Old 01-11-2011, 07:45 PM   #61  
Lindsay

S/C/G: 220/210/150

Height: 5'7

haley-they havent plowed the roads here either and it sucked when i got out of school.
Stella- yay for not hurting!!
Feral and chele--Im hoping they close school here. dont get me wrong i like going but i dont wanna drive in this yucky stuff!

so im thinking of getting a second job to get my own apartment, i know it might be hard but i think its the step in the right direction...im just worried i wont ever have time to workout....
Mickeypnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 08:09 PM   #62  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Chele - great for no school

You know, one day I want to work in a field where snow = don't come to work because the roads are dangerous. Instead, I work an industry where if they flights are cancelled due to ice, you're still expected to show up. So, instead of flying to North Carolina tomorrow morning, I've hired a car to come get me and I'll be DRIVING. That's about 12 hours in a car in one day.

Because there is no way on God's green earth that I'm driving myself down to NC when they're calling for 6 inches of snow in DC and more ice in North Carolina. Nuh uh.

Now for the positive - I got my birthday dress in the mail, and I weighed myself. I never weigh myself at night, but with all of the food I've eaten today I'm still 0.6 lbs LOWER than I was this morning. I'm guessing lots of the water retention is gone, and that makes me happy.

Also, last time I checked my bf% it was 29 something. Today - 24.4 HEEEEEEEEEEECK YES!!!

I'm actually pumped to exercise on Thursday. Woot.
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 09:03 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 202|200|150

Height: 5'4"

I'm going to my MIL's tomorrow for lunch & we're having pot roast. I'm bummed because I was all excited to not have a reason to fudge until my cheat day, but now I'm gonna be so tempted by rolls & soda & potatoes...I seriously was thinking of calling & saying "I'll be there after lunch is over" but that seems a little ridiculous. Suggestions??
MaddieBPhoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 09:06 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 268/260/194

Height: 5'7.5"

tara--Wait, what is this about egg cupcakes?? Is it just like a cupcake-shaped egg-stuffed pancake? Sounds good.

holls--Yeah, I wish it would get into the (upper) 30s during the DAY here.

stella--I can't believe you have to go out on the roads in the ice like that, that's crazy!! They really can't do it over phone/tech or put it off? well, be safe!

haley--They don't plow much in MI either, seems like. It's not really snow that freaks me out though, it's ice. Drive slow...

smisen--my friend got an IUD recently too and said it's being a brat sometimes but it should stop soon.

I woke up with a raging sore throat today which is a bummer. In better news, I heard about a project idea for my thesis that sounded great and found out that the class I'm TA for will be entertaining, which is nice for me.
zizania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 09:08 PM   #65  
Brighter than the moon!

Zizana - No, it totally has to be in person. We'll see how this goes...

Mickey - What kind of second job are you thinking about?
Old 01-12-2011, 01:30 AM   #66  
Jess is losing it!

S/C/G: 189/159/129

Height: 5'3"

Stella - congrats on BF %!! and omg be careful out there in that crazy weather!!!!!!!!

I'm jealous of all you and your snow!!!! i havent seen snow yet this year! i'm planning a trip for jan 22-23 tho, gonna go snowboarding on some fake socal snow, woo hoo
jazzang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 09:24 AM   #67  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

I hate to be the grouch but really snow days are kind of fun, but they really muck up the work schedule. We still have to make the time up so that's when it really becomes a pain in the a$$. Granted, I won't complain about the fact that I was able to curl up in my bed yesterday afternoon and read myself to sleep. Epic nap FTW!

Yesterday I was proud of myself because even though I was at home and bored I don't felt like I over ate horribly and had the munchies all day. Oh and can I just say that a spoonful of peanut butter can be a LIFE SAVER!!!!

Mickey - the only suggestion I can make is that no matter how busy your schedule you MAKE TIME. We all have to do that just as much as we have to force ourselves to work out. Just don't over do it or you'll be really burnt out really fast.

So today is already WEDNESDAY! WAHOOO!!!!!! I'm ready to go do hoodrat things with my hoodrat friends this weekend!

Last edited by Feral; 01-12-2011 at 09:25 AM.
Feral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 09:55 AM   #68  

S/C/G: highest 191/ticker/135

Height: 5'4"

Good morning all!

Had an unexpected day off yesterday due to the ice. Got spend time with my little man and baked some banana bread muffins and sweet potato muffins. The sweet potato ones are only 100 cals each so I'm going to have tomorrow morning with my protein shake! I'm super excited about them!

Been doing great on eating this week. My calories have been made up for 40% protein, 40% carbs and 20% fats. Normally I only shoot for 33% of each, so i'm pretty proud of that.

Got my dress from Forever 21 (MEDIUM!!) for date night with the hubby next weekend. So excited to wear it!! I've probably said before, but we are going to The Melting Pot and then going to see The Lion King, I can't wait!!

Madison - don't skip the lunch. Plan for it. When I know i'm going to have an off plan meal, I will make sure my other calories are low for the day and then also decrease my calories for the day before and the day after. I did this for Thanksgiving and Christmas so that I could indulge in my favorite items for both holidays and I consistently lost over the holidays.

Stella - Awesome about the bf%!! I have no clue what mine is, but would like to get it measured so I can start focusing more on fat loss. I'd like to be able to see some of the muscle that i've been gaining.
jenn33082 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 10:06 AM   #69  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Height: 5'7"

I'm grouchy too... but not because of weather (although it is cold today here in FL...but not snow...) but because my DD was just not having it today. Crying and whining for 40 minutes non-stop sure ruins one's mood.
And she is not a little baby... 5 years old. Sigh..
Well, I am stressed out but don't really feel like eating much either... hopefully I won't be inhaling my lunch.
taragettingthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 10:09 AM   #70  
Jess is losing it!

S/C/G: 189/159/129

Height: 5'3"

I just ate a donut. Oops.

But I'm proud of myself for making it to the gym last night for 40 mins of cardio even though I was at work from 6:30 am to 7:30 pm
jazzang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 10:21 AM   #71  

S/C/G: 200/ticker/130

Height: 5'6

Jess - Good work making it to the gym! I've gotta get my lazy but outta bed now and do the same.

Tara - fussy child = me being cranky too. Its cold in west palm right now too. It would figure that when I move back to FL the winters get colder! (I used to live in Clearwater btw and thinking of moving back soon!)

Jen - I <3 the melting pot!
missholls910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 10:45 AM   #72  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Height: 5'7"

missholls910 Where in Clearwater? I live in Town and Country area. Not that far at all, huh?

Jess Wow, you are my hero!

Jen I love their clothes but haven't been able to really fit into them. Can't wait till I can get one from there....
taragettingthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 10:45 AM   #73  
Brighter than the moon!

Jess = my hero

Uh, yeah. No ice on the roads. Hardly any snow. I want to know why the airlines felt it necessary to cancel my flight. I'm just going to take this as a sign that today will go well and I acted like a spoiled brat yesterday for nothing.

Whoops.
Old 01-12-2011, 10:48 AM   #74  

S/C/G: 200/ticker/130

Height: 5'6

Tara- I've lived all over the place in clearwater. I pretty much grew up there. But for a while I lived right across from countryside high school. (also where I went to school class of 2005!)
missholls910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 10:50 AM   #75  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzang View Post
I just ate a donut. Oops.

But I'm proud of myself for making it to the gym last night for 40 mins of cardio even though I was at work from 6:30 am to 7:30 pm
Don't feel bad I had a coffee crisp after my hour and twenty minute workout last night after the gym. I couldn't help it I was starving and it's like a 25 minute drive home....

I'm starting to love the gym seriously. I wake up and got to work and can't wait to head out to the gym. Also I got a hair cut yesterday! This is the first time I found a hair dresser that is really good.
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote