Old 11-07-2010, 09:28 AM   #31  
Marianne

S/C/G: 310/285/135

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylinstead View Post
mmel3283-It sounds like we have a lot in common! I work in interactive marketing as a project manager, I LOVE photography and pretty much art in general, I have a 6 yeard old daughter, and I'm married to an amazing motion designer I would love to have a text buddy!!! If anyone out there wants one, send me a PM

I definitely will once I'm allowed to.
mmel3283 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 12:09 PM   #32  
Half Marathoner!!!

S/C/G: A bunch/ticker/140

Height: 5'5''

LOVE this idea! Um..here's a bit about myself:

23 years old, married. I'm an AF wife! I'm currently living in Pa with family while he is away. Currently unemployed due to the only jobs available in my area being fast food. I grew up in this town so I've already worked at all the Mcdonald's and Subways in this town and I wasn't the most mature in how I decided to quit so now they won't re-hire me lol no big deal. I'm actually losing weight so I can join the AF myself. I've technically only got 10 more pounds to go before I qualify but I need to wait to talk to a recruiter until my husband comes back and we move back to Idaho.

So I'll be here for a few months plugging away at my workouts and continuing to move down on the scale. If anyone wants to be texting buddies drop me a pm and we can exchange numbers!
EveLHaelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 12:51 PM   #33  
aml
...okay, so...

S/C/G: 200/173/150

Height: 5'7"

hey, i want in on the textyfriends!

i'm 24 and am a college senior in bham, al. i'm about to have a marketing degree and i'm really into nerdy crafty arts (crocheting, knitting, embroidery, etc), photography, movies, etc. someone to ask me if i've worked out seems like maybe it would keep me going and i need that!
aml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 03:55 AM   #34  
Need to stay motivated!!

S/C/G: 202/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

I would def. love to be in on this too can't PM yet but as soon as I can I will
Little bit 'o facts on me:
I'm 26 married have one baby and I love to look up things online check my facebook play games on the iphone and watch tv. all of these things require sitting and make up my downfall LOL but if i can get some ppl to text about randomness and to keep my booty in check i'm sure it will be easier for me to stay on track so i hope i can pm soon. o and i live out in the west coast and am up at all crazy hours of the night
NiteOwlMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 12:18 PM   #35  
The weightloss monster

S/C/G: My starting with is at 255

Height: 5'10

I'm 18 and work two jobs as well as being a college fresh men. I'm a computer technician and a cashier for a party store. Right now I'm trying to find a diet that works for me which will most likely end up being calorie reduced diet. I am in upstate NY (Rockland county) and I'd love to have a texting buddy or a workout buddy.
Amplify69er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 01:22 AM   #36  

S/C/G: 165/165/130

Height: 4'11''

aml......... I too am into the whole nerdy crafts! PM me if you want a texting buddy....

Last edited by Starqueentnk; 11-14-2010 at 01:23 AM.
Starqueentnk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 07:56 AM   #37  
Need to stay motivated!!

S/C/G: 202/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

I'm wondering if anyone is up for this texting thing still! im in the west coast if anyone is still interested pm me!
NiteOwlMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 10:30 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 277/248.8/145

Height: 5"1"

I would love to join you guys I need some help staying on track
Im a 20 year old nursing student. I live in south east texas. My goal is to lose120 pounds by this time next year. I want to lose the weight so I wont be a hypocrite telling my patients you need to lose some weight, when im morbidly obese myself. And so I can be the person Ive always wanted to be If anyone is interested PM me.
musicalme223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 12:03 AM   #39  

S/C/G: 278/ticker/150

Height: 5'4''

Hey all, I'm interested in this too! I'm 26 and finished school a couple years ago and now work as a speech therapist. My mom jokes that since I have my phone near me at all times I should just have a pouch made for it in my arm...

Anyway, I'm into crafty things, am a huge reader, and a bit of a nerd at times as I do some of the roleplaying games and love things like Star Trek. My friends and I seem to act like we're in the nursing home already- we recently joined a bowling league and go to bingo semi-regularly.

Hope to meet someone who would be interested in checking in and seeing how things are going and having someone to share ups and downs with.
kylonaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 08:53 AM   #40  
Warning 3FC Addict

S/C/G: 256.6/225.2/155-ish

Height: 5'11"

Remember, PMs work both ways .
If any of these 3FCers look interesting, send them a PM!
Can't hurt to ask!

And if you find your cell falling silent, PM some new ones!
People get busy/distracted, but that doesn't mean you can't make new texting friends!

Have fun!
zanheltangia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 04:55 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 225/218/160

Height: 5'10''

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylonaa View Post
Hey all, I'm interested in this too! I'm 26 and finished school a couple years ago and now work as a speech therapist. My mom jokes that since I have my phone near me at all times I should just have a pouch made for it in my arm...

Anyway, I'm into crafty things, am a huge reader, and a bit of a nerd at times as I do some of the roleplaying games and love things like Star Trek. My friends and I seem to act like we're in the nursing home already- we recently joined a bowling league and go to bingo semi-regularly.

Hope to meet someone who would be interested in checking in and seeing how things are going and having someone to share ups and downs with.
Kylonaa - I'd be interested, if you're looking for a texting buddy! I will be 26 next month and work as a early childhood special education teacher. We seem to have some other things in common like reading, bowling, crafty things, etc. Let me know and I'll gladly get you my number!

Last edited by KBKara; 12-02-2010 at 04:56 PM.
KBKara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 02:30 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 278/ticker/150

Height: 5'4''

Hey KBKara,

Sounds awesome

I don't seem to be able to PM you but if you email me your number at my screenname (kylonaa) which is at hotmail I would love to text!

(Sorry for the weird way of saying my email- trying to avoid the spambots getting it!)
kylonaa is offline   Reply With Quote