Old 01-13-2011, 07:27 PM   #76  
Soon We'll Be Complete

Rainbow I would definitely go back to the gyno, abnormal cells can very easily become cancerous cells. My good friend is having surgery this month to cut out abnormal cells from her cervix do to hpv. But your cervix is thick so they can take a layer or two and not compromise anything like child bearing. Good Luck with the testing.
Just1More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 07:29 PM   #77  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

Up another .4 kg this morning. WRONG DIRECTION. But considering I probably had 15 gingersnaps and 2 creampuffs (filled with custard), who's really surprised? Going to take it easy on the food today and run again tonight. Other than that, I'm pretty happy with everything. Finally feeling normal again after post-vacation blues.

rainbowstripe WOW! That's fantastic! Enjoy The National tonight!

FPSJ That's some discipline to run before work. No worries about the snack-binge.

Icon Stiff/sore neck after sleeping is the worst. Hope that clears up ASAP.

JLNichols Water? A small snack?
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 07:44 PM   #78  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

Height: 5'4"

Rainbow, cute shoes! I would never pay that much for sandals, but if they are comfortable and you think you’ll wear them a lot, then it’ll be worth it! Sorry to hear you’re still having problems down there though  you should definitely go back to the doctor. I mean it’s not supposed to hurt! (unless your bf is hung like a horse, but then that might be TOO much TMI, haha)

Targettingthin, aww, your bf sounds so nice!

Krampus, I saw that cake on fb… it was evil. Now I want a mountain of cream-puffs too….

FPSJ, congrats on getting your workout in!

well good morning all... it's friday! yay! i'm so happy about that, event though this was a really short and slow week and i just sat on my *** for most of the time. lol. feel like i'm getting back into the swing of things...

not much to report today, except that i was down .1kg this morning even though i had cake last night. lol. it was kinda within my calories (a little over, but i think around 1700, which is fine) but yeah, i dunno who was talking about cravings earlier, but i've been having lots of them lately!! i just wanna eat all the time! lol. and i'm not pms or anything so i dunno what's up... but anyways, so far so good
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 07:47 PM   #79  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

Winter hoarding. I've just realized it's the week before my period, maybe that would help explain the fact that I've had dessert every day this week.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 07:58 PM   #80  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

krampus- yep that'd do it

kawaii- congrats on being down!

rainbow- yeah might be worth a trip back That really sucks. I think you're so brave for going the first time!

Ok so should still sore so I put some tiger balm on it. Nothing happened, so i put a little bit more on and then went and washed my hands and now I have this awesome cold slow uncomfortable burn going on. Yay.

Edit: arrgg its intensifying

Last edited by Iconised Ghost; 01-13-2011 at 08:01 PM.
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 09:57 PM   #81  

S/C/G: 192/**ticker**/115

Height: 5'2

Thanks for all the advice ladies. I'm going to try some lemon water and try to eat a bigger breakfast and take a small snack with me to school. Hopefully this works...

I hope everyone has had a wonderful day...as for me my weight is still the same as it was yesterday so I did 40 minutes of pilates today and it was the first time trying this and I enjoy it alot! So I might do a few pilates exercises on netflix for the next few weeks or so. As for calories did okay today. But sorry this is short but I got to put the children to sleep and hopefully get some homework done!
JLNichols07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 10:41 PM   #82  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

Just1More Thanks, I'm thinking it's the best idea.

Kawaii I guess I kind of thought of them more as heels than sandals, and yeah, the last pair of sandals I bought were $15 NZD haha, so I'm pretty cheap usually...but I love them so much. And I don't think my bf is hung like a horse lol...I have begun to wonder whether because I'm so short that I'm small in there? There's some TMI for you Yay for your small loss! And yay for cake! I know I shouldn't say yay for cake, but I'm having serious cake cravings.

krampus Thanks for the encouragement! Hope your minor gain disappears quick enough

Icon I guess I kind of had to go the first time, since I had had so many abnormal smears and my doctor didn't seem to care...but yeah I guess I'm scared to go back because it costs so much and I'm worried that I'm overreacting and that they won't be able to find anything (plus I really don't want another biopsy down there :s). Eep, tiger balm - always makes me feel weird that some balm can change your how your skin feels...I really hope your shoulder gets better!

~STARVING today. Partially my fault...I'm hovering just under 500 calories and hesitant to eat anything else because I have no idea what is for dinner or whether I'll end up going out after this gig tonight - and I like to have the wiggle room with my calories - but I'm so hungryyyyy. Sometimes I am silly. Right now I want cake.
Tomorrow we're going out for brunch to say farewell to a friend of my boyfriend's from uni. The menu at this cafe is SO limited, I have no idea what to eat. Thinking just poached eggs and a side of mushroom perhaps.
Oh I forgot I can change my ticker!!!
Only 50 minutes of work left...come ON.
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 01:10 AM   #83  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

Just posted a picture over in the picture thread of my new shoes (and me wearing them haha).
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 01:35 AM   #84  

rainbow, you should eat something! actually, i never understand when people post on here that they are too low in calories for the day... that NEVER happens to me! in fact, they go up way too quickly! and i am left thinking "crap! what can i eat that is only 200 calories or less?!"

bored at school. 40 minutes left. no action on fb or any of my message boards, blogs i read... gah! at least it'll be the weekend soon! off to meet my guy friend from last weekend for coffee... again! lol. coffee yesterday, coffee today... lol. i am thinking that i will just have tea so i can hoard my calories towards something else, eheh.
Old 01-14-2011, 01:53 PM   #85  
This is not a test.

kawaii- haha same! most of the time. If i have extra cals left over im like, ooh snack time!

rainbow- i was going to say that you probably cant over react when it comes to your health but then i was like, hmm hyperchondria? munchausens? But i think pain is a tricky one, since its very subjective and general. If i were as brave as you, I would go back

My head was totally not in the right place last week so i am starting over today, trying to have a good, positive, productive new week
Old 01-14-2011, 02:11 PM   #86  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Height: 5'7"

rainbow I love your pics. What a cute dress and shoes! And you are now close to my goal weight... I remember back when I was here couple years ago and you just started on here. Now I'm where you were back then... What a motivation you are to me!!

Icon Hope you will feel better soon... I'm very used to that feeling... I don't even have to sleep wrong, my neck/shoulder muscle just decides to have spasm time to time on its own.

FatPants Wouldn't it be nice if we were all in our bikini being skinny mini? LOL

Down 1.4 since Monday, which is total 4.2 loss but I'm not counting it as official weight. It is still good because I've been feeling quite fat around my tummy and that was why I jumped on the scale ... but I guess it's just being bloated... I think I'm supposed to be around TOM, hence the feeling, although I'm taking continous BC so I won't have one for another month. Last night, I was getting ready to put my DD to bed and my bf turned on the tv and put on our work out dvd and had it all ready. Now I can't just get out of working out because I want to... unless he's gone, I guess. LOL

Last edited by taragettingthin; 01-14-2011 at 02:14 PM.
taragettingthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 02:33 PM   #87  
This is not a test.

tara- thats terrible! I'm glad this only happens once or twice a year when I sleep funny. Great that your bf is helping out with the DVD, even when you're not feeling it

Just had a bit of an epiphany- i need a new hobby! I have a fair number of old ones but I want to try something new. But what?
Old 01-14-2011, 03:03 PM   #88  

S/C/G: 129.4/ticker/115

Height: 4'11''

Alrighty....one more night of work and then it's FINALLY the weekend.... I can do it....I can do it.....

123.4 this morning. Whew! I was nervous I'd be up. Now I have to think of something to do Saturday night with a friend that won't involve horrible food/tons of alcohol.. hmm.

Either way, so happy for some downtime.... stress level has been high lately.
Lots of good things are happening, but I notice that when I start to feel pressured, the urge to snack hits, hard. I am totally an emotional eater! Ohhh well, knowledge is power, right?!

Kawaii
-- I never have an issue eating enough calories, either..... like, ever. Hahaha

Iconised-- I am a big believer in a positive mind frame. Keep it goin'!

Tara-- Congrats on the continued loss... even if it's small!

Rainbow-- I'm on my way over to the pics thread to check out your shoes...
FatPantsSkinnyJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 09:36 PM   #89  

morning all! it is already saturday here and i am chilling in bed watching tv i'm in a pretty good mood since scale said 75.2 this morning! which is a bigger loss than i expected (165.8!) but i'm really worried because i'm supposed to go out on the town tonight, which means food and drinks and i REALLY wanna keep seeing lower numbers on my scale, not higher tomorrow morning!! so i'm basically gonna be eating as little as i can all day today! (without starving myself, cuz if i do then i will just go insane on the food tonight!) wish me luck!

now i am procrastinating heavily because i have to clean up my place since my friend is gonna be sleeping over tonight... and if there is one thing i hate (possibly even more than working out!!) it is cleaning, haha...

have a good one!
Old 01-14-2011, 09:59 PM   #90  

S/C/G: 209/191/135

Height: 5 foot 6

NEW ACCOUNT for a new mindset!

Hey girls its MyBigWish here, I created a new account because I feel like I've been at 3fC for so long and have yet to jump kick my weight loss number wise! So, I'm giving myself a new start on here and with everything.

There were so many things going on a few months ago when I started on 3FC and I feel at such a different point in my life that I almost feel like a different person posting so a new account it is. Don't worry you can still rely on me for the same randomness .

26 pounds to lose by 5/28! Let's get this going!!!
LawGirl88 is offline   Reply With Quote