Old 12-16-2010, 11:05 PM   #1  
Graceful Loser

Default Anyone interested in doing a weight loss radio show with me?

Okay, so I was wondering if any chicks would be interested in not only being my weight loss buddy but maybe creating a radio show on Blog Talk? I'd like to start a project. I'm looking for someone (you don't have to be in your 20s I just wasn't sure where to post this) who wants to motivate and inspire others with me. I'm also looking for someone who can stay dedicated to this project. I was thinking of doing two different kinds of show a week. One show would be random weight loss related topics and the other would be a tips/advice/etc. show.

If anyone is interested just let me know.
Hamoco350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 11:35 PM   #2  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

I live in Japan but I have a laptop with a microphone. I'd be open to it!
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 01:44 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 173/152.2/130

Height: 5’7"

interesting... what would this entail and HOW can it happen? are you looking for people close to you? I was a psych major, so i <3 giving advice, and I’m an actress. i think this sounds pretty cool, i’d love to hear more about it!
shasha12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 01:55 AM   #4  
On a mission

S/C/G: HW280/CW270/GW160

Height: 5'9"

Interested to hear about it. Not sure about dishing out advice, I have a long way to go still; but it sounds pretty cool.
vdander24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 03:56 AM   #5  
Graceful Loser

krampus, you actually call in and everything is done by telephone.

shasha, I am not looking for someone close to me, just someone who could do a 30 minute show once or twice a week. It would be great if this person could help me advertise on other sites to gain viewers since this would be essentially starting something from scratch. You have to call in by telephone and talk about whatever for however long your show is.

vdander24, I am not looking specifically for someone who is far along in their journey because I have a long way to go too! I am not certain about subject matter so possibly advice would only be given to those seeking it (callers if we have any). This is mostly a motivational tool for me and a way to connect with a weight loss buddy.
Hamoco350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 11:54 AM   #6  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Um, that would be pretty cool. I'm currently working on my Master's in Health, and a lot of it has to do with various behavior change theories, which is pretty applicable.

As I said, I'm in school, but if the schedule was consistent (and I knew about it) I think I could participate.
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote