Old 01-10-2011, 08:14 AM   #1  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

Default Quick Weekly Chat January 10-16

Good Morning Ladies!!!

Welcome back to Monday. ::grumble:: Today should be interesting. We are under a winter storm warning. They are only expecting the area I live in to get a few inches of snow (although it went from 1 to 2-3) with 1/4'' of ice later tonight. Just enough to make an icky mess. The school system I work for has called for a 2.5 hour early release. If it starts snowing earlier than anticipated (which is looking like a good possibility) who knows what will happen. All I know is the kids are wound up.

Anyway, here is to NEW week! I think that due to the weather I'm going to have to figure out some work outs at home. Maybe I'll break out the 30DS video...hmmmm....

Hope you all have a GREAT [and safe] day!

Last edited by Feral; 01-10-2011 at 08:15 AM.
Feral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 09:40 AM   #2  
Mary

S/C/G: 225/190/125

Height: 5'2" Age: 22

Feral - It's that time of year again. I was glad for the snow we got in the mountains when I was there last week, though, totally makes for better snow sports conditions lol.

-------------------

Hokay, so I don't know if I have time for full weekly chat for a few weeks. This is good.

I'm back from the holidays that swallowed me whole and set me back at least 5lbs, was good on New Year's, then started my 1 week vacation in the Poconos with the family on a rough start - back up like 4lbs in sodium (yes, I brought my scale. But I'm glad I did because it helped me stay on track). BUT I was determined to not eat food at the lodge of the ski resort we were going to for three days and I ended up packing my own lunch - totally payed off because between snowboarding, eating a little out of my calorie range but still counting, and hiking around Arrowhead Lake where we were staying I managed to lose some pounds while we were away! Of course TOM is going to rear its ugly head this week, but I'm proud of myself for accomplishing that on vacation when we had SO MUCH good food to eat. So many goodies to resist!
platformnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 09:41 AM   #3  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

Ferel - We had our storm this weekend which totally sucked but I'm glad it happened on the weekend and not on the week day when I work. We still have really cold weather and high winds but most of the roads are semi okay. Hope fully you stay nice, warm and safe.

So last week I worked out 5 out of 6 days and I forgot to do my weekly weigh in, so I'm waiting until next sunday to do it. I have my meeting with my personal trainer today at two to speak about my goals and what I hope to accomplished at the gym I'm a little excited about that and then getting in my workout. This week is solo week without my partner since she's on her 4 days of work and going to the gym at 7:30 at night isn't good for me. So wish me luck! Hopefully I don't get too blah about being by myself. I'm really anti social. lol
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 09:55 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 176/133.4/135

Height: 5'4"

Morning, ladies. Hope you all have a great day...I went a little off track this weekend but not too bad I hope (my sister and her husband were visiting and love take out). Friday night I made my own meal while they had take out, Saturday I ran around all day doing errands with or without them and was bad for supper (wine and chicken enchiladas), Sunday I ran around all day doing errands and had some wine a small steak and 1/2 a potato so I don't think it was a massive fail. *fingers crossed*

Back on track today and getting ready to weigh in on Wednesday for my first weekly weigh in after starting over again last week Wednesday.

Last edited by asweetchicagogirl1; 01-10-2011 at 09:55 AM.
asweetchicagogirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 10:07 AM   #5  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Alana - I did NOT know about that stuff...it occurred to me today that I could just be really dehydrated, as well as sore, so I'm going to beef up on the water today.

Hi Mary!!!!

Alright, so today is going to be interesting. I can't really walk up or down stairs, but my legs seem to be a bit more flexible. My knees are cracking at least, so I'm taking that as a good sign. I did NOT work out this morning, I was considering doing the elliptical backwards and then I was like hey, give it a rest, Jennierose. Stop being crazy. So I'm just going to swim later and hopefully that will really help stretch my quads out.
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 10:16 AM   #6  
Jess is losing it!

S/C/G: 189/159/129

Height: 5'3"

I'm SORE. And I have a soccer game tonight. That is all.
jazzang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 10:36 AM   #7  
Lindsay

S/C/G: 220/210/150

Height: 5'7

Morning ladies!
iM going to try to fit my workout in after school. Now that Tom is over and i no longer feel all crampy I think i can handle i more tough workout.
I don't think i can workout while Im on my TOM i just think it hurts too much..lol.
Mickeypnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 10:47 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 165/144.8/135

Height: 5'2

TOM is coming and I feel like a jiggly cow...AWESOME!
LindsB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 10:57 AM   #9  
Brighter than the moon!

Working out while I have TOM always makes me feel better, I think just because a lot of the water is released. The hard part for me is having the energy...
Old 01-10-2011, 11:11 AM   #10  
Weight Watcher

S/C/G: 244/199/140

Height: 5"5

I'm hoping to start working out some more this weekend. The BF and I played Disc Golf on Saturday and normally I get winded after about 30mins but we played for close to 2hrs and I felt great. This is the time of year I like to get outside since it's finally cool and not to humid. Which means I willbe able(read:want to) to take the baby I watch on a walk daily for 30mins! Then n the evenings another 30mins of workout/strecthing videos. Well that's the goal atleast, though I will probably only do it 4 or 5 days.lol.
WannaBaSkinnybride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 11:47 AM   #11  
You can DOOO IT!

S/C/G: 223/*ticker*/150

Height: 5'6"

Did Zumba for wii for the first time last night. That is FAST. Loved it though! Back on track with my eating, and hoping to really move forward with the weight loss again, after losing all of my holiday weight. After all I have to go wedding dress shopping in two months, and white is NOT a flattering color.
misstraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 12:02 PM   #12  
Brighter than the moon!

They have Zumba for the Wii!?!?!?
Old 01-10-2011, 12:02 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 202|200|150

Height: 5'4"

Hi girls! I'm sorta new - was here as Burberry 2 years ago, & back now that I had a babe & am ready to lose more.

Anyway, I'm about to bust out of the 180s this week & I'm stoked about that! I have my Just Dance with Julianne DVD & my low cal meals for the week. I was only on my game for 4 days last week & I still managed to drop 2.5lbs.

Good luck to everyone this week!
MaddieBPhoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 12:55 PM   #14  
Happiness is not a weight

Height: 5' 8"

Morning, y'all. Nothing too crazy to report here. I'm still holding strong on giving up desserts for January and working out like a badass, and I feel fantastic. There are cookies in the break room at work today, but they're not even an issue - I'm not going to have any, so why worry about them?

I'm heading home to MI for a funeral this weekend, so that could be a little bit of a challenge in terms of eating and exercise, but I'll prepare as well as I can. I'm staying with my mom and she's been doing yoga lately, so hopefully I can do that with her.
smisen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 01:04 PM   #15  
Lindsay

S/C/G: 220/210/150

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellarosa27 View Post
They have Zumba for the Wii!?!?!?
i know, im like really i knew that they have it for the xbox...I went and bought just dance and it was fun. nice workout and it really is something the whole family and enjoy doing!

And stella, sometimes my TOM is so bad I don't even want to move. usually the last day or two are okay though.
went to school today and was told i have movie star hair! Highlight of my day! and i had thought it looked a mess!

Last edited by Mickeypnd; 01-10-2011 at 01:05 PM.
Mickeypnd is offline   Reply With Quote