Old 01-27-2011, 12:37 AM   #91  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

Height: 5'4"

krampus, i own a sports bra and my boobs still bounce up and down all over the place in a not-very-pleasant way. it does hurt less than without a sports bra, but still... i will never be a runner. but i wont give up exercising, i guess. it just makes me want to chuck my scale at someone's head though!!

madison, aaah, i see! thanks! when's the rest gonna air? next week? or before?

urgh. i feel super stressed out right now. after my supervisor came over to watch my lesson, she pretty much freaked out when i said i wasn't re-contracting and asked me to please reconsider cuz she wanted me to stay. ha! she was the one to make those stupid comments that i might not be "allowed" to stay cuz of my crazy looks, and now it turns out that was all empty threats. i'm tempted to take the offer because it's SAFE. it means money and an appartment and a sure way of staying in japan for the next 18 months... *sigh* but i want to leave sooooo bad. but there is a big scary uncertainty waiting for me in august. if i don't find a job, i might have to leave the country and go home. gah! so now i am torn and stressed and it's not fun
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 01:33 AM   #92  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

Kawaii Oh no Are you able to take that position and look for another one while you're working there? Are you locked in for that 18 months? I hope you figure out what to do and it all works out for you.

~Another food fail day for me. I'm at 1200 calories. I just ate 888 calories of dinner. It should have been half that, but I was trying to bump up my daily total - so I ate a meal reminiscent of what I would have eaten before I was calorie counting - the food itself was pretty healthy and wholesome, but I basically ate double what I should have - because of the calorie problem. My family laughed at me because I ended up, after eating, lying on the floor on my side, clutching my sore sore full stomach. The pain is easing now but I'm SO full. Learning my lesson this week, EAT ZE BREAKFAST!!!
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 01:44 AM   #93  

i'm stressing out so bad i have an actual pain in my gut... i'm thinking of just asking my mom and say "please tell me what to do" so i don't have to make the decision. i could stay and break contract in april of next year... that doesn't look very good but i guess i could do that... it's still one year away though
Old 01-27-2011, 01:55 AM   #94  

It is a long way away in the grand scheme of things - I would say do what feels right, but I guess it is really scary Sorry I can't offer any words of wisdom!
Old 01-27-2011, 02:02 AM   #95  

in my heart, i really wanna leave. but it feels kinda reckless. everyone is telling me to just stay one more year. what everyone doesn't freakin know is that almost 30, still single, and for guys here, there pretty much is an age limit. i'm afraid that if i wait one more year, it'll be too late and my ship will have sailed. i know it sounds ridiculous from an occidental POV, but it's like that. if i was 25 or even 27 still, i would stay no questions asked, but because it feels like it's such a turning point, i feel like i should be doing SOMETHING, you know? *sigh* it's just making me so depressed...
Old 01-27-2011, 02:18 AM   #96  

Oh Kawaii, huge hugs for you Do what makes you happy. If you can afford to do what makes you happy, do it...otherwise if you need to save money, 1 more year won't kill you will it?
Old 01-27-2011, 02:35 AM   #97  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Kawaii- call your mum Mums almost always know best
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 07:13 AM   #98  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

KawaiiCandie Age my dear is only a number, you're already not typical here. Sign "yes" and see where you stand when the time comes.

1400 calories today, a long fast run (5.5-6 miles/9-9.5 km in one hour), 100 pushups and 100 crunches, planks/bird dogs, had some cookies/candy but only 400 calories' worth, the rest of my food was all healthy. Much better!
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 08:37 AM   #99  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

Madison – It’s good and bad…I think it’s good because it allows me to push even when I want to give up.

Krampus – It was a circuit, but the thing is it didn’t seem to hardcore well it was kicking my *** just as much as I was kicking it to do it but near the end it was like I wanted to vomit and it sucked! We would do a push up then you’d have to hold your right arm out and left leg out in plank pose (don’t have the name of it) hold it for 2 seconds then back down to do a push up and do the opposite side, then a 45 second cardio thing, then some other workout, then cardio thing (for an hour) but damn I guess I really pushed myself! because I'm not pregnant so I can't understand the vomitting thing. I'm sure if the session had of continued I would have been sick for sure!

Rainbow – I love it! I’s so new and shiny haha and I love the colour choice for your nail polish!

Kawaii – Safe is good, but is it something you want? You want to go home I’d say do it! Sometimes it’s easier to find a job when you are actually home than it is finding one so far away! Don’t stress out much on it, follow what you really want to do and go from there! Life is all about uncertainties and that’s what makes it a huge pain in the *** yet fun when you don’t know what’s waiting for you. =)

================

My upper body is sore! I think I’m going to do some JM DVD’s two days a week now (that I have my computer back) and work on my cardio endurance to up it a bit. My trainer wants me in twice a week so It’s going to be Wednesday and Friday’s for the remaining 10 sessions. Which is okay, she said she felt that I needed that extra day a week even though I’ve dropped 7 pounds since the beginning and proved that my balance with my core is getting much better just from one week. I also really hate the mirror at the gym…I look so fat in it while I work out YUCK! Today is Video day at home I think I might do JM BFBM.
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 11:38 AM   #100  

S/C/G: 165/144.8/135

Height: 5'2

Kawaii- I feel for you! Decisions like that are tough. If you truly feel like your gut is telling you to leave, you should leave! You are right...you are almost 30...would you have the opportunity to do this if you were tied down? this maybe your one chance to do what YOU really want to do! You have to think logically though..if you don't have enough money saved, maybe you need to do another year and concentrate on stashing more $$$ away and leave next year?!

Krampus- glad to hear you had a better day!

Rainbow- Breakfast is my favorite My hunger isn't NEAR as bad today. I have actually felt less hungry than normal which is AWESOME!

I am going to see a client soon and she wants to go to a cupcake shop! I hope I can just get a drink and not seem rude or get a cupcake and take it home for my hubby or the trash lol! She knows that I watch my weight and I don't think she would be offended if I didn't get anything...ugh I hate that food centered meetings make me stressed!

I'm thinking of starting 30DS and actually doing it for 30 days in a row...hmmm....
LindsB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 02:28 PM   #101  

S/C/G: 192/**ticker**/115

Height: 5'2

Hey everyone! In a very foul mood today and it has a lot ot do with everything going on around me. I feel like I'm overwhelmed. And I worked out hard yesterday and stayed w/in my calorie just to see the scale this morning and see that I gained .4 oz! I know its only .4 but I had been upste about being at 152.8 for 3 days and now I'm up..I guess I shoulda just been happy about being that lol.
Anywho--I gotta go and catch up on some homework. ttyl
JLNichols07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 02:45 PM   #102  

S/C/G: 202|200|150

JL - I understand how you feel. Been doing great ALLLL week & I was up .2 this morning. It's so frustrating to see increase when you're working hard. Damn scales!

So, ya up .2 today, but I'm still 176, so I'm thankful for that. Just gonna do what I need to do. More editing boudoir today

Have a great day, girls!
MaddieBPhoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 03:00 PM   #103  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Madison- is editing boudoir fun? I mean, all jobs get tedious, but I cant decide if photo editing would be more fun than most jobs or more boring because of the tiny details you're working with

JL- lame about the gain, but since it is pretty small it could just be random fluctuations right? good luck with getting all that homework done!

linds- cupcake shop! I think for me they would just look too perfect to eat! Maybe you could convince yourself that they are "art" It would be a shame to buy one just to chuck it- they're fairly expensive right? I stress about food related meetings too

miz- im always suspicious when PTs say they want to increase the time that they have with you- doesnt that mean they get more money out of you? Maybe I am just suspicious because I had a bad experience with a female PT who would hang out in the client's changing rooms/showers and try to get some business. I was getting changed, and she was watching me (gross! But i was pretty much changed when she got there) and shes like "you know, I think I could train you, maybe I should give you a free trial" I was like, maybe I should tell you where to stick it? I told her I had a PT already, but then she harrassed my sister lots, calling her on her mobile and stuff until my sister made a complaint. So yeah, suspicious of pushy trainers!

krampus- whats a bird dog??

Well, just waiting for 3pm now for my surgery. Trying not to panic
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 03:35 PM   #104  

S/C/G: 202|200|150

I love editing no matter what. I miss it if I don't have something to work on. Editing stretch marks can be tedious, but it's fun for me so I don't mind it. Plus, seeing the difference in pictures is awesome - makes me feel special
MaddieBPhoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 04:26 PM   #105  

hey thanks guys.

last night was a big fail. i was so stress that i binged. there were donuts. my stomach hurt going to bed and it's still rather unpleasant now so i'm only drinking coffee. i wasn't able to reach my mom, which pisses me off and worries me as well. haven't made any kind of decision although now i just feel like i wanna crawl back into bed and stay under the blankets all day. the whole thing just sucks. i think pms is rearing its ugly head as well, so it's NOT helping

oh and Miz, you read that wrong, i DONT wanna go home!! that's the thing that i absolutely dread the most!!

i'm happy for all your advices though, since they are pretty different than all the friends i asked on facebook who are pretty much doing the same thing as me and are like "just pick the safe option" and it really pissed me off. so again, big hugs and i will be back with real personals after i get to school because, once again, only one class today...