Old 01-12-2011, 01:31 PM   #1  
Losing it and loving it!!

S/C/G: 181/See Ticker/130

Height: 5'4

Default Saying Hello-My Way of Being More Accountable

Hi Everyone,

This is sorta a re-introduction as I have been a member of this forum for as long as I can remember and of course with that I've had my successes and I've had some failures too. I'm putting myself and my story out there so that I can better utilize all you lovely ladies in my journey to a healthier and happier me!

So go back in time to September 2009... I was 190 pounds, miserable, and stressed as a 2nd year nursing student in university. I had just broken up with my (ex) boyfriend of almost 2 years and I was feeling ugly, unworthy, depressed about my weight (ugh you know the drill!) I signed up for a "biggest loser" inspired boot camp at my local gym. Success- when I went back home for Christmas in December 2009 I weighed 155 lbs and was feeling fabulous. Fast forward to the start of the new semester, new amazing boyfriend, new stresses and old ones (stupid exes) that just won't quit. I slowly but surely allowed those pounds to creep back on, finding the comfort foods I used to love and continually telling myself... "I'll just get back on track tomorrow." Well tomorrow never came and now it’s January 2011 and I'm back at exactly 190 The inevitable cycle of weight loss I've been in before was lonely and took me back... Now it’s crunch time because I am graduating with my 4 year nursing degree (a monumental moment in my life) and I want those pictures to look fabulous and I want to feel fabulous!

So here I am back in the swing of things ready to lose the weight for good. I've never felt as good as when I was down to 155lbs and this time I'm going to keep pushing. Hopefully with the support of all of you! I’ve been on plan for a week and 2 days and I’ve already lost 6 lbs (started 6lbs heavier than I’ve ever been at 196…. Eek. Way to close to 200 for me.) Here is to keeping it up and getting to goal!
bee optimistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 01:57 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 202|200|150

Height: 5'4"

Good for you! Sometimes it takes a major milestone in life for you to get it together & get it done once & for all. Jump back in & post your calories, post your weight - whatever it is that will get you moving forward. Six lbs lost in 9 days is AMAZING & you should feel very proud of yourself. Now, you gotta just push through & you can get back down. Welcome back & good luck!
MaddieBPhoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 05:55 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 295/see ticker/150

Height: 5'9

welcome back and good luck! and congrats on making it through school! hooray
pnkrckpixikat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 06:21 PM   #4  
It's me, Ashleyyy!

S/C/G: 291/~/185

Height: 5'8"

Yay! good luck for you! and congrats on 6 lbs!
smashlers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 04:47 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 184 / 182 / 118

Height: 5'3"

Welcome back and congrats on all the good things you have going on! Keep it up girl
ANewMeT is offline   Reply With Quote