Old 11-15-2010, 01:27 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

mybigwish You can do it! I know you can. Last week my goal was to exercise every week day - I usually only do 4 days, sometimes as few as 3. I got it done! I'm aiming to do it again this week! Let's do it together! I should even attempt a workout at least one weekend day but I never seem to make time for it - maybe that will be my goal this week!
Dive in the right country :P
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 01:37 AM   #47  

S/C/G: 235/149/135

Height: 5'5

I just ate probably over 300 calories in sweets. Guess I'm just eating salad for dinner.
elleohelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 01:40 AM   #48  

S/C/G: 200/Ticker/130

Height: 5'8

I know the feeling of wanting to keep your loss and not saying that you gained :O. i gained a extra 2.2 pounds recently to. was scared to admit it. haha. you have inspired me

I GAINED 2.2 POUNDS RECENTLY.

there anyways, great job on your success. (not the 2.2 gain) but overall.
fat chick 123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 02:03 AM   #49  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

Height: 5'4"

what's with the sweets binges today everyone?!

elleohelle, i really don't think changing anything in my breakfast is gonna make much of a change it's already so tiny. and i eat diet bio yougurt in pre-sized cups. about 60 cals each. for supper... well, it varies a lot. if i cook nabe, i'll eat only that, usually two bowls. if i'm feeling lazy and buying combini food, it'll be a sandwich with one of those cup soup thingies that has about 100 cals. and then maybe ice cream. last night i tried a cold udon recipe that i got of the internet and it was about 500 cals, i think. it had nuts and chicken and cucumber in it... sometimes i'll just have a cup of ramen too, i try to get the ones that are under 500 cals. sometimes i'll make just a big bowl of tuna salad...
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 02:24 AM   #50  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

You guys are all tempting me into eating candy Luckily all I have are these mini chocolate/toffee biscuit/cookie things. 4 of them is 110 calories. I have a whole bag but for some reason I'm really good at only eating four. Also I have started aiming for 1200 as a good number for calories...but I don't think it's a good number for me, or a good plan at all - however neither is what I would usually do if I were under that, which is eat whatever little snacks to bump up the number. Need to do a bit of thinking on this.
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 02:38 AM   #51  

S/C/G: 140/122/105

Height: 5'1''

rainbow: Good job on the workout!

Kawaii: I was stuck on the same weight for almost a month so don't be discouraged. For some reason, it started coming off when I ate a little bit more calories.

mybigwish: Love the workout schedule and Victoria's Secret pj's.
KatVee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 07:00 AM   #52  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

I went for a run. Only about 40 minutes and I started getting tired. Probably went about 5k, was at no real speed. At least I can still do it.

Dinner was stir fried shiitake mushrooms and onions w/mandarin orange slices, soy sauce and garam masala on a bed of bok choy. One mandarin orange for dessert. Tomorrow there won't be all that chocolate to shove into my face at work, plus I've spent most of my grocery budget money already.

Stressing about getting up early to cook and pack a lunch.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 07:19 AM   #53  

S/C/G: highest 191/ticker/135

Good morning girls! The chat has been active! Its only 7am on Monday morning here and there are 4 pages

Had a good weekend. Saturday I got up at 5:30 and did Kenpo. Then the little one and I went to the mall, did a little xmas shopping and got little one's hair cut. After the hubby got home, i put him on baby duty and went to Target and Kohls to do some more christmas shopping. I love my boys, but it was so nice having that time to myself. I did eat fast food twice on Saturday (VERY unlike me) but I made good choices. Had a grilled chicken salad from Chik Fil A with just a little balsamic dressing. Then a large chili and some saltines for dinner from Wendys. Only had about 1100 calories for the whole day with lots of walking and my workout.

Yesterday was a lazy day. Went to the grocery store then just hung around the house watching recorded tv.

My nanny called in sick this morning, so I'll be spending the day with my little guy.
jenn33082 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 08:06 AM   #54  

S/C/G: 165/144.8/135

Height: 5'2

I'm out of the 150's as of this morning! PLEASE PLEASE let it stick!
LindsB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 08:06 AM   #55  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

KatVee, thanks! i'm sure eating MORE calories is not what i need to do, but the encouragement helps, eheh...

jenn, you're such a little trooper! well done!

as for me, i didn't do so great this evening... i made myself an awesome salad, and had an apple for desert... and then i ruined it by finishing off the half-box of honey peanuts i had in my cupboard... then i ended up eating two mandarins cuz they were right there on my table, staring me in the face... *sigh* does it make it better if you're binging on good stuff? (well the peanuts weren't "good" but the rest was)

anyways, did my 8th day of 30DS after was and it was so hard for the first couple of minutes... i dunno about everybody else, it feels like it should be getting easier, but it's really not... it may have something to do with my being a smoker, but man, those cardio bits just kill me.

anyways, off to bed i go! all you guys on the other side of the world have a nice monday
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 08:50 AM   #56  

S/C/G: 192/**ticker**/115

Rainbow--Yey for working out!

Kawaii--Hopefully we cant overcome this plateau! I finally managed to get down to 173.8 again this morning..I just hope it doesn't bounce back up tomorrow only time will tell! What level are you on 30DS? .. I found certain days were tougher for me..I don't know if I worked out harder on them days or what. I luckily only have 3 days left of the whole workout!

Jenn--It's always nice to hang out by yourself! I never realized how much I took it for granit until I had my kids now I plead with my husband for a 30 minute break (not that he dont help!)...

MyBigWish--Good luck with the workout plan this week! You can do it!

Linds--YEY for the 140's! **Fingers crossed!**

Whewww! Alot of catching up to do! As for me yesterday I stayed w/in the 1200 calorie range and I did L3D7 of 30DS. I only have 3 more days until I've completed it which is a mini-goal for me! Then I don't know what I'm going to do. I workout to the BFBM and also WATP but I just don't feel like I'm getting a good workout from the WATP videos...any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I'm a homebody and dont really like the cold too much so I try to arrange my workouts to fitness videos...better than nothing though right? -- Yesterday we got all the kids Christmas shopping done THANK GOD! Now all I have to concentrate on is our parents & sibilings. Then will be completely done -- Started this morning off good with my calories..I think I'm going to do BFBM for a workout today! Hope all yall are having a good Monday!

Edit: I also woke up this morning to the scale reading 173.8 --hopefully it doesn't move back up to 174 & it moves down. It's about time anyways!

Last edited by JLNichols07; 11-15-2010 at 08:51 AM.
JLNichols07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 09:27 AM   #57  
Hi there!

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5' 5"

Morning! Looks like everyone's doing great! Minus the sugar (I had a sugary bingey thing yesterday...ah well. Start anew today).

A friend who I've seen a lot since I've been losing weight finally said something about it yesterday. She hadn't before, which is fine. But then yesterday when I was in my PJs (a bunch of us had a get-together, thus the sugar overload), she looked all surprised and said, "Have you lost weight?" I said, 'yeah, some.' And she said, "You look so slender!" At which I chuckled and said, 'thanks, you too!' Although she actually IS slender.

So that's one "you look so thin!" and one "you look so slender!" in three days. It's great to hear, but I look like neither of those words. Though I can't wait until I actually AM those things! It'll be awesome to hear, "You're so thin," or "You're so slender."

Kinda weird to be hearing those things about myself...I feel like I fell down a rabbit hole!

Got a while, but I'll get there! Slooow and steady.

LindsB: Congrats!

Last edited by LiannaKole; 11-15-2010 at 09:29 AM.
LiannaKole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 10:43 AM   #58  

S/C/G: 165/144.8/135

Today without a doubt will be rough. I am having a cheat lunch because it Thanksgiving here at work. I will be hitting the gym hard tonight to help negate it...gobble gobble!
LindsB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 12:08 PM   #59  

S/C/G: 140/122/105

Height: 5'1''

Scale FINALLY budged! It was only by 1.5 pounds but I'll take whatever.

LindsB: I hope you have a great lunch and congrats on getting into the 140's!

Lianna: I love when people notice all the hard work we put into all of this.

JL: How about the 'No More Trouble Zones' dvd? There's also one called S.W.A.T. that I really liked and a ton of 'Firm' dvds to choose from.
KatVee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 04:23 PM   #60  
Always Wishing!

S/C/G: 153/153/118

Height: 5 foot 6

O my goodness what is with the sugar. I pigged out on baked goods yesterday and already ate some pumpkin bread today!

Rainbow Deal we'll totally go out this weeks workouts together!!

KatVee YEY! The scale moved, I told you to just stick by it!!

JL You're mini-goal being 3 days away is amazing! Are you looking for more Jillian when you're done or a change of pace? I've tried a couple different videos so let me know what type you're thinking of. And if you are looking to increase from the 20 minutes.

Jenn Awesome job! I was in a mall on Saturday and chose Dairy Queen, so I envy your drive! You're little man is so lucky to have a mom who cares so much about her health.

Lianna YEY for the compliments! Accept them with a smile even if you're not ready to feel that way about yourself, the fact that other people think you are is amazing!

As for me my dears. Work schedule got a little weirdo today so I ended up eating my lunch as breakfast, but I'm not big on eating in the mid-day so I'll be okay. 1,400 calories for today since my plan is for yoga and tkb! I'm sorry by plan I mean I am going to attend :P.

Currently with the dinner I have planned and the pumpkin bread I just ate I should be right around 1,400. Although my parents are bbqing and I'll be at the gym then, but I'll probably just boil my turkey dogs the gym! YAY I feel motivated. Now this just needs to last ALL week not just till Wednesday.
mybigwish is offline   Reply With Quote