Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2010, 09:38 AM   #121  
Medifasting since 5/13/10

S/C/G: 235/???/135

Height: 5'4"

After 3 days of major overindulgence, I'm up to 177 That's up 6-7 lb from a few days ago. I'm sure I ate at least 7000 calories but I'm hoping at least a few pounds are water weight/sodium and will fall off within the next week. I overate so much that I'm literally still full from all of the sweets I've had over the past few days...and my tummy is even poking out because it's so overloaded and bloated.

Absolutely 100% back on plan today. My birthday is coming up on the 30th, and of course NYE on the 31st, and I don't think I'll be having any special treats/drinks because I cannot derail myself again...I always feel so heavy after overeating and my dress is way too skimpy for me to feel like a blob

Good to see everyone else being accountable, maintaining and even losing.
Old 12-27-2010, 06:14 PM   #122  

Height: 5'10

171 ... slowly but surely
Old 12-27-2010, 08:20 PM   #123  
Mary

S/C/G: 225/190/125

Height: 5'2" Age: 22

Barrister - I'm sure most of it is water weight. I peeked at the scale this morning and I'm at 179.6 - down from the day before (pretty sure I ate my way back up into the 180s). Just keep drinking water and keep your sodium intake minimal for the next few days!

So, I ordered a two pack of the Just Dance 2 game and the Zumba Fitness game (only way I could get zumba fitness, it was out of stock everywhere else) and I'm so excited! I LOVE the dance game, I've been playing it every chance I get at my boyfriend's. I also shoveled for 2 hours today in the snow - makes your arms hulk-like and jello-like at the same time lol.
Old 12-27-2010, 08:38 PM   #124  

S/C/G: 185/ticker/140

Height: 5'9"

Hopefully I'll be here in a month!
Old 12-28-2010, 01:51 PM   #125  

S/C/G: ticker

Height: 5'6"

wooo 177! halfway to my ULTIMATE goal (if i don't change it to less) i feel so great and don't ever wanna go back!!
Old 12-28-2010, 04:06 PM   #126  

S/C/G: 242/ticker/135

It's a small miracle I'm only up to 172.2 today (not changing the ticker though, I will get back there)! This week has been both awesome and brutal. I've been walk/jogging a few miles each day and doing my physical therapy exercises to combat it so I think that's kept it under control. Just need to get through my birthday tomorrow and some delicious leftovers in moderation and I'll be in the clear.

I enjoy my family but they need to go so there's not special food to be had every day and night. We had an amazing brunch and I can't even fathom eating in another 3 hours, I'm so full. I think I've eaten more this week than I have sometimes in 2 good weeks. It's been fun but so ready to get back on track.

For the ladies snowed in, I don't know whether I'm jealous or feel bad! I love snow but it's also a lovely day for a 5-mile walk/jog I'm about to do. And it's supposed to be upper 60's Thursday! I may try to go 10 miles for real.
Old 12-28-2010, 04:36 PM   #127  

S/C/G: 198/180/150ish

Height: 5'5"

OK I think I am back now. Now I am just cleaning up the old place so no more moving. Now to get back to my normal routines. I am happy to report that dreaded 180 did not stick! I weighed myself this morning and came up with 175. Which I feel great about because 1 it's not 180 and 2 I feel totally bloated and fat and I hope this number is on the high side.

Congrats to all of you who are doing so well with the holidays and all!
Old 12-28-2010, 06:44 PM   #128  

S/C/G: 217/seeticker/145

Height: 5' 5.5"

My Christmas miracle- I weighed in at 178 today. I hadn't checked since I returned home. I ate more than I should have, but I totally avoided dessert. I did drink the Wine-O though....But hey, I only put on a half a pound, so I will take it.

Skinnycow- AWESOME! See you soon! So close to goal girl!

Mary, Barrister- HEEELLOOO! Of course your going to be up for a couple days, it will take a bit for your body to level off again. Don't let it get to you! You're still in the 170's, that is a success!

Kriz- Ugh blizzards suck, but I totally count shopping as exercise! I think that is a lot of what saved me from big #s!

I missed you guys- 5 days away! But, January is going to be a kick butt month and we are blowing these 170's out of the water. I got a free coupon for Weight Watchers in the mail, and I think I am going to go for a month just for the motivation and the accountibility. I want to see 160's for Feb! And 159.999 for Valentines Day! And I am so excited for the BL challenge to start!
Old 12-29-2010, 10:04 AM   #129  
Working it out!

S/C/G: 219/ticker/135

Height: 5'4'

Well after three days of being completely back on track, I am happy to report that I am ALMOST back down to where I left off. For a second there I was up to 178.8 but I am NOW thinking that had to be sodium and water weight ect from my TOM. Praise the above!

Although I gained a bit, I'd rather have gained a BIT then gained A LOT. I'll take it. I am now at 175.8 so like I said, I'll take it I'll take it, I'LL TAKE IT! Freaked me the **** OUT to see 178.8 on the scale! I was like did I really gain 4 freaking pounds?!

Ugh, now to get through January 4th, which is when my mother leaves to go back home. God knows I love her and adore her but man, watching her eat fritos and chocolate is KILLING ME!

Glad to see SO MANY of you ladies doing SO WELL! So proud of all of you.

Jaimie and Mary, how are you girls? Mary - I'm still SO jealous you're playing all those games! I haven't exercised once since the storm hit!

Jaimie - How cool, a free weight watchers for a month? That would def be motivation. Get us to Valentine's Day looking fierce!

Last edited by Krizstyling; 12-29-2010 at 10:05 AM.
Old 12-29-2010, 10:38 AM   #130  

S/C/G: 241/188.8/120

Height: 5' 2"

I'm back home this morning and back down to 174.6! This may be the first time ever I have not gained on a trip to my parents' house. :-)
Old 12-29-2010, 12:00 PM   #131  
Mary

S/C/G: 225/190/125

Height: 5'2" Age: 22

Jaimie + Kriz - :C Don't leave without me!!!! I'm glad I have you girls to push me, because I'm totally stuck right now. I'm pretty sure it's still sodium (been at my boyfriend's for a few days and GOD is his snacking killing me!), but my TOM is next week when we go up to the poconos. I'm going to pick up a pair of GOOD snow boots sometime today or tomorrow so that I can drag my boyfriend out with me to walk around the Lake Arrowhead community while we're up there. I'm guessing I'm still stuck at 178-180 because my calories have been a little high, but it's not like I'm not working out :C I'd hoped the water retention would have shoved off by now. At least I'm not constipated this week. Hopefully I'll have a nice whoosh when I come back! I'm slightly worried about not having a scale for a whole week - that totally keeps me on track to see the number every day. My goal is to see 169 by Feb 14, which is about 6 weeks away. I'm really hoping that I'm at 177.5-178 and that the numbers I keep seeing on the scale are still sodium/muscle water retention because I'm not big on losing 10lbs in that short amount of time, my body just doesn't do that anymore no matter how hard I workout (which I like doing). Keep me on track girls!!!

Audri - Congrats!
Old 12-29-2010, 12:41 PM   #132  

S/C/G: 242/ticker/135

171 today...getting back down there.

I think I'm about to go 3+ miles on my birthday...my how things have changed in a year.
Old 12-29-2010, 08:50 PM   #133  

S/C/G: 217/seeticker/145

Height: 5' 5.5"

Kriz! Congrats on 175! That's one heck of an accomplishment for Christmas time! You rock girl! You are seriously a weight loss machine, your numbers are great and I am totally green with envy! I wish I had your willpower lady!

Mary-I am not going anywhere without you! Our little trio is sticking together like the 3 Musketeers! I am still at 178 so don't you worry. Kriz is rocking the 170's like no body's business, so we just need to chase her down. New year around the corner, so lets get to business. I am starting this year out as "overweight" rather than obese, and I am ending it in the normal range. No more messing around. Water Water Water for you Mary, and walk those new boots off!
Old 12-29-2010, 09:17 PM   #134  
Working it out!

S/C/G: 219/ticker/135

Height: 5'4'

Well I caved tonight, after trekking through 2 miles of snow, and with my mother in town, we got five guys burgers tonight =/ I'll be around a bit longer lol.

I am getting BACK on plan tomorrow! NO MORE crazy food tonight well no more food tonight lol but I totally just lost willpower when my mom said she wanted to try it out. Eh, I only see her once or twice a year so so far...i've done okay. The good thing about the burger? No cheese, or any extras and it was a little one, about 470 calories...so we shall see!

We ARE the three musketeers and we WILL get through this together! Can I be Curly? =)

Last edited by Krizstyling; 12-29-2010 at 09:46 PM.
Old 12-30-2010, 02:36 AM   #135  

S/C/G: 198/180/150ish

Height: 5'5"

175 again
Closed Thread