Old 01-11-2011, 09:57 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 176/133.4/135

Height: 5'4"

Default I want to be hot.

Anyone ever wake up and think "I want to be hot" today? I've got a gazillion things to do at work today (and feel frumpy at best) but my mind just keeps repeating it over and over again. Maybe TOM is coming.

I think the weightloss journey for me this time around is going to be for good...I'm tired of my stomach, bottom and thighs (heck, I would be happy loosing some weight in the "ladies" as well).

Tomorrow is my first week weigh in...I'm hoping for 1.5 pounds. Fingers crossed.
asweetchicagogirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 10:00 AM   #2  

S/C/G: original 221 198/ticker/150

Height: 5'9"

I saw the title and thought -You and me both- lol.
I have days like that, where I wake up and I just want to look good. Hope you see the loss you're looking for!
stargzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 10:38 AM   #3  

At least I'm not the only one. In my mind's eye I'm this skinny little thing and then I run into a mirror and see frumpy. Oh well, have to start somewhere.

I know it is evil motivation but I also want to look awesome for a work conference in Vegas in September where I will run into some people I used to work with who I know have commented on my weight gain over the last few years (even though working insane hours for them was part of the reason I gained it).
Old 01-11-2011, 10:46 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 210/202.2/150

Height: 5'2''

Well for the last couple of years I have been trying (and succeeding) in convincing myself that I just don't care what I look like.

Definitely the wrong attitude.

I want to be hot! Its not superficial or silly or vain. Well, not entirely hehe.

But I want to look good and feel good and walk out the door with confidence! And I think just acknowledging that has done wonders. Its gotten me here :P

Last edited by Renaissance; 01-11-2011 at 10:47 AM.
Renaissance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 11:15 AM   #5  
Lindsay

S/C/G: 220/210/150

Height: 5'7

I've ruined many relationships because guys like confident woman, and Im not, per say. I mean Im not trying to be vain but i have a pretty face, but the rest of my body. . . not so much. lol.
Im that saying cute face, chubby waist! lol.
I want to be hot, i want to feel sexy. And even though i try to love myself the way I am, i just can't feel sexy at my size and weight. .
New year, new me!
Mickeypnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 11:29 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 180/179.2/130one day

Height: 5.1.5

HOT absolutely I want to .... some people here now that I am 30 whit 3 kids ... but i really really want to be hot and sexy and i will one days ... i just have to do more exercise , which will be happening this year , i bought i treadmills so i will be able to log more miles.
Tuca125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 11:38 AM   #7  
Hi there

S/C/G: (HW 215) 208/T/145

Height: 5' 5"

I wanna be hot, too. Tired of desperately looking for clothes that will disguise my rolls- I want to shop for clothes that flaunt ME.
SunnyMathChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 11:39 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 216/ticker/150

Height: 5-7

I definitely want to be the "Hot mom." I'm 29 and just had my 3rd baby a few months ago. I have always been the big girl and I am so tired of it. This morning was probably the worst feeling of that and I decided to come back to this site for the help. So glad to see I have others who feel the same way.
JennB RN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 11:44 AM   #9  
Working it out!

S/C/G: 219/ticker/135

Height: 5'4'

I totally get what you're saying, I want it too! The problem with this is if that is ALL you want out of losing weight, chances are slim that you'll succeed in maintaining the weight. For years I've lost 20lbs and then gained it all back once I felt "hot" enough.

Once I realized that it is about my health, being fit is my ultimate goal, and being HOT is definitely up there too =) But once I realized that my health was at stake, it really makes it easier for me to know that I will maintain this for the rest of my life.
Krizstyling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 11:47 AM   #10  

I'm right there with you, girls. I want to be able to wear slinky clothes again (not that I want to wear them all the time...I just want the option). I want to be able to put on a dress and feel beautiful, sexy and hot altogether (not frumpy and worried if my rolls are more or less visible in this dress vs another).

Mikey- I've gotten into several relationships because I wasn't confident and attracted men who have used me. I'm sick of it...I'm turning 30 in less than a year so I better damn well stop it.

I'm putting a sticker on my fridge and "snack" places that reminds me "I want to be hot"...can't put it on my work computer so you gals will have to be my motivation on that front (my boss and secretary come in my office often and I really don't want to explain a "I want to be hot" sticky note to them).
Old 01-11-2011, 11:50 AM   #11  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

I want to be hot to! What I hate is some days I look at myself and say holy **** I'm hot...but then I continue to look at myself and the hotness goes away. I'm getting better though at faking my confidence especially for this guy I'm sooo into right now. So maybe the saying is if you think you're hot you WILL be hot?
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 11:50 AM   #12  

I hear you Krizstyling. I want to be healthy too (didn't mean to imply that I didn't)...I want to be happy with myself and at peace with myself too. My "I want to be hot" kick was just something that hit me today pretty hard.
Old 01-11-2011, 11:50 AM   #13  
On my way back to skinny!

S/C/G: 172.5/138/120

Height: 5'3

Like every.single.day and I'm doing okay getting there I mean I'm down to 149 (120 is my goal) but I hate that out of my entire wardrobe I have like 6 things that fit and everything else is skinny clothes. I haven't always been big but my third baby did me in :-(
JellEBeanDesigns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 11:57 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 295/278/160

Height: 5'7

With temperatures averaging -20C here right now, I definitely want to be hot!

Ok, seriously though, I'd love to be hot. I always feel frumpy. My new years resolution to myself was to apply make-up more often, so I would feel better about myself, but I am failing! LOL I am a stay at home mom, and it's just a great excuse to not bother. I wanna be hot too :P
OhMyDogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 12:03 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 280/274/199

Height: 5'5"

I hope you dressed up today then. Sometimes that is just the best solution!

I know I overdress a little bit for my job, but if I don't I will feel frumpy and sleepy and just tired and haggard in general. Looking nice gives me more energy and makes me feel much better, the better I feel the more apt I am to take better care of myself throughout the day (like not overeating or otherwise sabotaging myself)
BigBlueStar is offline   Reply With Quote