Old 01-24-2011, 05:57 PM   #16  
Joie de Vivre!!

S/C/G: 230/ticker/130

Height: 5'7"

Iconised Ghost I hope the soreness goes away!

rainbowstripe My husband and I will be going in for physicals probably in February, so if I'm still feeling rundown I'll bring it up then. I feel like everything would get better if my TOM would just come. But that could just be because I can't think of anything else that's wrong and would cause it. I'm not really sick just kind of rundown and PMS-y with a few mild cold symptoms. But it makes me feel like whining a lot! lol

Have fun at Zumba and out with your sister tomorrow!

Last edited by TheBunneh; 01-24-2011 at 06:01 PM.
TheBunneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 06:19 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 129.4/ticker/115

Height: 4'11''

Hey all,
Back on track after my weekend of debauchery and bad eating.

Got my 5 mile run in (slower than usual), getting ready to head into work for the night, and stopping at the grocery store for healthy stuff for the week.

Personals in the morning!

xoxo
fpsj
FatPantsSkinnyJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 06:21 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

TheBunneh You can't go before then? I only worry because sometimes ongoing mild symptoms can be something more serious Hopefully not though!!

FPSJ Glad to hear you're back on track! Hope work isn't too bad
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 06:34 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

Height: 5'4"

Miz, hey! Congrats on hitting 158 again! I totally understand how you feel, haha…

Targettingthin
, hey, congrats, and hang in there!

Bunneh, haha, it’s all good. It sucks you’re still sick though, but some people get like that when winter hits. Hope you feel better soon.

Rainbow,
your mother’s bf is right! I always say if I don’t sleep much one day, it’s not the next day that it hits, but the day after that!! Reason I was so tired yesterday, I think. Hope you feel better soon!

FPSJ,
good luck at work! Congrats on getting back on track

Aaah, it’s ****ing morning… lol. I’m pretty cranky this morning because, first of all, my left eye is all swollen… I had a little “accident” last night when I was trying to put my contacts on to work out. See, I have this contacts cleaner that I bought a few months back, but for some reason, I dunno, I guess you’re supposed to wash the contacts with water before putting them in your eye cuz that **** f*ckin burns! And I knew that from past experience (hey) which is why I NEVER use it. But I guess I mistakenly used it without realizing it on Sunday and so when I tried to put my contact in, it burned like crazy and then it hurt so much I couldn’t even open my eye to take it out… I finally managed to, but it hurt like ****… *sigh* you can be sure I chucked that bottle in the trash quick enough! I mean who makes products for eyes that HURT LIKE **** if you put them near your eyes?!? Makes no sense…

So there’s that. The other thing is that I was a little diet angel yesterday. Probably was around 1200cal when I usually eat 1600, ate salad for dinner, and heck, I even WORKED OUT!! First time in a month! I was soooo out of shape! Omg… I decided to start 30DS again cuz the thought of doing an “unknown” (and longer) video just seemed so daunting last night. But I’m gonna do it everyday this time around. So anyways, after all that, scale said 76.6 this morning. I mean what the f*ck?! Yesterday it was 76.3 and that was supposed to be water weight!! My “real” weight is supposed to be in the 75’s!!! *cry* so depressing… just remembered that my weight used to go up all the time after a workout in the fall, but still SUCKS!

Anyhoo. Got only one class today, so I will be here annoying you all day talk to me.
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 06:57 PM   #20  

Kawaii I hear a lot of people experience a little gain if they have an intense workout and then weigh the next day? I'm kind of glad I never weigh the day after Zumba haha...since I'm never at my boyfriend's and I use his scale - I'm guessing I'd see some horrible gain. Maybe the contact product is just bad for you? I've used some solutions that I reacted horribly with - sound painful - and you've just reminded me I've forgotten to put in my damn 4-times-a-day eyedrops since this morning. URGH. I hate them, they burn, but they're meant to and it's only for a little while. Go you being the diet super lady yesterday! Remember though, that while it feels good to only eat 1200 (I know I'm guilty of getting there and thinking of stopping because it seems so awesome) sometimes we need more food than that
Old 01-24-2011, 06:58 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 202|200|150

Today is going fine. Typical Monday. Had a boudoir shoot this morning, so that was fun.

THEN, my husband comes out of the bathroom this afternoon smiling & says "I weigh 171.2!" Fabulous. Stab me in the eye. He weighs 6lbs less than me. Needless to say, I'm popping in my Julianne Hough dance DVD right now. FML!
MaddieBPhoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 07:00 PM   #22  

Madison Oh man, I know that feels bad but don't worry too much about it! There was a time when I was at 176 pounds and my boyfriend was at 136 pounds...oh man. Not good. I'm finally getting close to him, about 4.4 pounds heavier than him now - but good on you for letting it drive you to exercise! I NEED to have that mentality more often!
Old 01-24-2011, 08:21 PM   #23  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

Still heavy after the weekend. I ate really low calorie yesterday so hopefully tomorrow morning will be better. Going to eat low calorie again today and run if it's not snowing.

Some genius has a window open in the staffroom. I'd go slam it shut but the vice principal is an anal retentive nitpicker and I don't feel like dealing with him.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 09:02 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

rainbow, yeah, i know sometimes you need to eat more. but since i tend to usually go over rather than below 1600... i think 1200 is good for me! lol. i can very rarely hit that though... oh, they have this kind of eyedrops here too, they're really popular! like you put it in your eye and it feels cold... like a "minty" feeling? super weird... freaked me out the first few times! eye feels better now. i think the swelling's gone down, although i can't really tell cuz i have makeup on. lol.

Madison, if i worried about boys being skinnier than me, i would never date at all! i think my ex-bf must have been like 120lbs or something... he was stick thin!! it's not a contest though, just remember that! and boys lose weight faster than girls (totally unfair btw)

krampus, i feel your pain. ******* stupid windows-openers!!
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 10:50 PM   #25  

Kawaii Kind of like calorie-cycling ish haha? I never really planned to calorie cycle, but it kind of works better for me rather than trying to have the same exact amount everyday. Also with the drops, no, not minty... they're more of the FML (yes, actual name) prescription drops I have - I wish it felt minty, it's more like "oh-my-god-f**k-I-just-put-acid-in-my-eye".
Just had to put my contacts in for Zumba in an hour...and I realised why I've been avoiding regular exercise - because I can't wear my contacts everyday I have to put them in specially to exercise! RIDICULOUS.

~I really hope dinner at my parents house is what my sister said it would be - 291 calorie per serve (+veges or whatever) Parmesan-Herb crusted chicken...if we aren't eating that, I'm going to cry. Hah. No, I won't. But I'll be disappointed. This is the 3rd week in a row I have REALLY wanted to skip Zumba. Not sure what I can do about that, other than remind myself that I enjoy it while I'm doing it and I feel pretty good about myself afterwards.
Old 01-24-2011, 10:55 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 202|200|150

Rainbow - you have fun there & you feel great afterwards!! Just go! Dancing is fun! Shaking your booty is so fun! Go drop it like it's hot!
MaddieBPhoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 02:24 AM   #27  

Madison Thanks for the encouragement! I went, enjoyed it, realised I hadn't eaten enough though haha. It was fun though.
Old 01-25-2011, 03:24 AM   #28  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Rainbow- well done on the eating out and still losing! That is nothing short of miraculous work. Yeah I probably shouldnt have poked it with my finger. Or my nail. Or my pen. But its just sitting there right under the gum...arg....Ouch cake servers, what kind of place do you work in? My sister used to work at Eves Pantry and she used to occasionally drop entire cakes Usually when there was only one of that kind left Sounds like it is definately time to be at least browsing for a new job. Lol FML drops, aptly named.

bunneh- sometimes i think we just need some mental health days. We get sick days when we have sick symptoms but we never have days off when we are just feeling out of sorts mentally. Totally a legitimate reason for a rest I kinda hope the soreness doesnt go away because then I feel less scared about having them taken out. I mean, if they feel fine I really dont want to do anything to them, but if they're killing me then I'll be begging for the surgery and it'll be a relief right??

kawaii- that does suck about your eye and your weight Keep trucking on girl, at least you can learn from the eye thing (I agree, thats a really ******ed product). And weight moves in mysterious ways sometimes if you are doing the right things, which it sounds like you are pretty much, then it'll move some time

miz- are you being sarcastic about it being wonderful with that guy you were fighting with? Sounds nuts! Hope it really is wonderful for you

madison- "THEN, my husband comes out of the bathroom this afternoon smiling & says "I weigh 171.2!" Fabulous. Stab me in the eye." You really made me lol, lol Thats so unfair! I think I would have thrown a shoe or something. But it doesnt matter what he weighs remember, your progress is still your progress and it is still awesome in its own right

Krampus- isnt it the middle of winter there? who would open a window?? sometimes i wonder if some people find thinking as an option, rather than a requirement....

Not much to report here. I had a weird nights sleep, where I started by talking in my half sleep/sleep to my boyfriend about libraries and potatoes and chickens and studies where you have subjects act as their own controls to reduce between group variation or something. Then I woke up in the middle of the night having horrible nightmares and halfsleeps about giant maggots in our room and on our bed.

My surgeon returned my call just as I was about to leave for work, saying that no my insurance company is just ******ed, yes you really should have all four wisdom teeth out because the top ones arent impacted but will keep growing until they spear you through the jaw and you die (well not quite, but he did say they would just keep growing and be problematic) so that'll be $300 please. No need to let him know if i want them both out now, just let him know on the day. Great, thanks. Went to work. Poked my wisdom tooth. Asked my bf if he could google wisdom teeth growth. Apparently my surgeon is right (I never trust surgeons, they've always seemed over keen to chop bits of me up when its totally not necessary. Like my orthodontist "hey we could just break your jaw instead of taking out a couple of teeth!" yeah uh what??).

Poked my wisdom tooth some more. Complained to people at work about wisdom teeth. Got the "anxiety itches" about it. Tried not to think about them (kept poking it though). Had a review, got a pay raise. Handed in my resignation xD It was a weird day. Pretty sad about having to leave actually

We did have a fire drill today though, so that was exciting.

Edit: 3FC sensors the word ret*rded? thats ******ed

Last edited by Iconised Ghost; 01-25-2011 at 03:41 AM.
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 04:40 AM   #29  

Icon I figure I may as well do what I want as long as I'm still losing - within reason of course haha. I work in like... a crazy gifty/homewares/overpriced-stuff-you-don't-need-shop... Probably just as well I don't work in a place like Eve's Pantry (lol, I typed panty for a second), as I'm super clumsy and drop things several times a day. I am definitely looking for an alternate/replacement job. Have applied for a couple and scour seek.co.nz and trademe daily. BLEURGH, I hate it so so so much. I shouldn't giggle at your misfortune, but I did giggle a bit about all the poking of your wisdom tooth - I'm totally the same though, always fiddling with things that are irritating me. Sorry about the dental crap, sounds frustrating! Also your sleep-talking/dreams sound crazy - hope you get a better sleep tonight!
Had a little excitement at work today too, a power cut for about 6 minutes or so - I totally hoped it just wouldn't come back on and then I could leave work, but no such luck.
Old 01-25-2011, 04:49 AM   #30  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Rainbow-i totally do what i want as long as im losing Im like hmm a little gap in calories here....honey time?? xD We often called it eve's panties lol. It was a crazy little shop. It always makes me wonder what other people get up to in their shops, when I hear my sister's stories once they made an employees of the month poster with a cheesy photo of themselves and put it up for customers to see...took about a month for their boss to notice and demand they take it down xD Have you tried the NZ herald job site part thing? Theyre often overlooked i think but theres some good stuff there. The place you work at reminds me of Nifty Gifty in Black Books Power cuts are always disappointing, they only last for hours when you're at home

Poking it with a vitawheat now...
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote