Old 12-14-2010, 08:51 PM   #61  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

Stella – sometimes you need a take a nice personal day from work and concentrait on yourself. That’s what my 1 day a month sick days are for haha.

Kaelah – we all fall off eventually, but the main thing is we get back on top of it, when were ready. Good luck!

Kat – Mind shipping me up some yummy muffins? Lol

JL – With the good comes the bad...WICKED on 164! Sucky for the pipes...yikes!

Kenzide – I know and I hate that! But I still managed to get 8 hours in, 3 then 5 after the hour and a half wake up call lol.

Kawaii – Try a big mac or something, maybe that will help? I don’t know I have that my weight bounces from 158, to 162. And yesterday I was 159.9 in the morning, ate some crap and was 158 when I got home. (Don’t worry TOM is here so it didn’t stay haha) Maybe it was the change in something? It’ll get better don’t worry 1 up isn’t bad be happy it’s not 5 or 10

Krampus – Don’t be jealous...well it was a good sleep until my alarm scared the crap out of me this morning.

============================
So I did Jillian’s no more trouble zones, I pushed my way through the whole thing took a few short 15 second breaks when I needed too but whatever. Turns out i’m more sore then I realized in the chest area  oh well tomorrow I’ll do more cardio then weights so I’ll be okay.
I ate this most amazing sandwich I made for lunch, then it turns out we had an xmas lunch and I ate a salad and a slice of cheese cake with a class of rum and egg nog (yes there was liquid lol) So I’m considering today a cheat day...well I haven’t even at dinner yet I was pretty stuffed. I might have something light once I’m done this post. I haven’t decided yet.
Anyways happy days ladies!
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 09:14 PM   #62  
Ready for a smaller me.

S/C/G: 255/221/150

Height: 5'2

Thanks, y'all!

I've been thinking of a few "I can't wait to..."s! I cannot wait to own a pair of skinny jeans! I cannot wait to NOT wear Spanx everyday of my life! And I cannot wait to be the fat one in the family, while everyone else is super skinny and beautiful!

KatVee, those sound so good! Recipe? I love pumpkin everything.

JLNichols07, yikes! Hope that glue is dried by now!

KenzideRhae, I wish I could sleep til noon! I can't wait for Winter Break! I hope you're feeling better!

jazzang, whoohoo! You go!

KawaiiCandie, It is the worst when the scale just won't budge! Here's to you seeing a loss soon!

krampus, quick healing vibes for your foot, girl.

MiZTaCCen, Cheesecake, and desserts in general, are my downfall!
kaelah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 09:43 PM   #63  
Mary

S/C/G: 225/190/125

Height: 5'2" Age: 22

HOLY CRAP I'm behind on the chat. I'll go back + read + do personals tomorrow, I'm piled under knitting and homework at the moment.

Is anyone else absolutely FREEZING? According to my little widget it's 24 out but feels like 13 - FRIGID!!! And me and my crazy stepdad went out in that weather to pick out our Christmas tree! Luckily we found the perfect one in under 5 minutes. My hands went numb from the cold and I slammed my hand in the door to the farmers market :C But it doesn't feel damaged, just hurt at the time.

I've totally been craving a DD Vanilla Chai Tea all week. Me and my friends call it Cup O' Christmas, because it literally tastes like Christmas.

Have a good night everyone! Stay warm!
platformnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 11:30 PM   #64  
Its Alana Time

S/C/G: 217/ticker/150

Height: 5'4.5''

Hola chicas!

I forgot how fast these pages fill up. Ok personals time (as best I can)

Mary - Ouch. Hope your hand feels better. THe cold is killing me. I think I did one of those shiver dances in the parking lot at work today, the kind where you just shake until you are magically warm for a minute. I am positive my co-workers see me in a whole new light. Anything vanilla chai sounds delish.

MIZ - I'm hoping my dinner tonight actually makes the scale go down tonight too. I had 3 meat fajitas with corn tortillas and a few chips and salsa. I've been good and I actually dont consider this a bad meal. We'll see tomorrow.

Krampus - i would back out of the 4k. The most important thing is that your ankle heals. There will be other races, but you dont want another ankle (ok that sounded so much better in my head)

Stella - good luck

kaelah - sounds like you got a plan. Let's make it happen.

feral - I'm sure your dad is going to love it.

Sorry about not getting to all the personals. I just got home and its been a long one.

The next few days are going to be a food frenzy. Tomorrow is my dept lunch. I found out that it will be family style and one of the options is an iceberg wedge. So i can have some pasta and only get what I want. Tomorrow night it my annual "date night" with one of my friends. We decided that instead of getting each other a gift (and adding to the stress of what to get), that we would find a restaurant that we have never tried. I'll try and choose the best options. Friday = girls night dinner. Saturday there is another party another party, Sunday a cookie party (I think I might give mine away after i leave bc I am not taking those home with me), and a party Sunday night. This should sound great. I am going in with the attitude of "I have to learn to balance all of this." My co-workers said they wanted to live vicariously through me. I'm just trying to make them proud. lol. Remind me to take a nap really soon.
starmac13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 11:48 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

Height: 5'4"

Miz, lol, yeah. i'm just absolutely frightened that if i eat crap it'll go UP instead of just being stable! i'll bide my time though cuz i have a goodbye party for a friend on friday night (she is leaving japan to go back to australia) so calories are sure to go overboard then... but thanks for the pep-talk. i bought NMTZ too! i haven't done it yet though... still trying to finish my 30DS, haha... is it good?
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 12:51 AM   #66  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Eating is a bit high today. I've already hit 1000 calories or so. I'll try to focus on vegetables at dinner and see if I can't keep it at 1600 or lower.

platformnine HOLY MOLY I forgot all about Dunkin Donuts - luckily the closest DD to me is in Korea which is a 2 hour boat ride/30 minute flight from here (so not that far at all...), or I'd be morbidly obese off of their chais. They are SO SUGARY and DELICIOUS.

starmac13 Yeah, I think I'll pass on the 4k. I just feel bad because I've been telling all my coworkers I'm going to run in it this year and was really looking forward to it. But being able to rave my azz off all night long in Germany is going to be well worth the rest time. COOKIE PARTY?! Dream come true, what?
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 12:57 AM   #67  
Its Alana Time

S/C/G: 217/ticker/150

Height: 5'4.5''

Krampus - where are you going in germany? I want to get back there, but that small thing call money just keeps getting in the way. If I could find a low calorie cookie recipe, I would be fine. The last ones I made were snickerdoodles. Do you know the amount of butter that goes into those things?! A heart attacks worth. Anyone have a good idea?
starmac13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 01:00 AM   #68  
Jess is losing it!

S/C/G: 189/159/129

Height: 5'3"

krampus - Thanks! And no, i weigh in daily for the most part. but i'm down 3 pounds pretty quickly because i'm just getting back into the swing of things after kinda falling off the wagon for awhile. a lil detox does a body good! i've been hitting the gym and running, and actually paying attention to what i'm shoveling in the pie hole!!! what a concept, right??

Stella - Twins! hahaha love it.

Mary - If you are so cold... you should come to san diego! i just went for a night run... its about 60 outside... brr.... lol!

Kaeleh - thanks girl. and i'm totally with you on the skinny jeans, haha

--------------

So a question for everyone..... do you set yourself goals that correspond to certain dates? Like I want to lose XX lbs by next month or by your birthday or whatever. If you do, have you ever actually achieved those goals by the date you set out for?
jazzang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 02:56 AM   #69  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

Hey all! Just a couple of personals in response to stuff, sorry they're not more I just feel like I can't always keep up!!

KatVee Zumba was inside hehe...just in a place with no air con.

jazzang I heart Zumba too, I wish my instructor did more than one class per week!! As for your goal question, I do set that type of goal and sometimes I make them. Sometimes I don't...I just like having that kind of thing to work towards, even if I don't make them. I also don't get that upset if I don't make them..haha.

Kawaii No air con at all! It's just in a little church hall...they have some ceiling fans, I always try to position myself underneath those. New Zealand weather is usually fairly mild but for some reason we're having some ridiculous humidity at the moment! Sorry about your lost umbrella

~Got my eye checked out, and lucky I did. I've developed some sort of sensitivity condition where my eyes are kind of rejecting my contact lenses..they hate them it would seem and are feeling starved of oxygen. It's apparently a fairly normal condition, but not a good one...however it will get much better - I have to wear my glasses for a week and use these drops. I'm allowed to use my contacts for short periods of time in that week, ie if I want to exercise or go out at night. Then I get new contacts next week, a new type that apparently let more oxygen into my eyes. Bleh. Stupid eyes. At least I know what the problem is now! (and so do all of you since I type too much sometimes haha).

Just went out for an unexpected dinner with my boyfriend's parents, minus my boyfriend haha. He went out for a "boys dinner" and they felt bad leaving me here so they took me out with them. I ate a big steak. Probably bigger than I should have. Now I'm trying to work out calories and decide whether or not it's a good idea for me to go out tonight...hrm.
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 03:06 AM   #70  
Need to stay motivated!!

S/C/G: 202/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Wow I haven't posted in a long time! Well for starters I hope you are all having a good week! As for me I have been working on getting more sleep and to do that I have been getting my kiddo on a sleep schedule and she now sleeps at a decent hour so YAY to that I guess. As for working out I got an early xmas present from the hubby a new xbox with the kinect and the Dance Central game I actually play the game that came with the kinect and I break a sweat! I have seen a tiny loss but at least its something.

platformnine I am now curious as to what christmas tastes like LOL

Last edited by NiteOwlMommy; 12-15-2010 at 03:07 AM.
NiteOwlMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 07:05 AM   #71  
New start 24/10/10

Height: 5'8

Kenzide yea I was eyeing some veggie dishes.
kawaii sorry about your umbrella gah crazies are everywhere lol kidding I really hope you get it back.
Krampus good idea to stay away from the sauces, thanks. I hate dreams about binging, I had one last night where I ate the hugest bowl of cereal. Just a dream but kinda stressful.
platformnine yes freezing. I am finding myself especially cold at night and I can't fall asleep because of it

wahoo today marks 20lbs lost for me

Last edited by supergir111; 12-15-2010 at 07:07 AM.
supergir111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 09:56 AM   #72  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Went a bit over today with calories and had more dessert than I should have, oh well. That soft ice cream was worth it. Exercise was better - Tae Bo, 100 pushups, 100 crunches, planks, tons of squats. My foot continues to feel better.

starmac I'm visiting a friend in Mannheim, going on day trips to Karlsruhe and Heidelberg since Mannheim has jack to do, and then we're going to Berlin for New Years Eve and staying for about a week after. I'm SO EXCITED.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 10:37 AM   #73  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Jess - I *try* to set goals by a date, but it never works. My body can be annoying. I usually strive for a range. Like I want to be in the lower 160's by V-day. I'll take the 150's, but I really really want like 162, or something. I just think its hard to control, especially since I'm down to the last 20 lbs...

I've set the goals, I just usually miss them. So yeah...I don't anymore

Mary - That sounds like a lovely night. And god, I love DD. LOVE THEM.

So I uh peeked at the scale this morning. I said that I'd only weigh once a week, and Tuesday was my WW WI day. But you know...yesterday I was slightly bloated, and I drank a lot of water while I worked out...so I stepped on it again...165.8. I literally said "shut the F**K up" to the scale. I haven't weighed 165 anything since I was 17. OOOHHHMYYYYGOOOODDDD.

The next few days will be filled with eating out, so I'm just going to focus and make good choices and continue to work out.

I've also been realizing that I need to eat to work out. I didn't have a great dinner last night, then I attempted to run this morning. I heard my thighs laughing at me. So I'm going to attempt to have a decent lunch, then have a nice, protein-heavy dinner so my muscles can recover. Eeek.

Happy Wednesday!!
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 11:53 AM   #74  
Funsized Fiesta

S/C/G: 230/144.5/130

Height: 5'4"

Have to go to work soon, so no time for personals right now, but for all of you!

I'm on break from school right now, and even though I've been working out how to fit in a treat a few days a week into my calorie counting, I think I've been doing really well haha. My friend wants to go to a sushi place later, and I'm not really a fan of raw fish, so I was just looking up the nutritionals online for miso or something and pffft, the sodium. XD But my breakfast was super low in sodium and I'll drink some extra water throughout the day, so I think it'll be okay. Just a little bit worried!

Have a lovely Wednesday, ladies!
KenzideRhae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 12:02 PM   #75  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

Stella - CONGRATS!!! I did a happy dance for you. That's awesome.

Kaelah
- WELCOME BACK!

Kat
- your muffins sound awesome. I keep saying I'm going to take a spin class at my gym. I'm just too chicken to do it by myself.

JLN
- did you get your water fixed? That SUCKS. My ex has a water line bust in his front yard one December. It made his whole yard look like a winter wonderland. LOL

Kenzide- I would definitely stay inside. Better to be able to workout inside than get even more sick and not be able to work out at all. You're brave. I HATE the cold.

Kawaii - don't get too down on yourself about the scale not moving. Hopefully you'll have a nice whoosh. Just stay on plan and it'll come off at some point.

Krampus - YAY FOR BIRTHDAYS!!! LOL @ ugly print undies. I definitely wouldn't push yourself to run the 4K as much as you want to. You may end up messing up your foot even more and then you'll really be out of exercising for a while!

Miz - Man, I remember doing Jillian's 30DS. I mean, I didn't stick with it long mostly because it killed me, but I would like to go back and try to do it again and see how much further I could get through it since I've been working on consistently since I tried it a year ago.

Mary - you are crazy for going out in the cold like that! It's been crazy cold here too (cold for NC at least - 35 yesterday with a windchill of 25). BRR! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE CHAI!!! I ended up ordering a Sugar Free Chai concentrate and it's been hanging out in my fridge. I may have to tap into that tonight. YUMMMM!

Alana - My dad seemed to like it. He never gets overly excited about anything but he did ask me if I signed it and dated it because "handmade gifts are precious." I have an after school Christmas party on Friday. I'm going to try to make the best choices I can. WE CAN DO THIS! Sometimes I think it's not about being perfect, but doing the best you can given the situation.

Jess
- I stopped giving myself deadlines because somehow or another I self sabotage. I kept saying "I want to be X weight by X date" and it NEVER worked out. Do I have an idea in my head about how much I would LIKE to lose in a time period? Yes, but I stopped putting all the pressure on myself. I'll PM you the link to the recipe.

Rainbow - sorry to hear about your contacts. Hopefully the new ones will help.

NiteOwl
- the Kinect seems pretty cool. Just make sure on your XBox settings that you turn off where they ask if they can take snippets of sound from your feed (I guess if you're playing LIVE?) and use it. My brother showed me that, kind of creepy.

Super
- CONGRATS!!!! 20 lbs isn't any joke!

----------------------
As for me: they're calling for snow here tomorrow. I'm really hoping it doesn't. A) I hate snow B) I don't want to have a snow day because we'll have to make it up on teh 22nd. It's a teacher workday anyway, but I'm tired of children and don't want to deal with them any longer than I have to. Plus that starts cutting into our Christmas break. *fingers crossed* I have a feeling we'll have at least a 2 hour delay which I'm okay with.

I have my session with my trainer this week at 4:30 instead of 4:00 so I can get in my extra cardio. Plus I actually REMEMBERED to grab my Polar Heart Rate monitor today so I can see just how many calories I burn. Should be good. I can typically burn 400-500 doing 40 minutes on the arc trainer alone + personal trainer. WOOT WOOT! I'll let you ladies know.

Also, I will take pics of my dad's present for you guys.

I actually ate breakfast today (I know, shouldn't come as a surprise but it usual is). I have chicken and spinach casserole for lunch and a veggie burger (weird combo but I had to fit some veggies in somehow and that was the only convenient thing I could grab right away). Getting ready to start working on downing some water as we speak.
Feral is offline   Reply With Quote