Old 01-13-2011, 07:08 PM   #46  
Diet and Exercise!

S/C/G: 185/165/135

Height: 5'3"

Hey girls,

Having a rough time of it today. Got a "save the date" from my ex, who I'm still rather in love with, so... yeah. I self-mediated with a bottle of wine and some pizza, but now it's done. And now I have to work hard to look HOT for his wedding!!!
fatmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 10:45 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

fatmac I'm sorry to hear about that, it must be hard. You had your pizza and wine, I think it's ok to do that sometimes! (Others may disagree...) Back on track now?
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 10:33 AM   #48  

S/C/G: original 221 198/ticker/150

Height: 5'9"

Hey girlies!

ande - Ah ok, you guys are doing the renovations yourself?! That's ton of work, but also SUPER cool cuz you'll be able to say - "oh you like that sink? Yeah, I put it in"... lol

sun - That's awesome you got an elliptical! I'm sure you're enjoying it?!

fatmac - I can't blame you... I would have probably gone the total opposite and spent so long on the treadmill I'd have puked, lol. Besides, I'm sure you're already back OP so no big deal. You WILL look hot for that wedding!

rainbow - I'm still smiling about your explanation of the work out dvd, lol.

I am FINALLY back down to my ticker weight! I am happy to know that I can start moving it the next time the scale shows lower. My husband and I are going out snowboarding all day with my sister and BIL tomorrow. We're all really excited! We're going to the grocery store together tonight to get healthy foods (for hubby and I) to pack in an ice chest so we don't have to wing it tomorrow and possibly spend a ton of money on foods. I hope you all are lucky enough to enjoy a 3-day weekend this weekend and make the most of it. =)

Last edited by stargzr; 01-14-2011 at 10:35 AM.
stargzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 06:28 PM   #49  
Diet and Exercise!

Back on track now. I left work early today to go grocery shopping (my typical Saturday errand) but we might get another snowstorm tomorrow and Sunday, so I wanted to make sure I had healthy food in the house! But, tonight, I'm hanging out with some friends who I know will be drinking and expecting me to drink as well. I don't want to make a big deal of it, but I'm not going to drink tonight. In fact, I'm not going to drink for the rest of January. I hate that people feel the need to comment on other people's eating and drinking habits.

Stephanie - have fun snowboarding!! Have you done it before? It took me forever to learn to snowboard. I tried skiing for the first time last weekend and it was SO much fun! And great exercise!
Old 01-14-2011, 10:02 PM   #50  
sun

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/125

Height: 5'1"

[/B]rainbow/B] Nice weight in! Have fun at your concert

fatmac OH geez what a bummer.... I wouldn't sweat it about your mini binge. You are doing so well there is no question you will be hot at the wedding.

steph Yay on the ticker victory.. what a nice a feeling. Have a wonderful day snowboarding. Have you done it before?

So today I was grumpy all day and picking fights with my husband cuz I am hungry trying to get my eaint back to normal. Boo.....its ten and I am watching Salt with my hubby and am about to jump on the elliptical to burn some fat haven't worked out since yesterday and I dont want to loose my momentum. See you ladies tomorrow.
sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 10:48 PM   #51  

Hey girls, sorry just checking in really quickly, we have company and I shouldn't really be on the net! I posted a pic over in the photo thread if any of you want to see - I caved and bought new shoes haha. Hope you are all well and having good weekends!
Old 01-15-2011, 09:35 PM   #52  

Stephanie Yay for being back at ticker weight! I'm sure you'll get to move it again in no time. And yay for snowboarding! I hope you have/had a great time! I've never done any snow sports at all - in fact I've only really seen snow once or twice in my life!

fatmac Glad to hear you're back on track. I hope you did ok with your goal to not drink, I know how hard that can be when you're around people that are drinking. Hope you had a fun night!

sun Hope your grumpiness has subsided and that you enjoyed your elliptical workout! You're doing great!

~Hey ladies! Thought I'd come back and do some personals since I'm at work and it's the quietest day I've ever experienced. Sundays I work 11-4, it's already 3.30 and I haven't had one sale...so that probably shows how quiet it is.
Last night we had a barbecue (my boyfriend and I), since his parents were away. It was meant to be just a few people around and a pretty quiet thing but a few more people than we'd invited showed up. It wasn't crazy or out of hand or anything, and they were all friends of ours, it just wasn't the evening we'd had in mind - I am proud that I managed to stick to the 1600 calorie limit I'd set myself for Saturday. I went to bed just after 12, unfortunately leaving my boyfriend and a couple of his friends to clean up the mess. I felt bad, but I was tired!
I wore my new shoes and I love them SO much. It's so weird how a pair of shoes can make you feel so much different, I just felt really confident, I guess it could have also been that I kind of just thought to myself last night - you're doing a great job, you've lost a good amount of weight, you're not looking too bad! So yeah I had fun and was just feeling good.

I woke up not feeling so good this morning, just unsettled for some reason...dunno what it is, but it's subsided a bit now.

Hope you ladies are all having good weekends!
Old 01-15-2011, 10:22 PM   #53  
sun

rainbow How fun! New shoes are awesome. you are doing so very well sweetie. I am sure you looked wonderful in them.

I did fairly well these last two days. I wasn't able to workout today, there was too much to do and I had guests. I want to get on the elliptical tomorrow morning before I go to my gf for her daughter's party. She is making strawberry shortcake and I don't want to have to skip it.hahaha

see you all tomorrow!
Old 01-16-2011, 07:19 AM   #54  
Diet and Exercise!

rainbow - that sounds like a great night! I'm always the first to go to bed, too (even if the party is in my studio apartment! I'm such an old lady!)

sun - good job for sticking to the plan even with guests! I wish I had an elliptical in my house... but alas. No room!

I'm doing really well. I've got the eating (and drinking) under control, have a great meal plan for the coming week, and have planned workouts every day. I have a feeling this is common, especially around 3fc, but I HATE how all or nothing I am. Like right now - I'm 100% committed. But that can change in an instant, and then I've thrown away the whole week's work. I really, really want to work on this, but I don't really know how. Sigh.
Old 01-16-2011, 05:14 PM   #55  

sun Strawberry shortcake sounds good but I actually have no idea what it is haha - hope you got your workout in There's a pic in the photo thread of me in the new shoes also.

fatmac I think I just love sleep too much! Glad to hear you're doing well, keep the commitment up! I'm usually great with eating but slack on exercise, it's hard to get them both going well!
Old 01-16-2011, 10:11 PM   #56  
sun

fatmac I totally know what you mean about the all or nothing thing! I am so the same way :P Oh well...here is to ALL!

rainbow strawberry shortcake is vanilla spongecake with heavy whipped cream and strawberries in the middle.

So I ate good portions at dinner with alot of salad and only one and a half slices of pizza....a small piece of cake and ice cream and a few snackie things. I did get my workout in the morning doing 20 minutes in the elliptical and am going to do atleast another 10 right now... tomorrow P90X in the morning and elliptical in the evening. I am ready to shake it off one way or the other.
Old 01-16-2011, 10:15 PM   #57  

sun In that case I guess I wouldn't eat it! I'm not a fan of plain sponge cake, and I unfortunately don't like strawberries...or cream. Glad you got to have a piece of something you enjoy though! You did great at the dinner!

I'm going to fail at exercise today simply because the only time I'd be able to do it is after 8.30pm, and I know I'll feel gross if I do it after dinner/it could work me up too much before bed. I'm cooking dinner for my boyfriend's parents - only fair, since they cook for me a few nights a week, so that will kind of have me occupied from the time I get home from work...through to eating. Then eating...then yeah. Zumba tomorrow night though, I'll be there for sure.
I'm getting my hair cut and coloured on Wed - trying to decide whether I should take a break from red hair and go back to a brown...it's a harder decision than I thought it would be!
Old 01-16-2011, 10:28 PM   #58  
Hairstylist

S/C/G: 200/ticker/145

Height: 5'6

@ rainbow: i like the red on you its super cute!

Ive been wanting to go a red-ish/violet brown color. tired of the chocolate brown!!!!
leslielou87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 10:33 PM   #59  

leslielou Thanks! Only problem is it fades ridiculously - if you take a peek over in the 20-somethings photo thread, you'll see a picture I posted on Saturday (probably 1 page back from most recent page) and it's a completely different colour!
Old 01-16-2011, 10:43 PM   #60  
Hairstylist

S/C/G: 200/ticker/145

Height: 5'6

oh girl i know, thats the only reason why i havent gone straight red. haha
leslielou87 is offline   Reply With Quote