I hope no one cancels on you tonight, after all your nervousness!

kawaii- I know it is never a good idea to compare yourself is it? It is pretty good at the moment. I want it to be perfect though! iwantiwantiwantiwant it

miz- she sounds like a sneaky one! Good on you for being able to say no!

I think that when I reach goal, I'll just stop with the weightloss and enter life long therapy lol I might go peruse the maintainers forum and see if their body shape continued to change, even after they stopped trying to lose weight

Last edited by Iconised Ghost; 02-10-2011 at 10:20 PM.
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 10:21 PM   #100  

FPSJ - It's ok. Everyone has bad days. Just try & relax, & get back up on that horse tomorrow. You can do it!

Kawaii - That is definitely in style here & I would totally do that, but it's a frickin' "mom" sweater...not a cute sweater. It's just a giant bag on me. But who cares?! She'll be shocked next month
Old 02-10-2011, 11:01 PM   #101  

Icon 141 pounds :P Just had to correct you haha. I dunno...I still feel (and think I look) pretty fat. Because I'm short I guess, and because I carry a lot of my weight in my stomach and the stereotypical "fat" thing is having a fat stomach. I hear you about hitting a certain point and not being happy...when you started out on your journey were you aiming for a "perfect" or near perfect body kind of thing? I think what's helped me a lot is just aiming for "better" - better than what I am now. I remember last year in July thinking it would be nice to be an all around size 12 (NZ) just because I never thought I'd be much smaller...now I think maybe a size 10 would be pretty nice..but I think I'll just be happier as I continue to get smaller and healthier/fitter. I'm sorry I didn't mean to turn it around to be about me haha. I have a feeling that in your case (and many of us) since we probably scrutinise our bodies so much more than a lot of people, we notice things that others wouldn't - I bet people look at you and think you have an awesome toned body! Thanks for the well-wishes about tonight! I just got a text saying they've decided to stay home and drink because drinking out is expensive...but I think that means I can't dress up? I don't know. Hah.

OH YES only 30 minutes left of work. I am so so happy about that. I'm kind of ridiculous and have only consumed 388 calories so far today - I think that's kind of bad considering I know I'm doing it purposefully so I can eat a light dinner and then drink tonight...and usually I'd make a day I drink a higher calorie day so I can actually get some decent food in...but today I'm being stupid for some reason!
Old 02-11-2011, 02:00 AM   #102  

S/C/G: 189/138.0/130

Height: 5'6"

Totaled my car today. I'm fine, but really didn't need this.
fromthebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 08:53 AM   #103  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

Fromthebox – Glad your okay!! What happen?!

Icon- That’s awesome congrats! I can’t wait to reach my goal it seems like there’s still longgg ways to go for me. Haha

Rainbow – Oh I’m totally doing nothing but playing the sim’s this weekend. After I hit the gym today I’m done haha…plus I have zero dollars to do anything anyways this weekend.

Madison – GOOD! I hope she’s seriously shocked and then realizes how ridiculous she had been with sending you crap that was way to friggen big for you!

==
I’m PMSin bad today! My cramps are brutal and I want to go home…I’m going to see if they’ll send me home they probably won’t…I don’t even care if they don’t pay me for the rest of the day I just can’t sit here all day and smile at stupid people! I can’t even pretend either I’m hurting and miserable! I also have my trainer today which sucks serious balls.

On a good note I think I might have lost a little more weight or at least inches. My work pants without belts were sliding down nice and smoothly as I was walking on my way to work. Yay me…but still no scale for 16 more days.
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 09:43 AM   #104  
No Excuses

S/C/G: 169.8/159/135

Height: 5'4

Good morning ladies! It's Friday!

Madison Happy Birthday!!!
How was the hair cut? Maybe you could return the sweater? If not, I've seen some really cute cabled pillows lately, if you're the crafty type. I think it would be kind of funny to be like "Oh, the sweater was too big, so I made it into a pillow" but that's just me, I'm weird.

fromthebox I'm glad you're okay. That sucks a lot though. We'll be here if you want to talk about it.

Rainbow I also carry a lot of my weight in my middle and I hate it! That's one of my biggest things I hope disappears as I lose weight. That and my love handles. ew. How did stuff with your friends go?

Kawaii Enjoy your day off, you lucky person! Grats on the weight loss!

MiZ Grilled cheese sounds so good right now, even if it's the morning. I <3 cheese. You'll have to tell me how you like Sims nightlife. Sorry about the cramps. Advil it up? Good news about your pants too

Icon AHHH you're so close. I think people's body do continue to change after they lose weight, especially if they continue to exercise and weight train.

Here is the 105 calorie cupcake recipe I was talking about. I haven't made it yet so I don't know how good it is. Chocolate Cupcakes The boy is taking me out to dinner tonight, it's a surprise so I'm hoarding calories. Other than that, I have nothing planned for the weekend. It might sound boring but I love when I don't have anything planned but doing stuff around the house.
luposlipaphobia87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 12:35 PM   #105  

Thanks lupos!!!

Personals later...waiting for my cinnamon rolls to bake!! 172.8 today!!!!!!!!!! Fabulous birthday present!!