Old 01-25-2011, 03:26 PM   #1  
starving artist

S/C/G: 161/157.2/135

Height: 5'7"

Default hey everyone! not new, just back...

so i have been away for quite some time. i'm feeling a bit unmotivated and out of shape. im going to blame it on the terrible cold weather. all i want to do is hibernate.

so here i am. i am in need of some serious support from some like-minded individuals that can relate to my struggles.

i need to stay in check (daily) or else i want to eat everything in sight.

i know it's not the end of the world. but i feel kinda terrible today. last week, i was feeling "thin" and this week, i'm a whale. grrr, i hate being a woman sometimes. i'll blame it on my period. but last night, i ate an extremely unhealthy burger and onion rings after work. i really wanted it for a few days. i dont even eat meat. but i really really wanted it. i'm not even gonna hate on myself for it. it's over, it's eaten, it's done. time to move on.

today is a new day! how does everyone else feel?
stellart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 03:39 PM   #2  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

I just did yoga it was nice, it cleared out my mind.

Maybe to start off you need to write all the negative thoughts roaming through your head on a piece of paper. Everything that may sabotage your fresh start on this journey once it's down on paper burn it and than begin.
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 04:42 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

Height: 5'4"

welcome back!

the cold the suck and i'm getting the hibernating feeling too... just don't wanna be doing anything and huddle under the blankets! it'll get better soon hopefully! i've just recently kicked myself in the butt to start doing DVD workouts again... after a month of nothing... you can do it too!!
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 06:04 PM   #4  
one pound at a time

S/C/G: 222/in progress/115

Height: 5'3"

welcome back! i, too, have come back after a long hiatus and totally feel for what you are saying. i think it helps to think to yourself that yesterday's gone so today is what matters-- i try to get excited about what i'm doing today so i don't get down on myself about yesterday and what i've done in the past...
jayohwhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 08:48 PM   #5  
trying to impress myself

S/C/G: 296/see ticker!/140

Height: 5'4"

welcome back!

i think being back here and finding support will help you feel better and hopefully help you motivate. i second the notion of writing the negative thoughts down- for every negative thing, write down a positive thing and start sticking them up on your mirrors, or in your day book or something. give your self pick me ups
as far as giving into cravings, it happens. but you got the right attitude. just get right back on the bandwagon!
hope your day is going well!!

Last edited by fillupthesky; 01-25-2011 at 08:48 PM.
fillupthesky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 01:32 PM   #6  
starving artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by KawaiiCandie View Post
welcome back!

the cold the suck and i'm getting the hibernating feeling too... just don't wanna be doing anything and huddle under the blankets! it'll get better soon hopefully! i've just recently kicked myself in the butt to start doing DVD workouts again... after a month of nothing... you can do it too!!
you're a teacher in japan?? i used to teach in korea!

i miss asia.... so much. how long you been there?

Last edited by stellart; 01-26-2011 at 01:33 PM. Reason: .
Old 01-26-2011, 01:34 PM   #7  
starving artist

thanks for the words of advice... i def just need to stay positive and relate to others that know what i'm going through. food is such an obsession in my life and i want to just get over that. but i've struggled w it since forever ago.