Old 01-22-2011, 09:21 PM   #121  

S/C/G: 234.5/ticker/130

Height: 5'4

Well, found out tonight that yogurt is a delicious replacement for syrup on waffles. Yum! But, I'm curious about something. I weigh myself every morning. For example, this morning I was 210.8, but I checked again like 5 minutes later and it was 209. Why does it dip? I've tried this a few mornings and had the same result. Anyways, hoping this week goes quickly because I am so broke and the cupboards are getting bare. And I really want to get under 200 pounds. Just seems like its taking forever.
CurryMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 10:08 PM   #122  

S/C/G: 209/191/135

Height: 5 foot 6

Okay, for some reason WW online was down from my phone yesterday! But amazingly enough I didn't totally kill all control!!

I've eaten pretty well the past two days. I ate some stuff that's not great for me but they've been days where my breakfast has been MIA so my lunch is both meals and that's like my major calories of the day, so blah. I'm hoping for good results come weigh-in.

Back to my WW points tomorrow so that I don't get too out of control from trying to self-regulate. I'm just happy I didn't dig myself a grave while the site wasn't working on my phone!!!
LawGirl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 07:48 AM   #123  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

I probably ate 7000 calories or more total on Saturday and Sunday and I totally blew my "don't smoke or drunk-eat" rule - I bought a pack of Lucky Strikes and inhaled candy bars and broke my months-long McDonalds hiatus at three in the morning. Disastrous. This coming week is going to be hellish - my lungs feel super constricted, my throat hurts, and I know coming down from all that sugar isn't going to be pleasant.

Why do I do this to myself? If I ate on plan or even just "tried" to eat on plan like a normal person, I could lose these last few pounds in just a couple months.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 01:25 PM   #124  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

lostangel- its probably just something to do with how accurate your scale is, rather than a reflection of a real weight change I reckon

Krampus- i feel like we are in the same boat If I didnt screw up once a week, I would already be at goal! Sigh. Sometimes I wonder if I will ever get this eating thing right
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 04:18 PM   #125  

S/C/G: 129.4/ticker/115

Height: 4'11''

Quote:
Originally Posted by krampus View Post
I probably ate 7000 calories or more total on Saturday and Sunday and I totally blew my "don't smoke or drunk-eat" rule - I bought a pack of Lucky Strikes and inhaled candy bars and broke my months-long McDonalds hiatus at three in the morning. Disastrous. This coming week is going to be hellish - my lungs feel super constricted, my throat hurts, and I know coming down from all that sugar isn't going to be pleasant.

Why do I do this to myself? If I ate on plan or even just "tried" to eat on plan like a normal person, I could lose these last few pounds in just a couple months.
Ohh Krampus I did the same thing Mine involved binge-snacking after a night of drinking/dancing on all sorts of crackers, bread, and granola bars. Siiiiigh.

I guess all we can do is get back on plan tomorrow.....
FatPantsSkinnyJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 04:57 PM   #126  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

Height: 5'4"

wow, sounds like everyone hd a little bit of awesome happen this weekend!

FPSJ, congrats on the new job! that's great!

Madison, yay for pampering, and omg, what a cute baby!

Rainbow
, yay for your sister bringing you back loads of stuff! i have no doubt you will be good with that candy aww, sorry you had such a food fail on sat though... but your scale didn't even move much! so forget it and move on! haha

Icon, yay for live music!

lostangel, don't give up! that's kinda normal. getting on and off and on the scale again is not mentally healthy for any dietting girl! lol. just do it once and take that number for the day

Lawgirl, good luck on your weigh-in! hope you see a move!

krampus... all i can say is i feel you! but today is a new day, it's a new week... we can do this!

ok, well hello again all! i had an AMAZING time in tokyo! honestly, there is too much to tell and i will be suffering tokyo-withdrawal today for sure... went completely off the rails with my diet this weekend (macdonalds? rice? chocolate cake? oh yeah...) so it's no big surprise the scale is back up a whole kilo to 76.4. but i'm not angry or upset. i knew it would happen and today i am ready to be good and start exercising again!

i got my samantha thavasa bag, finally! (present for my 10kg loss) and it's gorgeous! so happy... also we went clubbing on saturday night and got hit on SO much (mostly by 19y.o.'s which made us feel so OLD! but whatever)... one guy told me i looked like a doll (and it's not really a thing in japanese, like some people say "you're a doll" in english) and i thought that was really funny... and on saturday we went to that "gyaru" event and decided to get our hair done at one of the salon that does the hair for hosts and hostesses... lol! we looked so funny, but it was awesome! here's some pics:

saturday night clubbing (nevermind my stupid face in the first pic...)

sunday after we got our hair done (with my new bag!!)
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 06:07 PM   #127  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

Starting a new chat, personals there
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote